Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Post - censorship here  (Read 3476 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:14:19 AM

It feels FABULOUS !
Congratulations! Now You have completed 5% of gay training! Upon 100% completition your asshole will look like this https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Goatse

Are you coming on to me ? *wink* Want to be my bottom for the next 95% of my training ?  Kiss

ROFL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:23:14 AM

gay fags should be abnned from this forum

Why do you feel this way ?
D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:24:39 AM

Because they are against God.

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:29:06 AM

Which one?

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:29:37 AM

Religion has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Sexuality has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

I suggest you proselytize in another forum.

D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:30:10 AM

Wow this forum is full of trolls..

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:31:34 AM

You said it !
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:28:29 AM

Yea, no shit.  No idea why anyone cares if anyone else is gay or not.... has nothing to do with bitcoin.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:58:43 PM

True. Homosexuals are not what I consider humans. Humans are not only species of hairless apes but also a moral and spiritual beings. Homosexuals fail the second part of this criteria to be considered a true humans.

Everyone who thinks different must first stuck a dildo upon his ass and then in his mouth. And report back later how pleasurable is the homosexual practice was. And how the rights for such and more nasty practices must be defended worldwide.
It is disgusting how people in western societies are tolerant to those perverts. What will be next You are going to tolerate and defend their so called "rights"? Necrophiliacs, zoophiles, sadomasochists?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:30:52 PM

Just speculating now, but:

MysteryMiner, the reason your post was deleted was not that you advocated for the murder of homosexuals. The reason was that you pointed out just what the holy cow of crypto-anarchy could actually lead to.
The various things that crypto-anarchy will enable or make easier are already discussed here on forum and even on Wikipedia. This most likely are not that case. There are one moderator here who is very sensitive about gay rights and dislikes me for being anti-pervert.

Remember, guns or technology don't kill people. It is always other people who decide to pull the trigger (swing axe, push button, activate timer etc.) and kill other humans. Cryptocurrency and assassination markets will not start wave of murders, no matter what.

The gays attacked first by using police force as a proxy against protesters and lobbying the passing of immoral laws protecting homosexuality. Marriage and human sexuality are one of best things in world, homosexuals are intentionally desecrating it. The so called "gay rights" are only extension of this coordinated global campaign for accepting faggotry as a norm.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:43:45 PM

Just speculating now, but:

MysteryMiner, the reason your post was deleted was not that you advocated for the murder of homosexuals. The reason was that you pointed out just what the holy cow of crypto-anarchy could actually lead to.
The various things that crypto-anarchy will enable or make easier are already discussed here on forum and even on Wikipedia. This most likely are not that case. There are one moderator here who is very sensitive about gay rights and dislikes me for being anti-pervert.

Remember, guns or technology don't kill people. It is always other people who decide to pull the trigger (swing axe, push button, activate timer etc.) and kill other humans. Cryptocurrency and assassination markets will not start wave of murders, no matter what.

The gays attacked first by using police force as a proxy against protesters and lobbying the passing of immoral laws protecting homosexuality. Marriage and human sexuality are one of best things in world, homosexuals are intentionally desecrating it. The so called "gay rights" are only extension of this coordinated global campaign for accepting faggotry as a norm.

You need to go somewhere (like a deserted island) where you can be alone with your thoughts for the rest of your useless existence.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:55:37 PM

You need to go somewhere (like a deserted island) where you can be alone with your thoughts for the rest of your useless existence.
Nop, the perverts must go to some lone island so other normal people can live without them around. They are absolute minority who does not respect other people and traditions.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:12:23 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 09:09:39 PM by Scott J

Nop, the perverts must go to some lone island so other normal people can live without them around. They are absolute minority who does not respect other people and traditions.
MysteryMiner, what causes you to devote so many of your thoughts to homosexuality?

Are you struggling to come out?

Have you been indoctrinated by a religion to believe that somehow it affects you?

Maybe your father was homophobic and you can't think beyond his opinions?

You are an interesting fellow, though increasingly outnumbered by rational people.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

Honey, you are turning me on when you talk that way. I can smell a flaming closeted-case half-way around the world, and boy, let me tell you, my nostrils are flaring !

Would you like to accompany me on a lone island for the rest of our perverted natural lives ? You can be my cocoa and I can be your nut.
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:14:11 PM

MysteryMiner, what causes you to devote so many of your thoughts to homosexulaity?

Are you struggling to come out?

Have you been indoctrinated by a religion to believe that somehow it affects you?

Maybe your father was homophobic and you can't think beyond his opinions?

You are an interesting fellow, though increasingly outnumbered by rational people.
My answers:

I'm not thinking much about homosexuality. Anti-homosexuality is part of my political ideology. Most time I think about computers and related stuff.

Come out from what?

I'm atheist since maybe 12 or 13 years. My family never was religious also.

My father was indifferent towards them. There was no problem of openly gay people in society when I was living with my parents back in 1990-ties

Rational people don't like homosexuals. Rationally thinking if homosexuality was something good then everyone would do homosexual acts instead of normal relationships.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

Rationally thinking if homosexuality was something good then everyone would do homosexual acts instead of normal relationships.
You consider hetrosexuality to be good, so why isn't everyone in normal relationships?

The answer: some people are just gay.

I feel sorry for you as you do seem to struggle with this issue. The sad fact for you is that it will never go away. Actually, it will be more and more in your face since being openly gay is getting easier and easier.

If you need someone to talk to about this, feel free to PM me. I will not judge you and could help you to work through your emotions.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:43:52 PM

Rational people don't like homosexuals. Rationally thinking if homosexuality was something good then everyone would do homosexual acts instead of normal relationships.
Lol I'm rational and I don't give a single fuck
Rationally thinking if being left-handed was something good then everyone would do things with the left hand instead of the right one.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:14:23 PM

From a rational utilitarian perspective I want as many men as possible to be gay because they aren't competing with me for the straight women.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2607

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:40:42 PM

From a rational utilitarian perspective I want as many men as possible to be gay because they aren't competing with me for the straight women.
I guess that's one way to look at it.  Grin

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:32:18 PM

I guess that's one way to look at it.  Grin

Unfortunately, that leaves more for OP to breed with and I'm sure I don't want that gene pool spreading too far.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: