Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] [CRD] Credits, a new crypto with real innovation ! ★★  (Read 10552 times)
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:47:02 PM

The real innovations -is to stop this altcoin crazy race. Roll Eyes
So, in less then 1 year, all infinite coins should be mined.
Time to hurry up  Grin
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:50:33 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:52:52 PM by zackclark70

The real innovations -is to stop this altcoin crazy race. Roll Eyes
So, in less then 1 year, all infinite coins should be mined.
Time to hurry up  Grin

I think a lot of the altcoins will die off. Only the ones with innovation will stick around.

saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:53:34 PM

OK)))
Let it be you!!!  Wink
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:57:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:53:45 PM by zackclark70

OK)))
Let it be you!!!  Wink

I will not be releasing credits until I am happy there is a market for them ( I also still need to find someone that can code what I need )
If i were just making a pump and dump coin I would have just gone to Hazard, lol.

neoranga

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:01:49 PM

The transaction fee on percentages sounds good but I'm not convinced about the message system, I believe it's already possible to send messages with each BTC transaction and if you want a more comprehensive messaging system you could use existing messaging systems or new ones like Bitmessage and even combine them with BTC, e.g. send a BTC transaction and in the small message include the link to a Bitmessage.

Good luck with the project.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:04:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:54:13 PM by zackclark70

The transaction fee on percentages sounds good but I'm not convinced in the message system, I believe it's already possible to send messages with each BTC transaction and if you want a more comprehensive messaging system you could use existing messaging systems or new ones like Bitmessage and even combine them with BTC, e.g. send a BTC transaction and in the small message include the link to a Bitmessage.

Good luck with the project.

I have been considering the message feature  a lot. It might be better to build a instant messaging feature into a custom wallet.

tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:23:29 PM

When will it launch?
Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:25:17 PM

i have been considering the message feture alot and it might be beter to biuld a instant mesaging feture into a custem wallet

That is a really nice idea!!! .
Your username on the wallet chat can be your one of your wallet address
So you can send message to everyone with same wallet.(you have to know his wallet address of course).
That way don't need to send message with the payment...

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:59:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:54:50 PM by zackclark70

When will it launch?

When I can get help with the coding and then 30 days for it to be distributed in an encrypted file ( To make it a fair launch ! ).

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:00:13 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:55:28 PM by zackclark70

i have been considering the message feture alot and it might be beter to biuld a instant mesaging feture into a custem wallet

That is a really nice idea!!! .
Your username on the wallet chat can be your one of your wallet address
So you can send message to everyone with same wallet.(you have to know his wallet address of course).
That way don't need to send message with the payment...

Thats what I was thinking I just need to find someone that can code what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Zack

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 03:39:12 PM

Zack, I think it's a good idea to adress the issue we're seeing now with coins that become very profitable to mine and then get a huge hashrate for a while, following by a big difficulty spike. Like what happened to FTC before and has now happened with PXC.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:50:55 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:56:05 PM by zackclark70

Zack, I think it's a good idea to adress the issue we're seeing now with coins that become very profitable to mine and then get a huge hashrate for a while, following by a big difficulty spike. Like what happened to FTC before and has now happened with PXC.

I think the 60 block diff change ( 30m ) should stop that from happening with Credits.

The issue with the diff spike can only be solved if the value of the coin is stable.

mat5x

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:25:09 PM

i think the 60 block diff change ( 30m ) should stop them doing it to credits

the issue with the diff spike can only be solved if the value of the coin is stable

cant have a stable coin unless it resists both CC (coinchoose) waves AND hopping in and out of the coin with high MH/s (like TRC).

messaging is a great idea, but call it MESSAGECOIN then instead. credit coin sounds like XRP

Elacoin/ELC - block reward proportional-to-difficulty coin! http://elacoin.com
mat5x

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:26:35 PM

the issue with the diff spike can only be solved if the value of the coin is stable

cant have a stable coin unless it resists both CC (coinchoose) waves AND hopping in and out of the coin with high MH/s (like TRC).

messaging is a great idea, but call it MESSAGECOIN then instead. credit coin sounds like XRP

and you need an inflation reductor, or people wont mine it because it wont be worth the value of sending a message.

congrats on thinking of a coin that has actual real world function tho, this is awesome.

please make it SHA256 so that it can be merged with BTC so BTC miners will be providing an adjunct service to the planet for private secure messaging, kindalike it does for NMC.

Elacoin/ELC - block reward proportional-to-difficulty coin! http://elacoin.com
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:31:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:56:53 PM by zackclark70

It won't have the word coin in it it will just be (Credits) its not a coin so why call it a coin, lol !

I think 30m diff change is just right ( 60 blocks 30m ) even if the diff jumps up by 50x it will only take a day to correct itself.

krasnyoktyabr

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:32:29 PM

You gave one really good idea that I think everyone should take seriously:

A transaction fee of 0.01% because I think a percentage is preferable over a fixed fee.

Nope, it's a bad idea. The current system was implemented because it is possible to attack a network by placing thousands and thousands of tiny transactions. The goal of the fixed fee is to make sending 1 million transactions at 0.000001 LTC prohibitively expensive.

He just removed the protection from that sort of attack, and his coin needs that even more because each transaction is going to be bigger with the added text. This is where knowing the history is important.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:38:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:58:56 PM by zackclark70

and you need an inflation reductor, or people wont mine it because it wont be worth the value of sending a message.

congrats on thinking of a coin that has actual real world function tho, this is awesome.

please make it SHA256 so that it can be merged with BTC so BTC miners will be providing an adjunct service to the planet for private secure messaging, kindalike it does for NMC.

The problem with reducing the payout over time is it will take over 60 years to mine all coins. To be able to make the block size over time there would be 2 options :

Either reduce the amount of total coins or make the block size bigger to start with   ( It needs 600 billion credits to be able to function as a mass used coin  )

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:46:22 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 05:59:44 PM by zackclark70

You gave one really good idea that I think everyone should take seriously:

A transaction fee of 0.01% because I think a percentage is preferable over a fixed fee.

Nope, it's a bad idea. The current system was implemented because it is possible to attack a network by placing thousands and thousands of tiny transactions. The goal of the fixed fee is to make sending 1 million transactions at 0.000001 LTC prohibitively expensive.

He just removed the protection from that sort of attack, and his coin needs that even more because each transaction is going to be bigger with the added text. This is where knowing the history is important.

With the message function I think it will end up instant message based ( built into an alternative wallet ) so it won't inflate the block chain.

The solution to the fee problem is make it so that for the first 525600 blocks ( 6 months ) you will only be able to send whole coins 525600 blocks later you will be able to send 1/2 coins after the 57 years are up you will be able to send micro transactions but the value will make it not worth it.

Thanks

Zack

m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 05:34:07 PM

Honestly, Zack, your idea might be good, but many people CBA to read what you type 10 times until it's comprehensible, or guess what you're trying to say.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:01:35 PM

Honestly, Zack, your idea might be good, but many people CBA to read what you type 10 times until it's comprehensible, or guess what you're trying to say.

Dear fellow, I have no idea what you speak off. Perhaps your reading comprehension needs some work ?

( Actually, I do my best but I'm a pretty serious dyslectic. My mate Joerii helps me out sometimes by editing posts for me. Note : this is written by him Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: