Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $6000 comming through  (Read 2060 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

It will hit and over $6000 soon. More and more people are seeing a future for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just the beginning of blockchain technology and it can change world.

Chances are there after segwit, may be it will reach more than 6500$ by the end of the year. Already many big companies have already started using this new technology in my aspects in coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
catfishftw

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Regards the BTC price at the moment I assume that the price will fail back to 4300$ after the fork. I believe in bitcoin and I believe it will go up again after the fork, but for now it keep going down.
Another thought is the price goes down due to the amount of people selling their BTC since they don't wanna face the fork I am not sure if that has an effect, but I will not join the fork. I will sail after it
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

Regards the BTC price at the moment I assume that the price will fail back to 4300$ after the fork. I believe in bitcoin and I believe it will go up again after the fork, but for now it keep going down.
Another thought is the price goes down due to the amount of people selling their BTC since they don't wanna face the fork I am not sure if that has an effect, but I will not join the fork. I will sail after it

I have just opposite opinion on this, many buy cuz they know it will be bitcoin to bitcoin gold ratio 1:1 like with bitcoin cash.
They hope that with this they can earn some free money and that they will have some more bitcoin after this.

Price movement is small and for the moment expect, 6000 will be broken after this fork.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mathuo 444

Activity: 112

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:29 AM

BTG will Depend the push that will happen to BTC so if BTG not have enough success users will ask for BTC and price rise again

catfishftw

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

I have just opposite opinion on this, many buy cuz they know it will be bitcoin to bitcoin gold ratio 1:1 like with bitcoin cash.
They hope that with this they can earn some free money and that they will have some more bitcoin after this.

Price movement is small and for the moment expect, 6000 will be broken after this fork.
I had the same opinion but it is said the BTC gold price will kinda be high (As some people expect) but my opnion ehich based on my expectations is that the price of BTC gold will be relatively high and the price of BTC decrease.
Even though BTC will increase again, cuz its immortal
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

The main reason for the increase is the easy money factor and this split wont make any drastic changes in the price of bitcoin ,the price has already crossed the $6000 valuation and reached another milestone for the day but would like to see whether it will stay above this valuation for a longer period or we would see a correction after the bitcoin gold fork or at the next fork and that is the million dollar question,will it keep on rising till the next fork or not,it is really hard to predict .
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

On all exchanges price went above this 6000. This might be just cuz bitcoin gold is coming in few days, or not.
Hopefully this price will remain little longer and that this time we will enjoy little on this.

Only have this feeling that when bitcoin gold is launched then price will go bellow 5000.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Thiptiout

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:52 AM

Major resistances have been blown like a tower of cards. This is only the beginning. Expect $7000 short thereafter. We may get to $10000 this year if the segwit2x corporate takeover is beaten quick enough. Im hoping everyone with power in bitcoin crushes the corporations involved in the hardfork.

If we get past segwit2x, it will be smooth sailing. For now let's enjoy the ride.

it is enjoy for old users but for newbie will buy Dream to buy bitcoin and hold it to be rich
Jaknip

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

If one chain dies out quickly, the surviving chain will rise a lot. If not, the combined value will be lower.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

It seems that bitcoin will remain at $ 6000 until the end of this year, I do not know if bitcoin will continue to increase after a hard fork, but chances are, bitcoin will lower its price after a hard fork, maybe The future will continue to increase to $ 7000 - $ 10,000.
Let's enjoy this moment.
catfishftw

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

It seems that bitcoin will remain at $ 6000 until the end of this year, I do not know if bitcoin will continue to increase after a hard fork, but chances are, bitcoin will lower its price after a hard fork, maybe The future will continue to increase to $ 7000 - $ 10,000.
Let's enjoy this moment.
So should I buy bitcoin now? Or wait for the hard fork?
Also should I place my bitcoin in yobit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: