Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:25:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I Always Lose Money on BTC!  (Read 3929 times)
rodskee

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

My god! I was shocked at the way you handle your bitcoin investment. That is very disappointing. Do you not trust bitcoin? Do you not trust your investment? Did you just join the bandwagon without much thinking and studying about it? This I tell you, mate. Despite the ups and downs of bitcoin, it will rise and rise in the end. I can see your emotions playing your decisions. Never sell bitcoins with losses. It is very frustrating to hear.   

i agree with you mate he need to got a lot of skills how to become profitable of their investment and i can't believe on that losses bitcoin goes into highest value reached after the dump so what ahppen to their investment the bitcoin still in the strong stabilty as of now.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

OVER 5300 already. I bought at 4400 and sold at 2900 within the past 60 days! What the hell. I will never figure out these markets. What are the secrets to MAKING $$$ off this currency not just losing it all Sad Thx all

My god! I was shocked at the way you handle your bitcoin investment. That is very disappointing. Do you not trust bitcoin? Do you not trust your investment? Did you just join the bandwagon without much thinking and studying about it? This I tell you, mate. Despite the ups and downs of bitcoin, it will rise and rise in the end. I can see your emotions playing your decisions. Never sell bitcoins with losses. It is very frustrating to hear.   

i agree with you mate he need to got a lot of skills how to become profitable of their investment and i can't believe on that losses bitcoin goes into highest value reached after the dump so what ahppen to their investment the bitcoin still in the strong stabilty as of now.
But i do not think that there is any lost if a person is simply holding their bitcoin, to me i think that bitcoin is the best place to buy bitcoin and then hold it for some time. it will surely give yo a good profit and we have already so many examples from previous time. I thinks  those people who have invested money in bitcoin have the already got good profit from bitcoin.
Clavulanic

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:29:30 PM

LoL, gain profit is the only way when I decide to trade bitcoin due to its price constantly increasing over time. The only problem is; whether you can be patient and waiting for the right time to sell it, because bitcoin is a long term investment obviously. You can't buy it today and then sell it next week if the price suddenly crash, don't panic sell and calm down. Bitcoin has been proven always recover and rise up all this time.

Nice insights, well panic is one of the most uncontrollable emotions behind trading. Those who lose their money just for not managing very well their emotions regrets all the time. Because of that actions of selling in an earlier time, I think that situation is they are selling while price at dump stage, and at lower sell value and they don't even have the patience to just wait for another progressive pumping of the price.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:37:15 PM

I suggest to you if you see th eprice of bitcoin decreasw dont be panic . Because you lose some of your money. For sure if you hold your bitcoin until today you will become happy because you earn profit brcause the price today is 6000 dollars plus . But you kose your money and you will not profit because of what you do last few ago. Bitcoin is longterm investment you need to wait more month or years before you earn more.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
PointHope

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

My condolences to the OP for your loss..
But the loss you describe is quite impossible.

If you bought at 4400 in the past 60 days, the price of bitcoin has not dropped below 3300 since then.

Hot trading tip amigo, if ya wanna troll for sympathy; at least get your dates and numbers straight.

Definitely you should stay away from anything to do with currency or anything of value.

Latviand

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

My condolences to the OP for your loss..
But the loss you describe is quite impossible.

If you bought at 4400 in the past 60 days, the price of bitcoin has not dropped below 3300 since then.

Hot trading tip amigo, if ya wanna troll for sympathy; at least get your dates and numbers straight.

Definitely you should stay away from anything to do with currency or anything of value.

Whooaa, such a big lose of yours, I'm sorry for that mate. You know what I think he's overwhelmed to what he knows about bitcoin. He expected and excited at the same time to what's gonna be the return of his investments in future. The worst is he forgot to consult the eprice of exchange currency first before going to sell its coin. Sometimes our expectations leads us to become more imaginative and dreamed a lot of things if we got our expected return of our investments. But I hoped your not gonna discouraged about bitcoin, its so happened that you have been unlucky by your first attempt. May this thing that happen to you will be your strength, inspiration and lesson learn to become a more wise trader.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Superways

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

The secret is only Patience and nothing else more, You shoulnd't be afraid of the red days of bitcoins since its normally happen and try to figure out first before buying and study the art of bitcoins so you could see the profitability of this coin. And you could able to earn more if you can hold for more longer period with it so don't feel discourage if you lose for now and try to stand up and reach some and earn in future.
Yep! In case of bitcoin, patience plays the role of backbone. You need to stay calm when holding bitcoin because it is normal for bitcoin to dump. Rather you should be happy when bitcoin is dumping because after every night there is a day, similarly after every dump of bitcoin there is a pump which makes you rich or at least excited for returning you much more than what you invested into bitcoin.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Jack353

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:17:47 AM

Well, you made a mistake and you have to admit it. I hope you have learned from it and won't make the same mistake again. You let your emotions take over you that's why you panic sold when you saw bitcoin at 2,900. I am sure that you are not alone in this because many people who just entered bitcoin last month would have sold out also when they invested $4k+ and bitcoin plummeted by close to 50%. Your best option when it comes to owning Bitcoin is to buy it and "forget that you even own it" (HODL) for a few years or even a decade or two. Learn from this incident and accept the fact that bitcoin is really volatile.

Good luck and when in doubt HODL it out! Tongue

romecheo

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

Based on your statement above, you have a weak arm to HODL, that's the strong reason why you lose money on mighty Bitcoin.

If your watching or even have a look the history of Bitcoin value, you will probably notice the up and down of its value.

Bitcoin will gradually falling value for a days or week, and then exponentially gain a weeks or a month.
PagSure

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:46:18 AM

You lose money on Bitcoin because you don't have the patience to wait for the price to go up and if you see that bitcoin is dropping you panic sell. You have to control your emotions and should not keep on looking in your holdings. If you keep doing what you are doing you will end up broke.

hiVe

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

I plan to write an app to lock your porfolio. Some people always invest then in their free time they alway check price and panic sell. that's why they lost their money

Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:42:36 AM

Seems like you dont know what you are doing. One of the most important characteristics of a successful trader: Patience.
Better luck next time. Be a little more patient and know how trading works.

Website|Whitepaper
■ ■ ■ ▀ ▄  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017  ▄ ▀ ■ ■ ■[/center
anti-scam

Activity: 294

Tokenpay

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

Seems like you dont know what you are doing. One of the most important characteristics of a successful trader: Patience.
It's important to know the various issues that are happening today. because all that greatly affects the price of Bitcoin. We see Bitcoin in recent days is experiencing a rise caused by high demand.
this issue makes Altcoin dying, do stop loss and stop to trade.

Traslavin

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:28:01 AM

Once you decided to enter in one kind of business or investments you must first know how to deal with it and handle it. On your first try of course you must go with flow, prepare yourself for your turn. By leaning on some helpful tips of expert trader on this forum you can already gain some knowledge on how to make a successful trade. Sometimes it really takes time to wait for your turn. Be patient and don't panic.
BartS

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

I hope that was a lesson to you! Never sell bitcoins low, that's the law!
I suppose that you fell under the mass panic about ICOs and exchangers' banning by China and that made you confused. You shouldn't sell your coins. I can understand how you must be regret now and I suppose you are going to regret even more after bitcoin will cross the point of 6000$ in sooner time.
Good luck with your trading next time Wink

It is funny that you say that this is a law, we know that is not the case but at the same time we know that it should be a law, especially if we are talking about bitcoin, since we know that bitcoin always goes up in price, if we were talking about some other coin then I could understand that he sold for a loss since you never know what could happen with an altcoin.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

alexsando

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

You do not lose bitcoin. You only have to pay a transaction fee when trading on exchanges. The trading platform is open to receiving commissions from the trader's account so it's a good idea to get a trading fee.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
mx667

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:27:45 PM

Once you decided to enter in one kind of business or investments you must first know how to deal with it and handle it. On your first try of course you must go with flow, prepare yourself for your turn. By leaning on some helpful tips of expert trader on this forum you can already gain some knowledge on how to make a successful trade. Sometimes it really takes time to wait for your turn. Be patient and don't panic.

Yes, it looks like OP does not know about the true value of Bitcoin. He knows that Bitcoin prices always go up, but he wants a quick profit. To make a big profit, we also have to invest big. And if we want our money to double, we have to wait for years. If you just want to double our money to 2-fold, maybe it only takes a few months or 1 year. But if we want our money to double up to 10 times, we have to wait until several years. Not just a few weeks or 2 months ! There are even people who do not want to sell their Bitcoin whatever happens because they know, Bitcoin will be the future of economy.

terrenceschroeder

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:21 AM

Yeah you will keep losing your assets in Bitcoin if you do not have patience when you're selling. Always sell at bottom and buy at the top is the main reason why you're losing money on BTC.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:52:41 AM

Yeah you will keep losing your assets in Bitcoin if you do not have patience when you're selling. Always sell at bottom and buy at the top is the main reason why you're losing money on BTC.
well i agree on that maybe that was the main reason because btc needs really a big patience and more experience for us to controll our emotion and gain.so then if we lose in bitcoin that means we dont have enoughf patience on the making.i believe bitcoin is like a game of patience  he who dont have patience may lose .

karungbitcoin

ICO SRG Community, november 20, 2017

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

You lose because you not patient, if you not expert in trading just hold BTC for long term investment, I think this is easy way to get profit from cryptocurrency market because fundamental of BTC is very strong to support the price going up in the long term. The price of BTC still possible to going up 10 times from current price.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.