Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 12:28:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I Always Lose Money on BTC!  (Read 3924 times)
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

I'll say what I'm sure others have said, if you sell at a loss, you lose, if you wait for the market to recover before selling, you win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futile-resistance

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

BTC has been rising for a while. Just hold until you can sell it for a gain.
This is likely to be someone that got into Bitcoin Investment newly, and he’s yet to understand how the market works. Unluckily, he got involved in the panic time and sold off at loss. I will advise you not to buy anything and wait till November hard fork, then buy immediately price goes down and wait for an increase.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd

♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

Dralarn

Activity: 56

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

your answer can actually be found in your question. As you've said, you bought and sold. The mistake was the second part of your action which was to sell. You are panicking and following the market like a sheep, when everyone is about to jump of the cliff you simply follow the crowd and jump yourself. See some wallets that have been around since 2011 or 2013, you'll notice that the guys are multi millionaires, and have been since years now, but still have never sold any of the coins, because they know the potential in bitcoin and they don't "panic" as you did once the market takes a small hit. If you invested to much, reduce it - invest only what you can afford to lose and you'll have an easier time holding, and remember.. don't sell Wink

Spectiv: VR Video Streaming | Website | Crowdsale: December 8th
Taki

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all
I hope that was a lesson to you! Never sell bitcoins low, that's the law!
I suppose that you fell under the mass panic about ICOs and exchangers' banning by China and that made you confused. You shouldn't sell your coins. I can understand how you must be regret now and I suppose you are going to regret even more after bitcoin will cross the point of 6000$ in sooner time.
Good luck with your trading next time Wink

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
HalfDeck

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:48:00 PM

BTC has been rising for a while. Just hold until you can sell it for a gain.
This is likely to be someone that got into Bitcoin Investment newly, and he’s yet to understand how the market works. Unluckily, he got involved in the panic time and sold off at loss. I will advise you not to buy anything and wait till November hard fork, then buy immediately price goes down and wait for an increase.
Haha, if most of the traders choose take profits before hard fork or keep money to wait the price of Bitcoin decreases after fork, I am sure the price of Bitcoin will be low by panic seller before hard fork and bounce to high price again after fork by many traders want to buy again.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
X7

Activity: 784

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

Generally I would say unless you are a very seasoned investor and understand all the fundamentals. just HOLD Bitcoin - overall it appreciated greatly per year

Helping to create the world's first loving economy, not something based on fear or greed. Principles of love, abundance, consistency, automation, decentralisation, open source, economic multifunctionality. Scientific analysis will be uploaded to my site shortly for peer review.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 476

StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

If I am going to look at it, it is very disappointing actually. But you know what is lacking at you as a trader? That is you became impatient so the result was you lose almost 30%, you forgot that it will resume again at the original price. 

fasdorcas

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

Just read articles and stick to the news, that's how you keep with the market. Nothing last forever and for BTC crashes is the same.
For example, the last time it crashed was because China banned ICO's and crypto exchanges. Now South Korea did the same and Japan may strenghten their regulation 
I would recommend coindesk, bloomberg, cnbc and coin telegraph.

Hope you make it back Smiley
At this point, the only way to make it back is to accept his loss, buy now and believe that the mistake will not repeat itself again. He should forget about the market movement or the bearish trend of the value and focus on the long term knowing that is how it is going to pay him. It is part of experience and I am sure he must have learnt his lessons.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

BartS

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

Remember this, while most people blame something or someone else for their problems the truth is that most likely they are the source of their problems, if you are losing money in this bull market then that is your fault, if you just held you will have huge profits already, so if you are going to buy bitcoin again this is my advice, buy bitcoin put it in a paper wallet and then store it for a year or two and you will get profits.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

richcorner100

Activity: 126

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:16 AM

Because you sell it early. If you bought Bitcoin for long term investment then never sell it. I think Price of Bitcoin all the time high and in the future could be reach $50,000 because fundamental of Bitcoin is strong to reach it.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
gabmen

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

Because you sell it early. If you bought Bitcoin for long term investment then never sell it. I think Price of Bitcoin all the time high and in the future could be reach $50,000 because fundamental of Bitcoin is strong to reach it.

There aren't that many reasons why people lose money in btc. Unlike other smaller alts, bitcoin's price is easier to read since a lot of people are monitoring it. You'll se updates in news feeds, or if you've subscribed to emails. So holding and being patient is the best way to avoid losing big in bitcoin

iphone5s

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:16 AM

There aren't that many reasons why people lose money in btc. Unlike other smaller alts, bitcoin's price is easier to read since a lot of people are monitoring it. You'll se updates in news feeds, or if you've subscribed to emails. So holding and being patient is the best way to avoid losing big in bitcoin

That's right, by way of patience is the right way to invest in bitcoin and earn huge profits. Smiley

Cryptobar

Activity: 42

@cryptobares

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:33:32 AM

Dont trade futures
Invest on good projects
Buy low sell high
Dont do daytrading
Dont follow gurus
DYOR
Bitcotalk

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

You need patience in bitcoin because in your situation you dont have patience because you bought bitcoin at high price and after that the price decrease because you panic so you sell their bitcoin even your money decrease. I suggest if you see the price of bitcoin decrease dont sell its better to buy bitcoin with cheap price because you can earn more prifit once it increase again or recover.
People who started long time ago were patient for more than 7 years when it all started, and they are reaping the benefit now. This is a new technology, it is growing rapidly, there is still uncertainty in what the future holds and it is normal to panic, but if you understand the level of the strength each day as it is growing and have been following the news to see the trend of things, your mind be more at rest.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 84

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

The question is why are you selling. Panic selling is the main trait of investors who doesn't believe in Bitcoin. You are losing in trade because you don't like what you are trading. Don't believe in the bubble will burst speculations and you will surely earn.

Zacharyce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

It is too early to confirm this because Bitcoin prices can only reach $ 10,000 this year. I think if the bank accepts Bitcoin and all of Bitcoin's legalization is over then Bitcoin will probably be worth over $ 50,000 in the coming years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●⚫⦁ICO⦁⚫●▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
November 18th, 2017
●●  Website  ▣  Whitepaper  ▣  Twitter  ▣  Telegram  ●●
spngebob

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

I think you don't know yet how the cryptocurrency market works. I think you should study first many information about trading, buying bitcoins and many more articles that have connect to the bitcoin.
That and he should learn how not to panic and not trade with emotions.
Whoever buys coin and sell it the next moment when price go down shouldn't be trading at all.
I think we will read lots of this kind of threads and question in incoming days because people are obviously buying because they heard bitcoin is 6000$ and when it falls they will sell, lose money and curse everyone who told them to buy it.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

Well, it is surely based on luck sometimes. I think you should improve your analytic skills when it comes to predicting the coin values. Try to be patient and not lose your cool just because of small dumps. It will surely rise up again for sure. I think planning ahead and making a fixed point when buying and selling is a good practice so try some of that. Try learn from your recent losses and earn that money again afterwards. Main rule in trading: Be patient as much as you can and try to believe in your coins.

arpon11

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

The reason why you always loses in trading is that you always buy and sell at the wrong time! Acccording to what you have you bought bitcoin when the price is at over bought area and you do sell when the price is dropping. I think you have to develop patience habits by not sell out of panic. I have bought bitcoin at $4600 last two weeks and I have to sell today when the price is above $6107.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:54:12 PM

It is too early to confirm this because Bitcoin prices can only reach $ 10,000 this year. I think if the bank accepts Bitcoin and all of Bitcoin's legalization is over then Bitcoin will probably be worth over $ 50,000 in the coming years.
As per as I know, my brother (used Bitcoin since 2010 till today) also create a target for Bitcoin is ~40,000 - 50,000 dollar in next 5-6 years. Of course, his calculation is very clear and reasonable, but at the moment, I lost it. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.