Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 12:53:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I Always Lose Money on BTC!  (Read 3953 times)
kasicrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all
its called a weak hand. Us newbies always sell at at a loss and make the oldies rich. What I have learnt in the past few months is just dont sell because the price will always come back to the point at which you bought. If you bought into a good coin that is. Best protection as they say is buy at a dip and sell when you have made a profit. Do not become emotional just hodl and stop looking at the price and thinking the world is going to end if u did not sell now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheryl26

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

No I dont usually lose money on this. I just lose money whenever the price falls, but I dont usually cut off my losses because I know that the bitcoins value will go back again to their normal price or even more. When I was just starting in this thing I also lose money so I decided not to hold them anymore but when I noticed thar every after the drops there will always a huge pump like the china incidence and look at the value now, bitcoins on their highest value. So I decided now that dont bother if I lose money all the time because i can recover it after a month

posi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

Don't panic sell. Don't buy high. Don't sell low. I mean this all seems pretty obvious. Why would you buy at 4400 then sell at the low point? Someone our there is very happy with your decision, but that's just how the market works. People panic and the smart ones take advantage.

True, when you panic you cannot think of the best solution for every problem. Selling at the lowest point is also my first mistake in trading. I've already learned from that situation, just hold it, because altcoin will recover again.
The reason why people panic sell is either they are afraid of loosing their investment due to the dump in price or there are some negative news going around the coin they invested in and my suggestion/advice is that always ask question from on this forum about it before leaping into the wrong move.

arielman

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

I think there's not only one good method to gain money.
 I'm sure everything is about strategy and having experienced different situations to know what is better!

I would recommend to make some research, see what strategy works for others, notice if there's a similarity in different situations and then make your own strategy to never lose money again.

Wish you all the best and if you find something that really works, please share it with us!!
rizkyhiw

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Don't panic sell. Don't buy high. Don't sell low. I mean this all seems pretty obvious. Why would you buy at 4400 then sell at the low point? Someone our there is very happy with your decision, but that's just how the market works. People panic and the smart ones take advantage.

True, when you panic you cannot think of the best solution for every problem. Selling at the lowest point is also my first mistake in trading. I've already learned from that situation, just hold it, because altcoin will recover again.
Just let it go and move on , take every bad things as a lesson for your future consideration ,
Noone can't handle the feeling to see your value keep decreasing , but when you know the situation you will just calm down and hold it till the market recover ,
Put a faith in bitcoin that in the future the value will become so worthy ,
Just make yourself as comfort as possible by telling yourself that you might lost a lot today but it will become worth later when the price skyrocketing.
bs9

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

Hold is gold.Why you sell your bitcoin low price ? Bitcoin price down and down when  china ban ico and bitcoin.This time you need to control your mind but you did not do this.Buy bitcoin and hold for long time and donot sell it low price its most secrect but we are not follow this

redfin31

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

before selling your btc u should analyzed his price, and i think you're too quick to sell ur btc, don't panic if u play on trade. u can see now btc price are over $5500

Hanebel

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

It's not really a good decision to sell your bitcoin at a price lower than how much you cost it.You may atleast sell it at the same price you buy it inorder to break even.However, as much as possible its advisable to hold it for a long-term since price will continue to increase in the long run.

♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦     MEDIA DECENTRALISED     ♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦
♦     ANN Thread     ♦♦♦     ICO start on 17th of November     ♦♦♦     WhitePaper     ♦
♦  Discord  ♦  Facebook  ♦  Medium  ♦  Telegram  ♦  Twitter  ♦
HiringYou

Activity: 280

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:09 PM

If you want to work in this market then you should know that what is the right time for investing and selling.Buying at 4400 and selling it at 2900 was not a right decison.You commit a mistake of panic selling due to which you lost your money .You should understand the fact that the more you will hold your BTC's the more you will be profited.So in future if you invest in Bitcoin you should wait for price to rise more than the price at which you buyed.If there is a drop in the price then you should not become a panic seller rather you should be smart enough to take this drop as an opportunity to invest more.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
webdevmastery

Activity: 140

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

Before buy Bitcoin shoud be use technical analysis and buy on the deep. But if you buy BTC for long term investment you should be never sell it, because BTC price in strong bullish and will going up continue, this is because fundamental of BTC also very strong.

Yeah i agree to that, I am a trader also and i do not believe that quick on a coin that it will grow easily because not every coin has a potential. I always look at the market statistics on the growth of every coin that i choose to invest then read a lot more info from the experienced traders here in the market then that is the time before i will finally made my decision.

ultrloa

Activity: 742

Altcoin Man!! Bounty Hunter.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

The secret is only Patience and nothing else more, You shoulnd't be afraid of the red days of bitcoins since its normally happen and try to figure out first before buying and study the art of bitcoins so you could see the profitability of this coin. And you could able to earn more if you can hold for more longer period with it so don't feel discourage if you lose for now and try to stand up and reach some and earn in future.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
bearexin

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

The reason why you lose your money on bitcoin is because you don't have a effective strategy. You must have different strategy in order to make profit from the bitcoin. You can learn it by reading many articles about trading.
That was a huge amount to lose by the way. What I think the reason might be before such a tragedy is that he must not have a good understanding of bitcoin or did not trusted its potential. The fear of losing it can actually push to selling out.

The last dip really got hard on investors and many did panic selling out. Bitcoin is a strong digital asset ad before making any decision, it is better to Google articles related to its price predictions.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
margarete11

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

I am sorry for your lost but I hope that with that you have learned your lessons , bitcoin price will never ever be predictable but if you will see it's history every year it value increases what's wrong with you is you want an easy profit for a short period of time you dont have the patience to Hold and have a tendency to panic sell , you will never win on this if you have that attitude , change your attitude first.

Sketztrophonic

Activity: 84

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

Bro you don't know the mechanics on trading and buying and selling. Before you enter this you should read and learn the strategy of trading. I was so sad on how you lose all your money in bitcoin. There are threads here that teach you how to trade and when to buy n sell.

trifiz

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

Oh...
The secret is hust HODL!  Never sell bitcoins.
Bitcoins are the digital gold, trust my words and hold it, don't panic.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
paxmao

Activity: 70

yay!!!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

I am terribly sorry that you do not know how to become a millionaire.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

you were lost you money because you could not pass your panic, you afraid the price of bitcoin still will down and you will be lost your money more. I think you are not believe that bitcoin can pass $4400 when it's down, you should research more bitcoin.
THe best of way to you are not lost your money when invest to bitcoin is "
Buy bitcoin now, send to your bitcoin wallet,
Save all information of your bitcoin wallet,
Dont interest in to the price of bitcoin
Year 2020 sell your bitcoin, i'm sure you will get big profit
Bacchu

Activity: 406

The World's first compact & comfortable AR Smartgl

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

In crypto currency there are no loss that i believe because if you hold a good coin with good future than you need to just wait for a pump. don't make panic sell if you not want to loss your investment.there are no secret for make $$ in crypto trade.

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄████▀▀▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████▀▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄ ███████ ▀▀██████████▄▄
 ██ ███████    ▀▀███▀ ▀▀███
███ ████▀▀           ███▄▄▀█
███ █▀▀              ██████▄
███▄▄                ███████
███████              ███████
███████                ▀▀███
▀██████              ▄▄█ ███
█▄▀▀███           ▄▄████ ███
 ███▄▄ ▄███▄▄    ███████ ██
  ▀▀██████████▄▄ ███████ ▀
     ▀▀███████▀▀▄████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███  ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄███
███  ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀████   ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀█████
███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███
███  ███         ███  ███              ███         ███  ███         ███
███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███
███   ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄█████   ████▄▄▄▄▄████
███    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀███    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
TMlucyd
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
shimbark123

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

How do you lose money? All you got to do is to buy from the dip and you can profit a lot by holding it for just let say 1 to 2 months? Buy in the next dip at 5,200 usd. And probably you can go profit from that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
error08

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

LoL, gain profit is the only way when I decide to trade bitcoin due to its price constantly increasing over time. The only problem is; whether you can be patient and waiting for the right time to sell it, because bitcoin is a long term investment obviously. You can't buy it today and then sell it next week if the price suddenly crash, don't panic sell and calm down. Bitcoin has been proven always recover and rise up all this time.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █