Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a sign???  (Read 1493 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:08:17 AM

I think it's a banner from someone or an organization in your country, but I still congratulate you on your country for having a lot of people interested in bitcoin or having an organization related to it. bitcoin but i still hope that in your country and i will have signs related to payment on certain brands such as some restaurant or clothing shop ... that thinks of me Have fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

Even one more thing happened to me one of the biggest shopping mall in my city where the advertisement banners telling about bitcoin holders and their life style even some popular brands in my country using bitcoin to promote their product  its really a great sign.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

this may be a banner that is shown to those who do not know bitcoin yet, so they start to get confused and ask what is bitcoin, because when someone starts to wonder what bitcoin is? they will begin to see the advantage. when they start to know it, it will increase the number of bitcoin. so this conclusion is just an ad banner
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

That sign could mean anything but the obvious part is knowledge about bitcoin is spreading and I think that is good news, more users more transactions.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

This is really a good sign and the future will have a lot of people know bitcoin as well as the crypto market
Mr.Halfthel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

Yes it is a sign to have a lot of money that means a financial future is very good and that will actually reach a new level of self esteem so bitcoin is a sign yes a very good and happy sign.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

Woah could it be a mining house or something..
We dont know unless someone will say something about what is happening inside.
We cannot blame them because bitcoin now is geting biger boulder and stronger as they became popular every time.
If that facility has bitcoin lucky for them because this is a huge advantage when using BITCOIns and investing them
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

I'm in malta and was around with a friend, we were talking about Bitcoin and all of the sudden I saw this from far

I couldn't believe my eyes.

thats fucking shit, i love it.
so someone trying to make bitcoin comunity rising Smiley
anyway better to add addres bitcoin at banner too haha
badyban

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

I'm in malta and was around with a friend, we were talking about Bitcoin and all of the sudden I saw this from far

https://i.imgur.com/h1z3935.jpg

It's a simple marketing ploy,nothing more.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

It's a simple marketing ploy,nothing more.

Well that is only a sign of bitcoin, generally if some store or shop is accepting the bitcoin they put the sign outside their store so that it indicates btc is being accepted here. But here I do not find that is the case. It is just from the perspective of promoting bitcoin as a whole to its country residents.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:29:32 AM

it is indeed a very good sign if you knew about bitcoin just yesterday. It's telling you to do something about what you knew about it. It's time to invest or time to be here in this forum. You can take it or you can leave it. Smiley

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Photoshop?

Who do you think has paid for this banner? Bitcoin Core developers?
If it's not a photoshop then this banner was posted there by some Bitcoin enthusiasts.
But I think it's good idea to introduce people with Bitcoin. They may see this sign and think what it may be and they can start to search themselves the information about Bitcoin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

Photoshop?

Who do you think has paid for this banner? Bitcoin Core developers?

I think this is original picture no Photoshop involve because Bitcoin is legal in Malta which will be found in southern Europe near Italy. If it is not a legal then it will be remove immediately by the government maybe this was belong to some leading sites advertising bitcoins so that more investor will join there investing sites. Bitcoin now is in demand that more and more investing sites are created just be careful on joining an investing sites because some of them are scam.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

What sign do you mean?
I think it is just a random poster advertisement around. I mean how many times people look for a certain logo on a billboard and search for it?
There is nothing so unusual to it.  However it is a good thing that there some people who are willing to invest on bitcoin and spend money on posting this things.

it is indeed a very good sign if you knew about bitcoin just yesterday. It's telling you to do something about what you knew about it. It's time to invest or time to be here in this forum. You can take it or you can leave it. Smiley

And it will be a good thing most specially if it is just not an ads of a just a logo but with a bit of explanation. I mean how can people know something fro. Just a logo?
If we were talking about omens and you've heard about bitcoin and still doubting, well it is a good sign.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀