Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINEXCHANGE OR CRYPTOPIA ???  (Read 922 times)
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

I usually use coinexchang because this market every day has altcoin pump and easy x2 in 1 day. I think many Bittrex investors are moving to Coinexchang because the market is always attractive to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:42:28 PM

Having to choose between the two, I would pick Cryptopia over CE. Been using the former extensively to trade some lesser known coins which never made it to the big exchanges. The trading interface, ease of trade and account accessibility makes it a viable option to trade on. Deposit and withdrawals are really fast considering the fee that is imposed on the latter.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

I usually use coinexchang because this market every day has altcoin pump and easy x2 in 1 day. I think many Bittrex investors are moving to Coinexchang because the market is always attractive to everyone.
Says who mate? coinexchange has no advertisements in this forum or I haven't seen them around trying to get exposure, Cryptopia has been around

For years even with no advertisement they're still the one exchange I'd use for shitcoins, they have many coins like yoshit. I think it's a mistake to be

Like them, just one simple developer has 70 coins listed there and all of them are under 1000 sats. Bittrex is good like other major exchanges, however

I don't see why Cryptopia is not becoming a major exchanging service after years.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

I prefer coinexchage over cryptopia, because of the assets that I hold were mostly listed to coinexchage. It also gives the ease of access and has an interface that can be understood easily by even the beginner to the trading. Also it has the good profit margin for the entire assets listed than the other exchange rates.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

I've been using coinexchange quitely and it's always been a smooth transaction.
Fast deposit and withdrawal in just a minute so you can transfer immediately like there's a coin that you've been waiting to pump and sell it immediately. I definitely use this whenever I trade, this is my second choice aside from bittrex.
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Hi to all expert in trading please help me what is good and fast trading site? Coinexhange or cryptopia? Thanks, my coin  did not require bittrex just only coinexchange and crptopia .Sad

Cryptopia's user interface is better than Coinexchange actually and I use both, but I don't prefer to use Coinexchange if I don't have to use it. The cryptopia one is better and faster.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

I use both because both exchanges are easier to use and the volume of these two exchanges is really huge and is considered the second Bittrex in the future. I think these two exchanges will be very developed in the future because there are so many altcoin exchanged at full
josephpogi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

Cryptopia is better than coinexchange in many aspects. The coins are better on cryptopia as well as the traders. If you're really comparing then go for yobit vs cryptopia.
Okay sir so for now i prefer cryptopia thanks for advice. Wink
shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:50 PM

I would choose coinexchange due to the simple UI but wil choose cryptopia cus of many listed coins, coinex site has been having alot of downtime this week why is that so?
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

for a nicer view of coin exchange in my opinion but for deposit speed I prefer cryptopia because coinexchange is sometimes very slow
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

Hi to all expert in trading please help me what is good and fast trading site? Coinexhange or cryptopia? Thanks, my coin  did not require bittrex just only coinexchange and crptopia .Sad
I have never used any of these exchanges knowing the level at which some exchanges have had problem in the past with lot of users losing their funds. I do not have anything against these two as I can see that cryptopia do have some good reviews. All the aove, you may want to try bittrex since that is the most sorted after exchange right now with some pretty good results at least from my side and good support for someone who may just be joining them and will need some issues rectified. Just my humble opinion.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

Well i have tried trading with cryptopia in the past, and i believe that it is one of the good trading platform to go with. I have also used exchange like Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex and if you ask me i will go with bittrex. Dont worry about the exchanges, the trading skills and knowledge matter's the most for gaining profit and not the exchanges, but for trading your coin i recommend you to try with cryptopia .

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: