Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 05:37:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I Always Lose Money on BTC!  (Read 3898 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

Because you sell it early. If you bought Bitcoin for long term investment then never sell it. I think Price of Bitcoin all the time high and in the future could be reach $50,000 because fundamental of Bitcoin is strong to reach it.
There can be several reasons behind all this. If we talk about bitcoin, then there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin itself is having so many features and it can help you earn as much amount of money as you want to earn. It now depends on you how you are making the use of that opportunity which is available to you. Do not panic and think very well before making any kind of decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:00 AM

Well most likely than not you are an emotional trader your fear of losing money makes you illogical. Imagine if you just hold your Bitcoin you should have a profit of more than $1000. I know it is a lot of money but it is already done and there is nothing you can do about it but to learn form that experience and as much as possible do not do the same thing again. Right now you should educate yourself more and try to control your emotions  when doing a trade.
thet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

You over react that your investment may result with nothing. I've learned a lot that we must not over think of our investment in BTC when the price is low because it will definitely rise again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oo ako to

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:23:09 AM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

Obviously, it's bad decisions and emotions. I can clearly see that you panicked when you saw btc slowly falling and thinking that you need to exit before it's too late. And another problem is you don't have faith with btc so you weren't sure of your investments.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
jeraldskie11

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

That was a big faliure to you sir. We know that before we succeed in bitcoin we experienced losing money but that is too much. Maybe the main reason of losing money is getting a bad timing for buying crypto, we need to be careful on what coin will we should buy so that we can minimize the risk of losing money.
And also if you want to be a successful trader in the future, you need to be patience.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Prettyme

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:35:26 AM

I think you are not using your analization skills and you dont have proper and effective strategy in dealing with it. But i believe that this would be a lesson for you to becomw more effective trader. Just willing to learn new strategies therefore you will be good enough to gain more profit.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
perfect999

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:08 AM

I think you are not using your analization skills and you dont have proper and effective strategy in dealing with it. But i believe that this would be a lesson for you to becomw more effective trader. Just willing to learn new strategies therefore you will be good enough to gain more profit.
I can understand his situation because I myself have been through all this. It is really not easy to analyze market for any crypto currency especially when you are involved in trading. There is so much pressure on you as well, that痴 why I have switched to holding of bitcoin and same I am going to suggest you as well. If you are not doing well in trading with the most expensive digital currency, simply hold it for big profit.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

I remember the time when BTC with 200 went up to 600, then dropped to 400 and I sold 10 BTC.  Sad
Well, if you are referring to then as at when you did the trading for that value, you did not really loose. You only have lost in the long run now considering the amount of bitcoin value in USD you would have had now with your 10 BTC. However, I want to believe you still bought back in and learnt your lessons back then and if you really did, you should not be having feelings of regrets now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

I remember the time when BTC with 200 went up to 600, then dropped to 400 and I sold 10 BTC.  Sad
Well, if you are referring to then as at when you did the trading for that value, you did not really loose. You only have lost in the long run now considering the amount of bitcoin value in USD you would have had now with your 10 BTC. However, I want to believe you still bought back in and learnt your lessons back then and if you really did, you should not be having feelings of regrets now.

Trusting is very important if you need to get profit through bitcoin,don't lose your hope even the price falls little bit.If you wanna get profit from bitcoin you need to fix a profit level,when the bitcoin reaches that value you just sell it and make profit.If you just buy and sell then again buy then you will lose bitcoins,profit means long term investment is important.
tobs

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:53:32 PM

The general idea is to buy low and sell high and you seem to be doing just the opposite. What's the point of selling it when the price drops? It's obvious that sooner or later it will be back or maybe even twice as high. Leave emotions aside when trading. A small or even big drop shouldn't move you.
death69

Activity: 498

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

never lose hope in bitcoin. Unless you are a good trader, there is no point selling bitcoin cause we always know that bitcoin will back to its path and increase the price. The highest peak in the price of bitcoin is $6000 and I do believe that in the next year, bitcoin will even be higher. I think that it will cross $10000. Trust in bitcoin and the blockchain. They can change the world

Lanatsa

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

never lose hope in bitcoin. Unless you are a good trader, there is no point selling bitcoin cause we always know that bitcoin will back to its path and increase the price. The highest peak in the price of bitcoin is $6000 and I do believe that in the next year, bitcoin will even be higher. I think that it will cross $10000. Trust in bitcoin and the blockchain. They can change the world
These kind of situations do commonly happen when we are still a newbie on which most of us do really commit mistake because we do easily panic on our noob days which our actions would really lead us on losing of money.It is indeed a common mistake but we should not be easily be discourage for us to stop directly because im sure we wont really make the same mistake again because we do learn already from our past mistakes.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
mastica

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:32:30 PM

This is how a lot people does trading all days, they buy higger and dump at lower values, you arent the first to try to cut the loss neither to panic and dont know what to do, unless you need those money, you should do the best thing thats for bitcoin is hold, as its potencial to recover is huge. Relative to others altcoins i dont know if some of them will be able to recover or readjust their value as the past, but trading is a magic place where all can happen, make your bets and collect your profits as well your loss.

▄█████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▀  ███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▀   ████████████████████
████████████████████     ████████████████████
██████████████████▀      ████████████████████
█████████████████▀       ████████████████████
████████████████                █████████████
██████████████▀                ██████████████
█████████████▀               ▄███████████████
████████████████████        ▄████████████████
████████████████████       ▄█████████████████
████████████████████      ███████████████████
████████████████████    ▄████████████████████
████████████████████   ▄█████████████████████
████████████████████  ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zap Store

.Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles.

aardvark15

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:45:57 PM

I feel your pain, this has happened to me many times before. The best solution to missing gains is don稚 sell. Stay in for the long haul. I suggest that you diversify a little by buying Bitcoin and a few really good altcoins and just hold for 5 years. You will probably see some massive gains on some of you coins if not all of them. This may be the easiest way to make money off of cryptocurrencies because you don稚 have to time the peaks and valleys.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

what the Huh  Shocked  why did you sell it on a low price ? don't do panic selling bitcoin will never go back to zero or disappear. if you bought it on low price you should sell it on high price not in more lower price. you're just wasting your money. you should know the basic trading . buy low sell high. If i invested at high price im gonna sell it on higher price not on a lower price. Better luck next time buddy.

Rana590

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:59:08 PM

In this case you should be determined. Don't hesitate to hear others talking. Before you should know the main and basics rules of trading and holding bitcoin like price matketcap, demand, supply and so on. Be determined and wait for big profit from it.

Fujiati

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:16:04 AM

it is a big loss friends, to invest in bitcoin not need to invest long-term, because the people who still can not be predicted, in addition you do not know the bitcoin price information, whether you do not join in the forum specifically for investment ?, and whether you have knowledge about bitcoin trading ,,? ,, so if you do not want to lose your knowledge about trading hope you do not get loss anymore

Reza16

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:10 AM

in my opinion you should always check for Historical of coin
- The project concept the coin.
- The team involved in the project.
- Market Cap
- investors
- Volume
- White Paper

and key is patient..

KnightElite

Activity: 210

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

The reason why you lose your money on bitcoin is because you don't have a effective strategy. You must have different strategy in order to make profit from the bitcoin. You can learn it by reading many articles about trading.

chichigirl

Activity: 210

Join the SPECTRE ICO

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:38:35 AM

Don't panic sell. Don't buy high. Don't sell low. I mean this all seems pretty obvious. Why would you buy at 4400 then sell at the low point? Someone our there is very happy with your decision, but that's just how the market works. People panic and the smart ones take advantage.

True, when you panic you cannot think of the best solution for every problem. Selling at the lowest point is also my first mistake in trading. I've already learned from that situation, just hold it, because altcoin will recover again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.