Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBriefing.com Now Live, Looking For Writers  (Read 209 times)
bitillionaire (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

Hi,

Please have a look at https://cryptobriefing.com

If you are interested in contributing, please contact the managing editor, P. H. Madore (me): phmadore@cryptobriefing.com with a writing sample. You can also PM but it will lead to me asking you to e-mail it, and I don't come here that often...

We are mostly not looking to compete on daily news at this time. We are especially looking for deeper analysis, broader subject matter. Quality is king and we are receptive to constructive feedback. For marketing inquiries please mail Han Kao, hankao@cryptobriefing.com. For design/security/etc-related inquiries please contact peteheinicke@cryptobriefing.com.

Thanks for reading. One last thing:

We are happy to play host to one-time essays and the like from "prominent" individuals in the community as well, if they feel the need to speak on the upcoming potential hardfork and the like especially.

Thanks.

P. H. Madore
Managing Editor, CryptoBriefing.com

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

One of the web is worth reading, and worth a visit. I love the look.
some information about ico should be added so readers better understand the good ICO here.
hopefully better in the future.  Wink
paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:15:21 AM

This site is amazing, if you are newbie like me you should definitely check it out. There is a lot bitcoins taking in this site. Haven't checked it fully but look like great site of bitcoins lover. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: