Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Upcoming Hard Fork  (Read 664 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

So basically if enough exchanges pick it up we get another stash of free altcoins?

Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. BCH gave me a nice bonus check, could use another one!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

Good day! I remembered a few months ago before the first hard fork that the people are in panic because of it but now, I can see that most of us are confident and excited about the upcoming 2nd fork.

What do you think will be the pros and cons of the upcoming fork? Do you know which exchange sites and online wallets support it?
I personally don't see any need why there should be so many forks in one year. This might result in destroying the real bitcoin after a few years. I am not even excited or confident about this upcoming fork. Currently a lot of investors are dumping their altcoins for bitcoin, so that they can be able to claim as many bitcoin gold as they can.

However, I just feel like they are going to end up regretting, since they are not even aware how much 1 bitcoin gold will be worth, what if its worth lesser? and you have have already sold your altcoins for a loss.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

Yes I agree with you,  ,before the november fork, many people are convinced that bitcoin prices will soar. .I am happy with this situation and many people are profitable.And just can not wait for the bitcoin gold to be born ..

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

Yes I agree with you,  ,before the november fork, many people are convinced that bitcoin prices will soar. .I am happy with this situation and many people are profitable.And just can not wait for the bitcoin gold to be born ..

Well it seems hardfork this time does not cause extraordinary panic in the market, and now the price is soaring, I look forward to the presence of new coins from BTC, because it will be a new investment for us.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

I think we wont see any of the scheduled forks.

Bitcoin Gold is an obvious shady alt scam and Segwit2x seems to be very shaky and wont take place if more companies back down. All in all, nice additional promotion for crypto and Bitcoin but there is only one irreplaceable BTC.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

Last time before the upcoming hard fork bitcoin value drops that is why many experience panic selling because they are afraid of losing so much in bitcoin investment but this time the other thing around happens the value of bitcoin goes up and may seems that it will no longer affect by any hard fork anymore.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

Of course, is a large number of Buy Bitcoat waiting for bifurcation, bifurcation after all sold to get a fortune, I believe that not only I alone have this idea, although this is in terms of Bit Coin is a kind of injury.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

Good day! I remembered a few months ago before the first hard fork that the people are in panic because of it but now, I can see that most of us are confident and excited about the upcoming 2nd fork.

What do you think will be the pros and cons of the upcoming fork? Do you know which exchange sites and online wallets support it?

People learn from the previous fork. People buy and store their bitcoin to get free bitcoin gold which will occur after the fork. Imo, the demand of bitcoin has been increased recently because of it. Free money always attract more people to come in!

IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

but there is only one irreplaceable BTC.

100% agree with you.

What ever happens guys, just keep holding your BTCs, nothing is ever going to overtake it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: