Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet by Freewallet  (Read 1207 times)
Freewallet (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Hi everyone,

We'd like to introduce our Bitcoin wallet. Some of you might have used it already, other might have heard about us. Freewallet is a simple mobile app designed and developed by Freewallet team for storing, sending and receiving BTC. There are versions for Android and iOS available, the web-based wallet is currently under development. All Freewallet apps are free to install and use.

Features:
  • Login with Email, Facebook, Google+ or a mobile phone number;
  • Restore your wallet from any device;
  • Send BTC to almost any altcoin address right in the app;
  • Top up the wallet with almost any coin and receive BTC;
  • Coins are stored in the cold storage for extra security;
  • Direct link to the BTC block explorer in transactions details;
  • Instant off-chain transfers among Freewallet users with no fees applied;
  • Real-time BTC price and charts;
  • Balance in fiat currencies;
  • PIN code and Touch ID;
  • QR-Code Support;
  • Optional multisig email confirmation for all transactions;
  • Email notifications about balance changes;
  • Share your wallet address via Twitter, Facebook, email and more;
  • Multiple language support including Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Hindu and more;
  • Friendly and resourceful customer service;
  • Simple and beautiful interface.

Our website: https://freewallet.org
Link to the app page: https://freewallet.org/currency/btc
Support Center: https://freewallet.org/support/

About Freewallet

Freewallet is a professional contribution to the cryptocurrency community. Our mission is to bring simplicity to the future of money allowing users to familiarize themselves with popular cryptocurrencies. There are currently 22 apps for Android and 10 apps for iOS available including ETH, XMR, BCC and other monowallets, Multi Wallet for managing multiple coins in one app and Token Wallet for storing, sending and receiving 80+ supported ERC20 tokens.

You can join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/freewallet.org) & Twitter (https://twitter.com/freewalletorg) to keep an eye on our announcements and updates.

If you have any questions about our wallet & services or have any requests, feel free to post them in the comments!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbitcoin-ru

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

Good afternoon!
I have problems with the transaction, I sent 95,000 tether to my Freewallet on November 21, 2017, 1596 confirmations have already been made on the transaction, but my wallet is still empty. Help to solve this problem, the support answers once a day, only with the promise to carry out the transaction, essentially does not write anything!
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

I have experienced freewallet and I have a hard time relogin my account that is link to facebook. Also, I havd seen the reviews on their fb page full of people complaining on that wallet.
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

Good afternoon!
I have problems with the transaction, I sent 95,000 tether to my Freewallet on November 21, 2017, 1596 confirmations have already been made on the transaction, but my wallet is still empty. Help to solve this problem, the support answers once a day, only with the promise to carry out the transaction, essentially does not write anything!

Our Tether wallet is currently under maintenance, please see the notification in the app. As soon as the maintenance is over, your transaction will be posted to your wallet or returned to you: either way, your funds aren't lost. Thank you for your understanding, we'll keep our users updated!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

"Send BTC to almost any altcoin address right in the app;
Top up the wallet with almost any coin and receive BTC"
Could you give more detailed infos on these two points?
sbitcoin-ru

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:58:35 AM

Good afternoon!

Our Tether wallet is currently under maintenance, please see the notification in the app. As soon as the maintenance is over, your transaction will be posted to your wallet or returned to you: either way, your funds aren't lost. Thank you for your understanding, we'll keep our users updated!

How long will you spend on maintenance of your wallet? I've been waiting for more than 10 days!
HypeToken

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

Hi everyone,

We'd like to introduce our Bitcoin wallet. Some of you might have used it already, other might have heard about us. Freewallet is a simple mobile app designed and developed by Freewallet team for storing, sending and receiving BTC. There are versions for Android and iOS available, the web-based wallet is currently under development. All Freewallet apps are free to install and use.

Features:
  • PIN code and Touch ID;
  • QR-Code Support;
  • Multiple language support including Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Hindu and more;

About Freewallet

Freewallet is a professional contribution to the cryptocurrency community. Our mission is to bring simplicity to the future of money allowing users to familiarize themselves with popular cryptocurrencies. There are currently 22 apps for Android and 10 apps for iOS available including ETH, XMR, BCC and other monowallets, Multi Wallet for managing multiple coins in one app and Token Wallet for storing, sending and receiving 80+ supported ERC20 tokens.

You can join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/freewallet.org) & Twitter (https://twitter.com/freewalletorg) to keep an eye on our announcements and updates.

If you have any questions about our wallet & services or have any requests, feel free to post them in the comments!

FreeWallet is sketchy af. TRUST NO ONE WITH YOUR PRIVATE KEYS
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:19:30 PM

What does your wallet offer than any other wallet does not offer?
Mousecoin77

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

What does your wallet offer than any other wallet does not offer?
Problems offer, big problems
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

Nice project out there.  I will keep track on this as this looks promising.  I hope bitcoins received on this wallet is bitcoins not converted to some currency already.  As my wallet has already convert my bitcoins to our local currency at  that really sucks... As bitcoin prices has continually rise but since it was already converted to our local currency we are at a stock and keep living on it...
Mousecoin77

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Nice project out there.  I will keep track on this as this looks promising.  I hope bitcoins received on this wallet is bitcoins not converted to some currency already.  As my wallet has already convert my bitcoins to our local currency at  that really sucks... As bitcoin prices has continually rise but since it was already converted to our local currency we are at a stock and keep living on it...

"Nice project"Huh Did you see this post? $95000 not in wallet more than 12 days!!!:
"I have problems with the transaction, I sent 95,000 tether to my Freewallet on November 21, 2017, 1596 confirmations have already been made on the transaction, but my wallet is still empty. Help to solve this problem, the support answers once a day, only with the promise to carry out the transaction, essentially does not write anything!"
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

Good afternoon!

How long will you spend on maintenance of your wallet? I've been waiting for more than 10 days!

As soon as the security issues with the Tether network are resolved, incoming USDT transactions will be resumed for Freewallet addresses. We'll make sure to keep our users posted, please keep an eye out for the notifications in the app.

Mousecoin77

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Good afternoon!

As soon as the security issues with the Tether network are resolved, incoming USDT transactions will be resumed for Freewallet addresses. We'll make sure to keep our users posted, please keep an eye out for the notifications in the app.
And if security problems are not resolved at all, what then?
sbitcoin-ru

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Good afternoon!

How long will it take to solve these problems??? I'm already waiting for more than 12 days!!! During this time, it was already possible to change something! And if the problems are not eliminated at all, what will happen to the money that I sent to my address???
FundFantasy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

Hi everyone,

Features:
  • PIN code and Touch ID;
  • QR-Code Support;

About Freewallet

Interesting project ! good luck !!
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

I would also like to ask what is the most safe wallet app for bitcoin besides the hardware wallet.
Is there any one could give one or more recommandations, it better could used to long term hold the bitcoin and also uses for get all fork as well.
Any hints or links are appreciated. Wink Wink

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

So a lot of good wallets but anyway I will try setup it to unix system. I have a question, why you didn't open source "freewallet"?
Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

How long will it take to solve these problems??? I'm already waiting for more than 12 days!!! During this time, it was already possible to change something! And if the problems are not eliminated at all, what will happen to the money that I sent to my address???

It's a network issue, not a wallet one. You might have heard of a recent report on several millions USD stolen because of a Tether vulnerability? Our mission is to make sure our users are protected from such attacks, which is why we're maintaining our wallets secure.

As our support reps have informed you, once the maintenance is completed, your transaction will be posted to your Tether wallet or returned to the sender: either way, your funds aren't lost. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Freewallet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

And if security problems are not resolved at all, what then?

That's not an option: our users won't be left hanging. We're in contact with Tether developers and are currently expecting an update. Stay tuned!

sbitcoin-ru

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

It's a network issue, not a wallet one. You might have heard of a recent report on several millions USD stolen because of a Tether vulnerability? Our mission is to make sure our users are protected from such attacks, which is why we're maintaining our wallets secure.

As our support reps have informed you, once the maintenance is completed, your transaction will be posted to your Tether wallet or returned to the sender: either way, your funds aren't lost. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

I already wrote to you both in support and on the forum. Don't return funds to the wallet from which you received it!!! If you do it, I lose all my money!!! Write me please and I give you a new adress. But in no case don't return money to that wallet!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: