Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop invest in coins  (Read 2683 times)
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

bittrex deleted several coins These last days and He will delete other coins next days 

As the Russian president Vladimir Putin said : Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

Maybe it is an attempt to break down and crash bitcoin !!!!

i think invest in coins No longer like before  Huh

This ridiculous post is akin to some random dude, we will call him Bob, saying he is afraid of the dark at the same time the sun is going down...

Certainly the sun went down because Bob is afraid for the dark. Without question the two things are related. Right? 

The above sentiment is about as ridiculous as your failed attempt at a FUD post. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Putin is pro crypto. Him saying Bitcoin poses serious risk was taken entirely out of context.

Bittrex removes crap coins all the time. This is one of the main reasons Bittrex is my exchange of choice. I don't have to worry about filtering through 900 crap coins to find the quality coins I am looking for.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

I see no reason to do it) it additional earnings, which are not yet forbidden, I consider normal
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

bittrex deleted several coins These last days and He will delete other coins next days 

As the Russian president Vladimir Putin said : Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

Why so surprised? Bittrex would normally make delisting on those coins who dont have much active trades or volume. Even russian president would say such thing.I bet people would still behave just like on the past regarding on investment in crypto and they cant changed that no matter what things they would say,
Dont make such false informations on here or fuds. This is just really a normal thing.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

Well everyone gotta make their own decision

It might be kind for you to advice others, but i guess this will not stop people throwing money into the cryptocurrencies.

One thing there is profitability of cryptocurrencies outperform all the stocks, funds and things.

Unless you are playing Forex, CFDs with x50-200 leverage, you are not earning that much of money in such short term Tongue
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Why so surprised? Bittrex would normally make delisting on those coins who dont have much active trades or volume. Even russian president would say such thing.I bet people would still behave just like on the past regarding on investment in crypto and they cant changed that no matter what things they would say,
Dont make such false informations on here or fuds. This is just really a normal thing.
maybe OP just connect this issue with what russian president thinks about crypto's  well we cant argue with his points of view but it doesn't applied to each of us here, we will continue what we think is right no matter what the other's thinks about our investment.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:16:07 AM

i think invest in coins No longer like before  Huh

Coins getting delisted is just normal whatever reason they have but I'm sure it's valid. And about Putin's statements,  what you have understand is very far from its context. Putin is right that some crypto have risks and they are having discussions how to prevent it  so they are still open to bitcoin.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:09:01 AM

Coins getting delisted is just normal whatever reason they have but I'm sure it's valid. And about Putin's statements,  what you have understand is very far from its context. Putin is right that some crypto have risks and they are having discussions how to prevent it  so they are still open to bitcoin.
Actually it's not only in bittrex, its also happening in other exchanges. There are other coins also got delisted in other exchanges. Yes it just normal for some reasons it didnt meet the requirements and no development from their project.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

Access link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989410/Russia-launches-cyber-currency-CryptoRuble.html
Russia has launched their CryptoRuble. That means they accept Cryptocurrency. Therefore, the is no reason to worry about Bitcoin's future.  Smiley

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

Which coins did they remove?

I also wonder which one they did remove, please explain
There are large numbers of alt coins are present in the market in which some altcoin are very famous and a lot of people are taking interest in them like etherum , waves etc  because they are cheaper in price and they are famous very quickly and it is more expected that they have a bright future and will be very profitable for their users in future while some of altcoins are going to dead. So according to my opinion stopping investment in alt coin is not good decision for a person who wants to earn more profit in future.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

You are totally wrong. The investment to the cryptocurrencies will increase parabolically. Delist of some coins from bittrex or other exchanges is another point at issue. There is no relation between the amount of investment and delist some coin from exchanges.
And every one who invest cryptocurrencies has already aware of the risks. But big risk means big potential profit. That's why many people are here.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

your post seems not like warning, but more like a false rumour...
sorry
why do you suppose that Bittrex will ruin after anouncing some speculations about crypto ruble?
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

I can see no valid grounds to your emotional reaction to this single news. Vladimir Putin does not own the world. Neither does he own bittrex. Bittrex is not based in Russia. It is based in the United States of America. And then on the other side of the news, Russia is even bent on creating its own cryptocurrency. We will wait for more credible updates.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

I can see no valid grounds to your emotional reaction to this single news. Vladimir Putin does not own the world. Neither does he own bittrex. Bittrex is not based in Russia. It is based in the United States of America. And then on the other side of the news, Russia is even bent on creating its own cryptocurrency. We will wait for more credible updates.
It's been said numerous times that this "news article" is heavily out of context and does not represent Putin's opinion. He's very much pro-blockchain.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

Russia will regulate bitcoin , but Putin did say he won't be imposing any rule which will create barrier or trouble for investors. So it won't be hurting bitcoin much.
Same thing happened with China. After banning they did say they will unban bitcoin exchange and impose some better policy.
A better policy? For them or for the investors? Because I have my doubts they are going to enable laws that are going to benefit their citizens, they are going to be closely monitored by the Chinese authorities from now on so it is possible that a lot of enthusiasm is lost in China.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:23:58 AM

Russia will regulate bitcoin , but Putin did say he won't be imposing any rule which will create barrier or trouble for investors. So it won't be hurting bitcoin much.
Same thing happened with China. After banning they did say they will unban bitcoin exchange and impose some better policy.
A better policy? For them or for the investors? Because I have my doubts they are going to enable laws that are going to benefit their citizens, they are going to be closely monitored by the Chinese authorities from now on so it is possible that a lot of enthusiasm is lost in China.
Sometimes a country that does not have a democratic attitude must always be concerned with the country compared with the welfare of its citizens. but like what has happened to China today we can make a decision that the country that tries to manage bitcoin and altcoin will be quite difficult to realize. The proof is not the case and now the bitcoin price is increasing and the ICO ban has no major impact on the existing ICO. It might all happen to the Russian state, I feel this is a positive thing because I see an opportunity that this decision will make more people searching for information about digital currency. this can certainly make the popularity of digital currency higher and affect the more people who use digital currency. let's start thinking about its positive impact and try to leave and keep the negative things that could happen.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

The only thing authorities can monitor is converting crypto to fiat. And you don't really need to do that in most situations.
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

Why? Coins are really profitable investment.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

The only thing authorities can monitor is converting crypto to fiat. And you don't really need to do that in most situations.

this is the most interesting... i am ALL IN in altcoins with the hope they grow and in the future can be admited and used as they are as method of payment, WITHOUT CONVERTING TO FIAT.. so tax are avoided and my goverment fucked! i live in Spain.. and it is a shame seeing so much corruption of politicians.. i wont give them a cent of all the millions i will make.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:30 AM

this is the most interesting... i am ALL IN in altcoins with the hope they grow and in the future can be admited and used as they are as method of payment, WITHOUT CONVERTING TO FIAT.. so tax are avoided and my goverment fucked! i live in Spain.. and it is a shame seeing so much corruption of politicians.. i wont give them a cent of all the millions i will make.
I don't know what the Spanish tax code is like, but it would make sense to put at least some of the profits aside and to properly tax them. That way you can diversify your wealth into real estate and stocks. Keeping everything in crypto is risky, and probably won't allow you to live in a mansion even if you were rich.
Also consider moving to another country with a tax code and a government that you agree with more than your current one. If everybody did this, governments that are corrupt and inefficient would eventually dry out and be forced to adapt or die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: