Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6000 comming through  (Read 2058 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.
It is really coming through and the possibilities of this is very clear.
There is every possibility of getting to $10000 before the end of this year and with the awareness of every bitcoin user on how whack segwit2x is, I am sure it will be a smooth ride as core will definitely take over and bounce all the forks out like little kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:51:48 AM

All a board the hype train! $6000 is really close but btcg is still out there. I do believe it might reach or break through $6000 by November. What a great time to be alive!

We are very close to that $6000 mark but I feel that in this month only we mostly may reach that target.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

All a board the hype train! $6000 is really close but btcg is still out there. I do believe it might reach or break through $6000 by November. What a great time to be alive!

We are very close to that $6000 mark but I feel that in this month only we mostly may reach that target.

I think it'll take less than a month. We were super close with the bullish run to 5,800. There was some corrections, but I think right after those are taken care off, we'll see another rise that goes past 6000 and sets an all time high. There will probably be corrections after that as well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

I think it'll take less than a month. We were super close with the bullish run to 5,800. There was some corrections, but I think right after those are taken care off, we'll see another rise that goes past 6000 and sets an all time high. There will probably be corrections after that as well.

Their may be a fluctuations in the price.It's quite common in bitcoin.Once it will reach peak and once it will to the low value.But now the bitcoin is 5600$.For 6000$,only 400$ raise is needed so.You may see this value before this week itself.At the November,you may expect to see 6500$.At this year end the price will reach to 8000$.
avp2306

Activity: 1246
Merit: 334

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

Their may be a fluctuations in the price.It's quite common in bitcoin.Once it will reach peak and once it will to the low value.But now the bitcoin is 5600$.For 6000$,only 400$ raise is needed so.You may see this value before this week itself.At the November,you may expect to see 6500$.At this year end the price will reach to 8000$.

We cannot disclose on what would be the outcome for the price would be reach by this year but I'm expecting that we can able to came at the 6000$ maybe later on these months but expect that people would dump there coins after the fork and price would get back to 5K level for sure. But maybe let should wait for what will happen on December and I think this month is the peak and beautiful month for bitcoin to pump up.

dice9.win░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
 █▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

I just wish that the segwit will not cause bitcoin to crashed and reach $2800 again, its pretty nice seeing how bitcoin increase rapidly in just few weeks but I come to think if this is just a preparation for a sudden dump in the price of bitcoin. Let's see what's gonna happen in couple of days.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:16 AM

It may happen , possibly after the fork and $ 6000 before December as I can see bitcoin demand increase recently.
It's unexpected thing that bitcoin able reach this point so far yet more company also interest on bitcoin potential which support bitcoin's pump.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

I just wish that the segwit will not cause bitcoin to crashed and reach $2800 again, its pretty nice seeing how bitcoin increase rapidly in just few weeks but I come to think if this is just a preparation for a sudden dump in the price of bitcoin. Let's see what's gonna happen in couple of days.

The crash that caused bitcoin to reach $2800 is the Chinese banning and subsequent negative news from them. What sudden dump are you seeing? This is just normal to see minor correction. If they dump their coins, they will lose their chance to get free money, so it doesn't make sense to do that today. You have to wait on Oct. 26 to know if there are really dumping. The only dumps that's gonna happen is bitcoin gold, because investors will likely not to support it. They are all in for the free money and dump it and buy more bitcoins. Don't be paranoid dude.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

The speculated price will surely come to pass in less than a month if bitcoin price continues it's upward trend as it is now. Still, going above 6000 US Dollars in a short period of time can be said as only wishful thinking. For sure there will be FUDS that will be hurled it's way, and might cause dumps. Nevertheless, I speculate that bitcoin would have the price above 6000$ by the end of this year even if the expected downward movement of btc price came to pass.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:40:04 AM

The crash that caused bitcoin to reach $2800 is the Chinese banning and subsequent negative news from them. What sudden dump are you seeing? This is just normal to see minor correction. If they dump their coins, they will lose their chance to get free money, so it doesn't make sense to do that today. You have to wait on Oct. 26 to know if there are really dumping. The only dumps that's gonna happen is bitcoin gold, because investors will likely not to support it. They are all in for the free money and dump it and buy more bitcoins. Don't be paranoid dude.
I am very sure that dump was seen in his dream. Countries can no longer come up and sabotage bitcoin with the increase in support. Even after china, Russia wanted playing the same trick and unfortunately, no one took it with a pinch. The correction may not be for long before we start seeing another bullish run.

However, downward or upward, huge upward is still always certain for bitcoin, while huge downward trend is becoming more uncertain unless the government wants to pull a stunt on bittrex Grin
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride
Even if it stops at a point this year, we are still good as the Christmas is already beautiful. For those who joined last Christmas, I am sure they must have seen the joy bitcoin brings for every Christmas Grin … And next year? That would be like a huge year for bitcoin as we keep looking forward to more ATHs.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

I am very sure that dump was seen in his dream. Countries can no longer come up and sabotage bitcoin with the increase in support. Even after china, Russia wanted playing the same trick and unfortunately, no one took it with a pinch. The correction may not be for long before we start seeing another bullish run.

However, downward or upward, huge upward is still always certain for bitcoin, while huge downward trend is becoming more uncertain unless the government wants to pull a stunt on bittrex Grin
A little bit move and the bitcoin value were reach the $6000, I believe that before segwit happen this price was already meets. Because it seems bitcoin value in the market are continuously increasing, however we don't know what happen if the hard fork finish maybe their value are increasing or maybe their value are decreasing. That's why we were see if what happen after segwit.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

The price of bitcoin is close to 6,000 dollars, but can not reach this mark. But I am sure that after the New Year the price will sharply rise and we will see 10 000 +

sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Yeah definitely there due to increasing demand and user of bitcoins when the prices rise up to $5,000 I think would not be surprise if it turn up to 15,000 USD. I mean would not want to invest in a digital currency with so much freedom and not much interval from the government bodies and regulations. If these continue I think many would be delight and attracted to Bitcoins.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:30:40 AM

The Price as of now have a hard time to conquer and breach the $6000 line. But we must be still hopeful for this. October 25 is a week ahead and we might see more significant changes on the price ( of course positive changes).

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is close to 6,000 dollars, but can not reach this mark. But I am sure that after the New Year the price will sharply rise and we will see 10 000 +
I'm a confident about this, we will see 6k maybe even more. what will happen during or after the fork this is different story. This uptrend won't be harmed so 10k here we comes.
The Price as of now have a hard time to conquer and breach the $6000 line. But we must be still hopeful for this. October 25 is a week ahead and we might see more significant changes on the price ( of course positive changes).
Between two spikes up we must rest a bit, this is why we are still beneath 6k. After fork we might see panic buying.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

I think there is no doubt anymore that bitcoin price will reach up to $6000 may even exceed it. Well we'll see, and I'm sure it's a big possibility to reach $6000 of course, as well I believe also that everyone definetely already predicts the bitcoin price will actually reach that number.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

I think there is no doubt anymore that bitcoin price will reach up to $6000 may even exceed it. Well we'll see, and I'm sure it's a big possibility to reach $6000 of course, as well I believe also that everyone definetely already predicts the bitcoin price will actually reach that number.

We are at the point that we can see the great side of bitcoins for this point and a huge possibilities that bitcoins would reach for that price, And bitcoins for now got a huge positive feedback due to the fork coming so expect that 6000$ will came to our side and we will earn with it frequently if we will just hold. But let see if we can see more price pump on it.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

$ 6000 is a new psychological barrier that is difficult to overcome but I think closer to 25 October this will happen. I'm not sure if this price will hold long so as soon as that happens I'll sell your coins. It seems to me that in November the price will return to $ 5,000 and will stay in this range until the end of the year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

The price is now close $6,000 and there's only $400 more to go to see the price good at $6k. I'm sure that we will reach the price of $6,000 very soon. We just have to wait for that time and for sure that can happen after the fork next week or else we'll probably see it before the first week of December or before this year ends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀