Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now That We're Above $5000, how long until we hit $10,000 BTC  (Read 1661 times)
jrobi4life (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:40 PM

With Bitcoin basically making Dimon shut his mouth and his own company helping to make him look like even more of a Jack*ss, plus the hardfork that's coming, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $10,000 bitcoin by the first of November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

We will probably hit $10,000 BTC in 2018. It is not too difficult because the current market trend is pushing the price to new scores.  Bitcoin's value will increase and increase further.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

It's amazing, isn't it. 10k was just so far away a few month ago, now the BTC price does not need to even double and we will be there. Besides the bullish trend in trading, due to the upcoming forks of Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x many people are currently transfering altcoins to BTC. This helps to move BTC even higher and interestingly, the altcoins are dropping in BTC value, but not in $ value. If everything works fine until November without trouble regarding the forks, I am also positive, that BTC will get to 10k soon - most likely at the end of this year or beginning of 2018.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

I know $10k is far from today's price but I've always thinking positively that it would be reach within 2-3 years from now maybe. Is just a kind of great and fast movement of bitcoin in the market. Is just a long run but we all can benefit on this in the future.
Sprawell

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

I have been studying the market trend for sometime now. I believe the prices are going to continue rising. Don't be shocked if we reach 10k before 2018.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:54:05 PM

No doubt BTC will reach 10k someday but in order to reach that value, BTC must go down again to make futher accumulation to pump at 10k.
10k this year is impossible,, BTC has a chart pattern he walk to.

With Bitcoin basically making Dimon shut his mouth and his own company helping to make him look like even more of a Jack*ss, plus the hardfork that's coming, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $10,000 bitcoin by the first of November
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Hitting $10k mark is a difficult task and I am sure that is not going to happen anytime soon. Definitely not within this year. I like your positive nature and we need more people like you who have a positive outlook towards bitcoin. But technically speaking, it is not going to happen in this year. Probably by the end of next year we may see that bitcoin price is moving towards 10k USD.

I don't want to discourge you but to reach 10k USD, the market cap needs to be at least 1.3 trillion USD for bitcoin which is way higher than the GDP of majority of the countries. To reach that market cap, bitcoin needs mass adoption. However, like you, I will also hope that bitcoin price will reach 10k USD mark pretty soon because then I will be able to call myself rich.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

It's pretty cool that Bitcoin has reached 5k. There's no doubt that the price will keep growing as more people start getting into the crypto space. However I think we are going to see the price crash with the incoming hard fork. If Bitcoin's growth continues like it has, we might see 10k by next year.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:09:52 PM

That would be possible by the end of this year or maybe early 2018 especially if the next hardfork that will happen in November, will be successful that will again  make the market value of bitcoin to go skyrocket like the previous one. Backdrops before November are expected since the fork is getting near, the best thing to do is to hold because surely, after the fork ,it will again increase and be more expensive.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
ntb85

Activity: 97

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Hitting $10k mark is a difficult task and I am sure that is not going to happen anytime soon. Definitely not within this year. I like your positive nature and we need more people like you who have a positive outlook towards bitcoin. But technically speaking, it is not going to happen in this year. Probably by the end of next year we may see that bitcoin price is moving towards 10k USD.

I don't want to discourge you but to reach 10k USD, the market cap needs to be at least 1.3 trillion USD for bitcoin which is way higher than the GDP of majority of the countries. To reach that market cap, bitcoin needs mass adoption. However, like you, I will also hope that bitcoin price will reach 10k USD mark pretty soon because then I will be able to call myself rich.

You are totally right!  Smiley just wish i entered midjuly was the last great opportunity,but i just watched it going down and up... Roll Eyes
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

It's pretty cool that Bitcoin has reached 5k. There's no doubt that the price will keep growing as more people start getting into the crypto space. However I think we are going to see the price crash with the incoming hard fork. If Bitcoin's growth continues like it has, we might see 10k by next year.

Hopefully bitcoin will be a 10k by nextyear, we all want that to be happen. But for now that the bitcoin price is so high. We need to expect that anytime the price can down again, but atleast for now bitcoin is more than 5k USD it is a good news for us.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

I'm glad bitcoin has reached more than $5000 but for it to hit $10000 I am not confident we can expect it this year maybe after few more years because what we want to add in the current price of bitcoin is 100% that's why its quite impossible but who knows with bitcoin everything is possible.
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:22:42 AM

I don't think we'll hit 10k this year but I believe we'll get there early 2018.  The fork itself isn't enough to almost double the price by that time.  6.5k-7k looks way more reasonable for the fork.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:21:40 AM

I don't think we'll hit 10k this year but I believe we'll get there early 2018.  The fork itself isn't enough to almost double the price by that time.  6.5k-7k looks way more reasonable for the fork.
I think 2018 or 2020 it will hit $10000. More and more places will accept bitcoin, as it will be more stable, and then it will really main currency. In this year, it can but who can know? It's very hard.
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

I got excited when bitcoin finally hit the $5000 price - it's just like what others predicted
Well I hope this goes higher in December and hit the $10,000 mark by early 2018.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:05 AM

Maybe $10000 next year? I don't see it going $10000 by November. The pricing really went wild but given the Segwit2x we can expect a slow down but not necessarily a halt in pricing. I do enjoy bitcoin's value going up and it is safe to assume that we might be heading to the moon faster that we thought it would.

Fievel

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:10:13 AM

I agree, my bet is on January 2018. That might even be conservative, judging by the development this year.
jrobi4life (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

I know $10k is far from today's price but I've always thinking positively that it would be reach within 2-3 years from now maybe. Is just a kind of great and fast movement of bitcoin in the market. Is just a long run but we all can benefit on this in the future.

I would say 2 or 3 months maybe.  Remember bitcoin started the year at $998 and it just hit $5800 today.  That's almost 6 time the price i.e. it's been been doubling about every 14 weeks.  I think this exponential growth is only going to accelerate not only for Bitcoin but for other Altcoins as well.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:43 AM

I agree with your former part, Bitcoin is going places, and poor Jamie didn't see that coming, all was going fine for him for Bitcoin and here he has to come and start a fight for what? This is why they they say not to mess with the king, the way Jp Morgan has handled the situation I actually feel sad, that his Job is on the line, I don't like what he did but if he were to loose his job, it would be sad. Now 10k by November 1st haha no I completely disagree, by no means can it go that high, 6k or 6.5k is a more realistic target and if both forks works to advantage of Bitcoins 7 - 8 K year end. But that's also high valuation according to me.
jrobi4life (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

Maybe $10000 next year? I don't see it going $10000 by November. The pricing really went wild but given the Segwit2x we can expect a slow down but not necessarily a halt in pricing. I do enjoy bitcoin's value going up and it is safe to assume that we might be heading to the moon faster that we thought it would.

I'll admit $10,000 by November is a stretch but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility if the growth keeps accelerating.  $10,000 by January would actually be right in line with how bitcoin has been performing this year.  Started out the year at $998 and hit $5800 today so it's been doubling about every 3 months and some change

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: