Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 05:42:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop invest in coins  (Read 2370 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:37:30 AM

bittrex deleted several coins These last days and He will delete other coins next days  

As the Russian president Vladimir Putin said : Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

Maybe it is an attempt to break down and crash bitcoin !!!!

i think invest in coins No longer like before  Huh

Russia will regulate bitcoin , but Putin did say he won't be imposing any rule which will create barrier or trouble for investors. So it won't be hurting bitcoin much.
Same thing happened with China. After banning they did say they will unban bitcoin exchange and impose some better policy.
A better policy? For them or for the investors? Because I have my doubts they are going to enable laws that are going to benefit their citizens, they are going to be closely monitored by the Chinese authorities from now on so it is possible that a lot of enthusiasm is lost in China.
The only thing authorities can monitor is converting crypto to fiat. And you don't really need to do that in most situations.

this is the most interesting... i am ALL IN in altcoins with the hope they grow and in the future can be admited and used as they are as method of payment, WITHOUT CONVERTING TO FIAT.. so tax are avoided and my goverment fucked! i live in Spain.. and it is a shame seeing so much corruption of politicians.. i wont give them a cent of all the millions i will make.
I don't know what the Spanish tax code is like, but it would make sense to put at least some of the profits aside and to properly tax them. That way you can diversify your wealth into real estate and stocks. Keeping everything in crypto is risky, and probably won't allow you to live in a mansion even if you were rich.
Also consider moving to another country with a tax code and a government that you agree with more than your current one. If everybody did this, governments that are corrupt and inefficient would eventually dry out and be forced to adapt or die.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.