Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6000 comming through  (Read 2060 times)
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:48:35 AM

The bitcoin price still going up now, with this speed, i'm sure the price will reach $6000 very soon. Could we hit $7000 in this year ? A new era for bitcoin in this year and a new record too on the price of bitcoin. Meanwhile some altcoin price fall because of bitcoin lmao.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:52:42 AM

Wow! I haven't seen a tally like this in a long time. The FOMO has hit people hard, and they want in before five digits. I remember when we were testing out the waters near the old $1300 ATH and then we rocketed past that no problem. Bitcoins are up 800% since this time last year (in Canadian Dollars anyway).
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:54:41 AM

We may hit $6000 at this rate, but getting past $7000 may not be as likely. Though I wouldn't expect the price to stay this way after the two forks. A lot people are just maximizing their free coins for the airdrop that's why the price is increasing. A price drop would be the result of this especially the segwit2x fork. After that we might just sit a while between $5000 - $6000.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:54:50 AM

Dude, seriously... The last 30 minutes have been a real roller coaster ride, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $6000 by the end of the day, and I'm typing this after the correction from $5920 to $5700
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Were almost there  Grin cheers guys  Grin
The upcoming hard fork may only affect the price of bitcoin a little bit and I am confident it will continue to soar high and probably reach $7000 this November, I just hope that there will be no another drop in the price of bitcoin and that I hope it will become stable soon.

BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

Dude, seriously... The last 30 minutes have been a real roller coaster ride, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw $6000 by the end of the day, and I'm typing this after the correction from $5920 to $5700

Yep, the FOMO is real. The good news of f2pool dropping support for segwit2x was very bullish, and Wall Street with Ledger-X coming is insanely bullish too. Everyone that didn't buy BTC wants to get in right now and are waiting for a good dip, so im feeling safe. Any nice dips will be bought by smart money that understood the importance of holding bitcoin.

Oh and I didn0t include BGold in the bullish consensus, but im sure it plays a role too. People love the idea of receiving "fork dividends" holding BTC.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:46 AM

just a few hundred dollars. may be very lucky for people who have been holding back the bitcoins they've had, especially when bitcoin prices are still under $ 4000. well, be sure that the bitcoin price will soon be at a price of $ 6000.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

It reached $5855! Maybe tomorrow or in a few days we will see $6000. With the pricing going fast maybe Segwit2x will not affect it that much. Bitcoin to the moon!

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

Even if it reached 5k USD ATH the FUD is still there, some one would ask, All of these  are the preparation of the Bitcoin gold altcoin this October 25 and the Segwit2x this Novemeber ? We still don't know the outcome of what will be the value of the bitcoin next week many bitcoin community are now celebrating for they reach the target way ahead of this year end. Here's a quote goes "Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you will die", mindset. are we prepared for the consequences when the bitcoin goes down in a couple of weeks, after we celebrate the agony comes. Let's hope that might not happen soon and let's continue to rejoice the glory days of bitcoin, Cheers ! Bitcoin to the moon !
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

Doubtful.  Even when I said I saw the price passing the seeming 5K wall then promptly climbing toward 6K, I said there'd be another wall there as people would cash out, expecting others to do the same and another decline coming.  It'll probably fall back down to the low-mid 5000's now.

I also said this type of volatility is good for BTC, and at the end it always rises more than it falls.  It won't be reaching 10K by the end of the years as some hope, but I think by the end of 2018 is a real possibility.  But expect it to continue falling in the short term a bit.  It always does when is passes then nears a new milestone.  
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

Yeah dude, $100 dip in just minutes, amazing. Everybody wants to enter the market now and the FOMO is real. I will also wouldn't surprised that $6000 would be a breeze. What an amazing run we are seeing today.

Yep, the FOMO is real. The good news of f2pool dropping support for segwit2x was very bullish, and Wall Street with Ledger-X coming is insanely bullish too. Everyone that didn't buy BTC wants to get in right now and are waiting for a good dip, so im feeling safe. Any nice dips will be bought by smart money that understood the importance of holding bitcoin.

Oh and I didn0t include BGold in the bullish consensus, but im sure it plays a role too. People love the idea of receiving "fork dividends" holding BTC.

Oh so it means that people around are very bullish. We have already herd from a far, and we don't know when this bullish run will end. Currently is just above $5600 and moving towards $5700. Well, I will just take a nap and be back later and hoping to see that $6000 has been touch.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

Man am I really loving this!!

I think 6K will happen very soon and 10K will follow within too long, as I have been saying for ever..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:10 AM

Doubtful.  Even when I said I saw the price passing the seeming 5K wall then promptly climbing toward 6K, I said there'd be another wall there as people would cash out, expecting others to do the same and another decline coming.  It'll probably fall back down to the low-mid 5000's now.

I also said this type of volatility is good for BTC, and at the end it always rises more than it falls.  It won't be reaching 10K by the end of the years as some hope, but I think by the end of 2018 is a real possibility.  But expect it to continue falling in the short term a bit.  It always does when is passes then nears a new milestone.  
corrections and those who already have enough to cash out their earnings would start to showed up but still support will follow back I'm also positive to see
btc value to reach 7k maybe after this month and the dreamed of 10k$ is still possible to be reach, we just need to be more positive and hold until we succeed
with out target.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

We can all see $6000 maybe this month and when it will have some dips it just touch $5000 which still profitable to all of us. Like after we see the $5000 it  suddenly falls then just rise again. The repetition of events will occur again so nothing to worry.

Better to hoard our coins so the price will increase more.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.
No no. After the segwit2x, we will witness a big dump in the bitcoin price because of the bitcoin gold. When bitcoin gold exists, bitcoin has to share its value with bitcoin gold and it will make the price of bitcoin decrease a small amount. $10000 can not be achieved in this year but I strongly believe that we can across this number in 2018. So, if you want to be rich, you need to buy bitcoin immediately
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:13:12 AM

The current long awaited break through of $5,000 is unprecedented and no one expected this high value at this period. Am optimistic that bitcoin may reach $10,000 before the end of this year because after the segwit2x by November, there is really going to be a smoot sailing as you rightly say op.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:46:37 AM

i am happy to see the price finally break the barrier $5xxx and now its still increase more and if we can break $6000 in this week then we can go more than the price now. i am sure that many of us now is going to selling their btc because their goals have been reach but some of them still don't sell and waiting for the segwit2x. i am waiting too but i think i am going to sell my bitcoin because i need money to buy my daily needs Grin and now the price is increase again after its down for this day and i think its just correction price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:05:57 PM

The price going up in an incredible speed, once the rising initiate, it moves like torpedo, if the rising keep on like this, we will have a beautiful Christmas present which is the price hit 7k in this end of year, hopefully the price will keep on going and there are no more sudden bad news, time to pray and enjoy the ride

The new all time highs are incoming and real indeed, because there are still many people that are interested in the new digital currency, taking the jump. Its not that mainstream yet, and that will be the beginning.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: