Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 04:29:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I Always Lose Money on BTC!  (Read 3926 times)
Dontme

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all
What's that's? Why this happen to you? Your are so emotional about handling your bitcoin. Well, that is already done and you have to move on about it. I know you have a big regrets and that was expected to those who has no patience at all. If you want to profit you must hold your btc no matter what, you must be wise enough on selling it and you have to control you self about selling your bitcoin in low price.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
overcliff433

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:38 AM

Just read articles and stick to the news, that's how you keep with the market. Nothing last forever and for BTC crashes is the same.
For example, the last time it crashed was because China banned ICO's and crypto exchanges. Now South Korea did the same and Japan may strenghten their regulation 
I would recommend coindesk, bloomberg, cnbc and coin telegraph.

Hope you make it back Smiley
Sports Bettor

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

BTC has been rising for a while. Just hold until you can sell it for a gain.
chichigirl

Activity: 224

Join the SPECTRE ICO

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:50:00 AM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

In trading, you must have a lot of patience in dealing with your investment. Next time, just keep on holding until the price reach to the level wherein you can earn a profit and not a loss.  When i started in trading, I've done that because I think its gonna moved down again but i was wrong for doing that kind of decision in trading. We must have to be patient when we are facing some problems in trading for it will go back again to the original price or maybe much higher than your investment.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

You need patience in bitcoin because in your situation you dont have patience because you bought bitcoin at high price and after that the price decrease because you panic so you sell their bitcoin even your money decrease. I suggest if you see the price of bitcoin decrease dont sell its better to buy bitcoin with cheap price because you can earn more prifit once it increase again or recover.

frowsiter

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

Patience. That's the secret in this market to make lots of money. If you don't have it (which you don't actually) then you can't make money out of it. Just remember crypto currencies are evolving day by day but also they take some dips in between to recover themselves from the major developments or legal actions taken around the world. But if you give some time then they could aggreviate in positive way to go higher than previous peak point. This is why big investors are keeping the patience and making huge profits from this market. Try it and you will see yourself.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
marketone

Activity: 756

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:55:10 AM

As a investor we have to wait patiently for the price increase, if you cannot able to manage the holding then you will end by selling them at the value. You need to be very confident when the price of Bitcoin is decreasing.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

GoodLuck2

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:51 AM

You are probably making the wrong decisions. Maybe you just react too fast and too emotionaly on every price dump and then you lose money. Panic selling is the worst thing you can do and Unfortunately we see that very often. That is very often a problem if you don't have enough experience and knowledge. The other thing is that you maybe invest more than you can afford to lose and that is dangerous. Put all this factors together and reconsider your decisions.
I think for becoming rich by digital currencies, a person must keep two things in mind. First, crypto coins are not some magician that are going to make him rich overnight so he must show a lot of patience. Second, the digital market is a fluctuating one which means there will be pumps as well as dumps and both are not going to last forever so never get afraid of the downfall. Trading also demands these two concepts.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
ipanks

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

As a investor we have to wait patiently for the price increase, if you cannot able to manage the holding then you will end by selling them at the value. You need to be very confident when the price of Bitcoin is decreasing.

i am agree with this and patience is the most thing that we must have. without patience, we can not make profit when we see the price increase. when the time is come, we need to prepare to buy or sell so we can follow the market and we can take profit as much as we can. from day by day, the price is always changing and we need to know that if we can do analyze the trend, then it will gives something good to us to make decision.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
28days_ever

Activity: 168

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

Well, please, you heard about the price and did not understand when you started. As I say, it is necessary to do something with the bitcoin price, otherwise there will be trouble. Invest in other coins, the losses will be minimal, and here are the collosals, the more selling at a price lower than buying, you are a genius simply.

kutssa

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

I remember the time when BTC with 200 went up to 600, then dropped to 400 and I sold 10 BTC.  Sad

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Beremat

Activity: 156

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

Poor you, I also lose my money when investing BTC. Many people said that must focus on market news choose a good time to buy or sell. But how can do that? I have read the news but I don't see anythings.  Embarrassed

shawn995

Activity: 112

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

Poor you, I also lose my money when investing BTC. Many people said that must focus on market news choose a good time to buy or sell. But how can do that? I have read the news but I don't see anythings.  Embarrassed
if you are doing trading in bitcoin then you should need enough knowledge and practical experience about trading with bitcoin. if you have no such knowledge then mostly you will lose. but i have lesson very less about that anyone has face a lose while trading in bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is increasing day by day and if you can buy today and keep for some time then i am sure you will get profit when selling after some time.

dieselmeister

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

if you are doing trading in bitcoin then you should need enough knowledge and practical experience about trading with bitcoin. if you have no such knowledge then mostly you will lose. but i have lesson very less about that anyone has face a lose while trading in bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is increasing day by day and if you can buy today and keep for some time then i am sure you will get profit when selling after some time.

lol, Don't worry! Everyone sometimes has lost money in trading. The more important is that you should not be discouraged, let sell and buy with a little amount, after you are more confidence, let make a big trade. I believe you will get profit.  Grin

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

Just a little advice to you. If you don't have enough knowledge about something don't invest a big money, just take some time to study first especially about bitcoin before you do a move. I think you're do a wrong move that's why you lost your money.
Yes one should study totally the thing in which one is investing as investment is not easy to do. And my personal opinion is that bitcoin investment if done properly is always profitable and one can earn large amount of profit from it as it is the most biggest digital currency on the web. One should take some time to study bitcoin and its investment and earning methods and also how bitcoin works.

Studying its basic concepts in very necessary to gain profit from it wring investment will lead you to a big loss. And i think now bitcoin price will again increase because there was some problems with the bitcoin and its use but it will come up from it and again increase its price.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
ubeng07

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

lol, Don't worry! Everyone sometimes has lost money in trading. The more important is that you should not be discouraged, let sell and buy with a little amount, after you are more confidence, let make a big trade. I believe you will get profit.  Grin
that all traders are doing also start with a small and when the time that they know about what is the best thing that they must gonna do so they are now add some for what they are trade for being good here in trading are not so easily to learn and to know. it takes time and patience.

Drnice

Activity: 350

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

Looking at the current situation of the drop in the price of bitcoin, and this will be because of the upcoming fork(same with the last fork), now is a good time to buy and hold as the price increases again.
Buy low and sell high, that is always the rule.

haroldtee

Activity: 196

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

You are probably making the wrong decisions. Maybe you just react too fast and too emotionaly on every price dump and then you lose money. Panic selling is the worst thing you can do and Unfortunately we see that very often. That is very often a problem if you don't have enough experience and knowledge. The other thing is that you maybe invest more than you can afford to lose and that is dangerous. Put all this factors together and reconsider your decisions.
I think for becoming rich by digital currencies, a person must keep two things in mind. First, crypto coins are not some magician that are going to make him rich overnight so he must show a lot of patience. Second, the digital market is a fluctuating one which means there will be pumps as well as dumps and both are not going to last forever so never get afraid of the downfall. Trading also demands these two concepts.

And I believe that first reason is where most newbies have always been missing it. Bitcoin was once less than a dollar and now it is over $5000 was the only news that hit their head without bothering to find out all the things that happened in the middle, how it has grown this far and the improvements it has had over the years, and the whole belief they had was that, it is another get rich quick scheme, which makes them panic and quickly back out when the chart is showing them otherwise.

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 420

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

This is very good advice.  It's hard to control your emotions in trading when you're risking more than you're comfortable losing.  If you find yourself panicking when the market drops substantially, then your trade size is too big.  Reduce it until you're ok with the market dropping 50% or 75%.  Learn to trade with small amounts, and then slowly increase your trade size as you gain experience and confidence.  You should eventually be ok with large drops even with large trades.  But if you're never able to be comfortable with a loss at any trade size, trading is not for you.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
pitiflin

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

How to be a noob 101^ .  Grin No offense, okay. But that was a terrible terrible mistake that any one would ever do, don't you not do your own research when you buy or sell anything? First you buy at a high price and when the market crashes you panic sell. Did you not realize that the prices will go back again? You got a bad loss and now you have to live with it.
There is no secrets on how you earn, there are just thousands of strategies out there, but then you must be quick witted and you need to know on how to analyze the circumstances and learn to look at the bigger picture ffs.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███