Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting mining pool to fund Group ASIC farm. Need expert help.  (Read 743 times)
JuenoMT (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Founder of The Bit Bit Forum

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:48:43 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 07:45:20 PM by JuenoMT

Hello fellow MineCoinians!

I am trying to setup a mining pool. The purpose of the pool is to generate funding for an ASIC mining farm. This mining farm has only one goal, to get ASIC mining hardware into the hands of people who have low hashrates and can not afford the new ASICs miners.

I have tried to learn how to setup a mining pool but documentation is limited and explanation and instructions are poorly writen.  What I want to do is setup the pool so that a significant portion of bitcoin earnings are donated to the pool for the purpose of building the ASICs farm. Once the farm is operational, funds generated will be used to build personal ASIC devices for those whom had participated in the mining pool.

This needs to be a group effort, we need to work together to keep a level playing field. Otherwise the bitcoin community is risking the age old addage of "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

I am looking for expert help in setting up the pool and in building the ASICs farm.

You can donate to the project here:1Jh9ZKonpsbdEa7vG8YP6EZfEMjGMf5iMo
or better yet donate a day or two's worth of hashing power here:stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333,  user=MixedMiner2  password= d=1

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Get a pyramining account @ pyramining.com/referral/c36bdpqa2
Earn interest on your bitcion and get 0.000001BTC for just signing in (up to ten times a day) @ rbitco.in/users/signup/19DnzVBnJLNmmwQPMZ6YwvqQ5pVZAJ8jLQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:32:25 PM

id recommend you become a more trusted user if you want people to take you serious other wise youll just get labeled a scammer

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:24:08 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 07:45:44 PM by JuenoMT

Thanks for the info vm1990, I certainly do not wish to get a bad Rep. Any suggestions on how to get cred fast?

I can see the writing on the wall, I was getting ~0.0025BTC for just about any number of shares with my 260-300mh/s 3 to 5 times a day @ bitparking.com just yesterday morning, now Diff. is @15605632.68128593 and my 5,650 shares are worth 0.00323415BTC but mining for the current round has proceeded for 24:57:32hrs.

I'm getting a little desperate, I really need to get my hashrate up. I am in critical need of the income. I am a college student studing for a double major (computer enginering and physics) and working towards an eventual PHD. Because of past mistakes I have serious financial trouble so holding a job wouldn't be worth it after creditors and uncle Sam take their cut from my paycheck. My wife currently supports me while I go to school, but the problem with that is that I am tired of her threatening to kill me (literally, No Joke!) every time we have a "vigorous debate" and she doesn't treat me with much respect at all.

Perhaps I am being too open about myself but I really don't know what else to do. I can't do it alone and I know many others who have joined the mining ranks did so for their own reasons of desperation as well. If you study history you may notice that all great works of mankind were accomplished when many people worked together towards one common goal, I just want to do the same.

If there is any way to get a trusted sponsor to be part of this project I world like to know how. I will give whatever information to such a sponsor that I need to in order to get this project going, thats why asked for Expert help.

Earn interest on your bitcion and get 0.000001BTC for just signing in (up to ten times a day) @ rbitco.in/users/signup/19DnzVBnJLNmmwQPMZ6YwvqQ5pVZAJ8jLQ

JuenoMT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:17:59 PM

O.k., so I was trying to think of a name for the project then I realized that I already had.

In the first post I open with
Hello fellow MineCoinians!
so thats it "The MineCoinian Project"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: