Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC hit $5600+  (Read 807 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:27:10 AM

today bitcoin prices have increased dramatically after last month's decline, but now prices are skyrocketing and currently bitcoin prices are around $ 5750, and hopefully bitcoin advancements will continue to increase until they become more popular and in use by everyone in the world
Currently bitcoin value now was jump into $5740 it was high value compared last week, I think that it will continue until October 31. Hoping that after segwit bitcoin value were not fall down, because I'm just planning to used my bitcoin in this coming Christmas. I just want to buy gifts for my family using this, I know that I have small dream but for me it is achievement. Due to I simply save my salary because of this other income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

I do not know you sell it yet. I think the bitcoin prices will continue to rise before the 25/10 .Upcoming fork, you hold your bitcoin to can get free bitcoin gold.

Make me great again
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

I do not know you sell it yet. I think the bitcoin prices will continue to rise before the 25/10 .Upcoming fork, you hold your bitcoin to can get free bitcoin gold.
You are right that it is wiser to hold bitcoin now that there will be yet another fork coming from it. Everyone would get free money again after fork if one held 100% of btc portfolio until fork. Still it is still not a bad move to sell some of the bitcoin one holds, price is high after all and it is a good way to secure some funds in case btc price goes down after bitcoin gold is released.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

much better if you hold it for now because we don't know when bitcoin will go increase it price again. we all know that bitcoin price always go bubble when the end of the year just like what happen on end of the year of 2016 bitcoin really increase so high. that's also the reason why I'm holding my btc. so if i where you I'm gonna hold it too.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

I expecting bitcoin will reach 6000+ before the end of this year I think you better to hold for now if bitcoin hits $6000 then you sell it, but if you need money now just sell your bitcoin.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

I guess that you know the answer your self. Best thing you can do is keep holding your Bitcoins. Price has jumped a lot in past few days, maybe now it will drop a bit too. After that price will rise again, and after segwit2x it will rise for sure. I would recommend for you to hold them, don't sell your Bitcoins before new year. I believe that till end of this year price will rise up to 7000$, maybe even more.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

BTC is huge increase $5600+
i have 3BTC now what can i do SELL or HOLD?
Please suggest me
your best recommended drop below

Well, $5600+ is quite a profitable deal so you sell them now. But, I believe it will hit 7000$ mark most probably before the year's end since its price is heading towards the moon. So if you can be patient till then, hold them up which I would strongly recommend. It would surely help you in getting the huge amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:31:02 PM

BTC is huge increase $5600+
i have 3BTC now what can i do SELL or HOLD?
Please suggest me
your best recommended drop below

Well, $5600+ is quite a profitable deal so you sell them now. But, I believe it will hit 7000$ mark most probably before the year's end since its price is heading towards the moon. So if you can be patient till then, hold them up which I would strongly recommend. It would surely help you in getting the huge amount of profit...

Yeah yesterday the price was around $5800 and right now its around $5520 so its moving in downward direction and if you get panic looking at downfall in price at a moment and if you sell your coins then you will surely regret in coming months when price will cross $6k mark at the end of the year as that is the expectation from all the users of bitcoins so the best thing would be to have patience and hold your coins for next couple of months to enjoy higher profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: