Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 820 times)
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

I think you should go for tokens that have recently distributed tokens to their bounty hunters so that you can buy them under ICO price and don't just buy any token that are trading under ICO price, just go for tokens that have collected more than few million $ during ICO.

TGT, CSNO (Bitdice token), Kickcoin are few such examples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

Nearly none of the coins on this thread are hidden gems. I personally liked Bridgecoin as someone other suggested. It might be popular in future as they return money to coin holders. I want to suggest gilgames. Gaming is important.
I also think neither of the coins you suggested are both hidden gems. Gilgames is not that good of a coin at all, many coins related to gaming are much better than it. The only possible hidden gems that I can suggest to OP is waves since it's usage s like ETH and is undervalued right now. Also, there are a lot more features to it but still it is not a certain hidden gem. Always to remember to invest at your own risk.
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

Hidden is very subjective... people are naming top30 coins as "hidden gems" in this thread haha. In that case, i'd have to say Adex is still kinda unknown to most people and a good coin to look into.

krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

I personally like shillcoin and really feel it is extremely undervalued right now. I definitely don't have large bags of shillcoin right now that is significantly down from where I bought it and I'm DEFINITELY not making desperate attempts to try and convince people that shillcoin is a sleeping giant and will give you a 10x.

Just wait, shillcoin will be HUGE guys. I'll see you on the moon.

DYOR  Grin

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

take a look at hedge token ICO finishing in two days. Small mcap, plenty of room to grow.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

no one can really tell the gems before the market proves, well known projects are already over valued and most people hold the coins they locked to be hidden gems, but what they can do is to wait the whole market turn good
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:03:28 PM

Everex,  Rivetz, Airtoken, Paypie, QTUM, WeTrust

You may add from the list the NEM, Humaniq and MobileGO or MGO and some other Eth token.  This tokens are promising too. With MGO , its the top ICO's during its time garnering several millions of dollar worth being raised. Humaniq has  very good project and they are now working on the  ground. This is a real long term investment. While NEM as solid platform and development team.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:28:56 PM

If you are really after a hidden gem, personally i would say look no further than DeepOnion.  The community around DeepOnion is massive and it continues to grow.  Don't take my word for it though, have a look for yourself.   
Even though its kind of early days in terms of awareness, the extremely attractive and competitive distribution model is really kool to see, especially when you think about some of the 'joke and unserious' airdrops we have seen on here lately. Already, DeepOnion coinmarketcap is over a $1 (0.00019861BTC).
innergy

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

https://whycardano.com/
https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

https://iohk.io/projects/cardano/

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/iohk-launches-cardano-blockchain-ada-now-trading-bittrex/
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

KMD -

Working atomic swaps.
Coin mixer.
Decentralized exchange.
dICO - decentralized ico support (monaize to be the first upcoming)
multi coin wallet.
Decentralized poker
Supported in nano ledger s
KMD loadable visa card via Uquid

Lots of cutting edge tech most of which is working stably and just waiting on a pretty GUI.

When the GUI's are completed and the marketing takes off the price will moon.
croTek4

Activity: 392

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

Enjincoin (ENJ) : You basically have a blockchain for gamers, here. based off ECR20 protocol, it permits to have your in-games items in a wallet, on a smartphone for example. Then, you can trade your items easily with your friends, using only theses wallets. So, imagine a pokemon-game, well, every kid will be trading pokemons during break time, via this. You don't have to log-in to access your inventory, it's there, on the blockchain, ready to be sent. No more risk to get ripped-off your virtual gold by a random chinese farmer. He now needs your private key, good luck with that. They are planning to be introduced in World of Warcraft, Dota, CS/GO, teamfortress, etc... Lots of SDKs will be released for Android and iOS Swift, too
The compagny is know to be a website/server hoster, with currently 25M monthly users. So, they know what they are doing. ICO is still on the go, but almost done

Electroneum (ETN) : a new blockchain made by the ETH team, designed to be the next mainstream cryptocurrency for mobiles and smartphones. Pay your bakery goods with your smartphone AND with crypto-coins ! Well, beside being cool and all, it's actually a really beautiful altcoin, that adapts Ethereum to the mobile platform. You can mine and shit, using only your mobile CPU. I advise you to read their whitepaper and all, it's worth a eye.

I think that's about it for now. ICOs doesn't last long by definition, so, that"s the kind of things that tend to be not-so-hidden after a while.
Given the fact that theres respectively 60k ETH and 15k ETH invested in each of theses coins, I thing the word has spread already Grin

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

You might wanna do some research on Qvolta(ICO) , KICK, BQX, XCS.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

Artbyte (ABY) is certainly a hidden gem. Launched in May 2014 to support artists of all types, strong community of real users, very active devs, strong roadmap, enabling SegWit to provide smart contract capabilities for artists.

Trades on Bittrex and four other exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/applebyte/#markets
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

Now all altcoins are hidden gems. Check the market all of them dumped big and i love to buy when people selling.
ETH is my fav for now.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

I actually came here to have some knowledge about this gem as i dnt know anything about this.
Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

DragonChain is one I'm super excited about. They are in their ICO right now.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

wbb (DLS) duuhhh
adk
bat
xel
shift
jns

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

This thread is bringing out coin that might have been otherwise unknown. Spectre is the real hidden gem. They plan on building broker less trading and financial platform. The campaign for this plan is really gaining a lot of traction.

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Most people will be selling you the tokens they are holding but to me one thing I look for is that is this project solid enough, if yes, it is under the ICO price then that is a good price. There are alot of project now listed on exchanges and started dropping in price the moment they hit exchange which present a good value
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: