Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China May Reverse Bitcoin Band  (Read 907 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

I disagree with you and the article was simply when I wrote this article because when I was writing this post the bitcoin was up to $ 5800 I know bitcoin mines are mostly in China but not so This field affects the current bitcoin price. They (China) have manually banned bitcoins and ICOs and virtual currencies for their benefit so every bitcoin user has turned their back on China and into better markets like Japan and Korea. The evidence is that when China shut down Chinese trading floors, bitcoin prices have been falling for a short time and now it is rising the most strongly before reaching the fork stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the strength and integrity of Bitcoin is being tested or manipulated?

https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-hits-5400-on-hopes-china-will-reserve-exchange-ban-540769
China, man is trying to prove something to other countries, they know that they contribute a lot to the crypto community by mining and by banning bitcoin they are trying to say that China cannot be beaten in that aspect (if they ban bitcoin no country would be powerful enough to do such mining and eventually they will come back)or something like that, it was mentioned in an article.
However, bitcoin crossed 5800$ this morning and it increased about a thousand dollars since yesterday, so China I believe you got your answer.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:42 PM

The Chinese are insolent, they climb everywhere, they want to be the first in everything. They want to gain control over bitcoin and this is correct because there is a future behind it. By controlling bitcoin, you control the whole world.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

The Chinese are insolent, they climb everywhere, they want to be the first in everything. They want to gain control over bitcoin and this is correct because there is a future behind it. By controlling bitcoin, you control the whole world.

but unfortunately, china can not controlling bitcoin and this is why they are make some panic news for the people so they are selling their bitcoin with fast. many things that we can see that news from china is really makes affect with bitcoin price especially with new people which don't know much about bitcoin itself. and i think when the price now is more than $5xxx, china will come back again with their power to trying to control bitcoin (again).
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

Someday this is gonna happen because of the high profitability of bitcoin ony a fool can resist to its use. China also want to make some profits so they might reverse the ban of bitcoin

RecklessRocket

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:49:26 AM

I do not think that China is going to reverse the ban on BitCoin.

It is good to use Bitcoin but there are many ways to hid black money, using BitCoin as well and due to this reason, I do not think China is going to allow it.

China has a corruption problem and they want to fix it. So, the Chinese government will not lift a ban on Bitcoin in near future.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

Sooner or later it will happens. No one can ignore the power of Bitcoin. China has banned it because of their own benefits. Soon every thing in China will back to its normal.
That is very too true and we can expect that the bane will not continue for a long time, and very soon they are going to release the bane from bitcoin, because a number of Chines are related to bitcoin and even depending on bitcoin for living, Therefore I do not think that their bane on bitcoin will continue for a long time.
I am tired of seeing the news about China, and more forgetting about it. go away from my mind. I do not like Bitcoin being manipulated by political interests there. I feel it's kind of a game to monopolize the price of Bitcoin, whatever sort of fud. Apart from China bitcoin remains alive even unstoppable.
I’m tired of that as well but we have no choice but to keep an eye on it, China is still a big influence on bitcoin and until that changes anything related to China is going to be analyzed over and over again, I cannot wait to the day Japan and other countries begin to take a more important role in bitcoin, that will not kill all the China threads but it will diminish them substantially.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

Someday this is gonna happen because of the high profitability of bitcoin ony a fool can resist to its use. China also want to make some profits so they might reverse the ban of bitcoin

Reverse it or not, china doesn't have that effect on the general bitcoin market anymore. It would probably be good news for the people there trading but as we can see, outside china, bitcoin has hit another record high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that the strength and integrity of Bitcoin is being tested or manipulated?

https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-hits-5400-on-hopes-china-will-reserve-exchange-ban-540769
China, man is trying to prove something to other countries, they know that they contribute a lot to the crypto community by mining and by banning bitcoin they are trying to say that China cannot be beaten in that aspect (if they ban bitcoin no country would be powerful enough to do such mining and eventually they will come back)or something like that, it was mentioned in an article.
However, bitcoin crossed 5800$ this morning and it increased about a thousand dollars since yesterday, so China I believe you got your answer.
I hope they enjoy that while they can, Japan is already developing their own mining technology and Russia is doing the same lets see how strong they really are when they have to face real competition from other countries and companies, after that the influence of china is going to diminish, it is not going to disappears but it is not going to be as it is right now.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:43:48 PM

It didn't even have an impact on Bitcoin. So really it only matters to some Chinese citizens which abide by the laws. It literally had zero impact on the price of bitcoin.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

In the past years china has had it's fight with bitcoin so it's nothing usual until now. I'm sure that things will be ok after the ban is lift or whatever problem they have there. Keep your head up and watch bitcoin closely.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: