Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS DELISTING NOTICE  (Read 805 times)
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

If you trade any of the underlisted assets on Novaexchange please move the out before the 30th of October 2017 because they are being delisted. If you own any of the coins you'd better contact the platform to sort things out with them.

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:45:19 AM

I'm not surprise by this delistings, if you look at most exchanges you will find alot of these useless coin that the goal of the developer is to get it listed on an exchange and after that they will stop the developing the project
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

I'm not surprise by this delistings, if you look at most exchanges you will find alot of these useless coin that the goal of the developer is to get it listed on an exchange and after that they will stop the developing the project

O'Rly
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

If you trade any of the underlisted assets on Novaexchange please move the out before the 30th of October 2017 because they are being delisted. If you own any of the coins you'd better contact the platform to sort things out with them.

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK

Looks like a list full of shitcoins with no future and you could call it almost irrelevant in this world of up and coming cryptocurrencies. Probably heard of a couple of them but they have no substantial progress from the day of release and for obvious reasons, no exchange wants to be filled with shitcoins playing the pump and dump games.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:28 AM

That are a lot of coins. Imagine people investing their money to someone's else's dreams.
So the strategy is to sell asap is it on an exchange?
numiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

Thanks for sharing this because i have few of them . Smiley
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:49 AM

This is going to happen more and more...sadly.

Thanks for the post. Interesting information.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

Bunch of junk coin lol
coinriches (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

Thanks for sharing this because i have few of them . Smiley

Well, off to Yobit you go. That platform appears to be friendlier to to a lot of those. Hurry

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK

The worst of it is the one always sent as a notification via mail by yobit and you begin to wonder, how do these coins get listed in the first place. While some are as a result of voting and the developers just dump and move on, others are bought the space in other to get listed but its actually not their fault too when the majority of projects here that issue either a coin or token, the most important questions people ask immediately after ICOs is when will it be listed and after that, no one is interested in whether the project is progressing or not.
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:43 AM

But most of the coins cannot be withdraw to official wallet or any other exchanges because they have no live nodes. Most of them are actually dead coins. No miners mining them so no transactions are completed.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

All of them Dead coins. So there is no need to withdraw also probably you cannot withdraw cause there i sno live node.
I noticed there are some holders and they are now really hodler lol Smiley
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

All coins that are dead, its no surprise that they are delisting them
arisen725

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

Fond memories of Flappycoin. May the little bird spend its days at rest. ;-)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Still have some Jocker, the wrong spelled one. Wallet does not sync. Anyone has addnodes?
Netzcrypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

Haven't even heard of most of these coins!
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK
I'm not surprised if noveexchange are tried to delisting a lot of the crap coin because nova exchange has tons of the crap coin that already listed on there. There is no one from em all already in the top 100 coinmarketcap.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Most of these coin with funny name! I haven't heard of them. I am sure who ever created these coin have already move on! Plus no serious investor would hold some of this coin. It is even suprising not to see any ico token among them. Good radiance!
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:17:15 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 06:24:48 AM by lowbander80

Really surprised that Bittrex is delisting UNO it seemed a good coin trading at a pretty high dollar price (update from bittrex delisting due to coin has forked) anybody know anything about this?
Adz29

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

The important nothing my coin.. becouse now im holding coin ,,safe of delisted

tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

These are a lot of coins to be delisted but as I was reading the coins, most of them are actually dead coins ad no progress at all. I won't be surprised these would be delisted because I barely see these coins on the coinmarketcap.com or even listed on the top coins on some exchanges, so good riddance.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:34:37 PM

Thanks for the notice, lucky I don't have any of those coins. Wonder if they are listed elsewhere for holders to move them too, otherwise I guess they are SOL

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
JaFa

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

I wish more exchanges got rid of their junk coins faster.  There is an over-saturation of listings on many exchanges which makes going through their lists a nightmare.  At least the bigger exchanges are getting more picky on what they add.  Bittrex for example has really slowed down adding new coins.
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:41:38 AM

The important nothing my coin.. becouse now im holding coin ,,safe of delisted

I think most of these tokens / coins just have a funny name but not a real purpose. In a few years we will see which ones survived.

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462

homt.net

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Thanks for the information previously i had some of the coin recently i sold  most of my holding because of bitcoin fork happening so that i would get free bitcoin gold . Even thanks for information now i am stopping blind pump and dump trading.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:05:23 AM

Why would anyone bother to buy these type of shitcoins in any exchange. I never heard about these coins. Those who do pump the shitcoins should be worried and need to move the coins outside of the exchange. There are alot of good coins around I still don't know a perfect reason to buy shitcoins.

Blah blah
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

I have never heard any of them  Roll Eyes Isn't it difficult to make money from trading those coins because I think market volume must be very low
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:21:56 AM

That's great.  I hope to see more delisted soon.  This only puts more pressure for businesses to perform and do what they committed.
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:27:22 AM

good riddance, glad i hold none of these
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

Thank you for sharing. They deserve the delisting, I didn't even recognise even one. They are shitcoins. I hope they are not delisting just to list the ecoins, or other shitcoins. The cryptocurrency space needs to be cleaned up for real.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

Exactly! Tons of useless coins developed or mined not backed by anything.
Pump and dump, pump and dump, and so on .... and one day abandoned.
Then dev. team set-up new web-page and pump new coin.
Got tired of this sh*t.  Sad Undecided

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

So many coins with value of 1 satoshi. No buyers as such coins have no future. Clearout needed.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

I think the exchange knows who trades the coin and know if they should be delisted or not Huh
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

These are a lot of coins to be delisted but as I was reading the coins, most of them are actually dead coins ad no progress at all. I won't be surprised these would be delisted because I barely see these coins on the coinmarketcap.com or even listed on the top coins on some exchanges, so good riddance.

It make more sense as well since if there is no volume of such coins which just exists for the name ask sake ideally should be delisted and since now we have so many coins coming in market let the best of coin gets the chance to be listed and traded in this exchanges.

Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

... and since now we have so many coins coming in market let the best of coin gets the chance to be listed and traded in this exchanges.

Exactly, I agree with above. A lot of good sensible projects come to the market, projects that are backed by sensible service, product or inv. fund. I think, all this "value" coins should come into place and get out all this "empty" coins from markets.
Good!  Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK

The worst of it is the one always sent as a notification via mail by yobit and you begin to wonder, how do these coins get listed in the first place. While some are as a result of voting and the developers just dump and move on, others are bought the space in other to get listed but its actually not their fault too when the majority of projects here that issue either a coin or token, the most important questions people ask immediately after ICOs is when will it be listed and after that, no one is interested in whether the project is progressing or not.

Most of the voting for these exchanges can be easily bought. For instance on novaexchange you can vote as many times as you like but it costs voting points to vote, 10 points to be specific and you need 250 votes to get listed, so thats 2500 voting points which can be bought for around 2 BTC. Most of these coins are mildly hyped exchanged on ether by the dev and maybe the small community - then bought into these exchanges and dumped immediately. I agree though, they give exchanges a bad name.
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

The exchanges are giving themselves a bad name by implementing paid voting, IMO.  That's supporting pay-to-play which loses credibility.  I don't blame the shit coins.  I blame exchanges that support that.  All are bad for the industry.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

The exchanges are giving themselves a bad name by implementing paid voting, IMO.  That's supporting pay-to-play which loses credibility.  I don't blame the shit coins.  I blame exchanges that support that.  All are bad for the industry.

The exchange sites should actuly do more in not listing the shit coins has you have said I would still prefer the voting compared to the option of payment because even though the coin might eventually be delisted, it takes longer time to do for those ones voted for than those who bought their way into the platform. But at the same time the exchange sites are there to make profit and since that is their primary motive, everything else becomes secondary.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

Of course there are a lot of coins which are delisted although I would be against delisting coins from Coinmarketcap bcs it gives you a good overview also about the crappy ones and not only the vital ones.

But delisiting in general occurs all the time. Take a look at poloniex they are removing coins 1 by 1.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
TheCryptoWhisperer

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

ADAM
ALIEN
BXT
CIR
CLUB
CRC
ENV
EXL
INCH
INGT
INSANE
JOCKER
JOK
KGB
LOCK
MTLMC
NTN
ORLY
POSIV
PSC
SDASH
TRDR
WEEK
XFUNK

Doesn't surprise me, not one token that I know.
Does it mean they will add new tokens?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: