Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official]•[ANN]•[Service]•[PayBear]•Payment Gateway Solution with lowest fees•  (Read 161 times)
DrakeDG (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:33:24 PM by DrakeDG

PAYBEAR

BountyTwitterTelegramFacebookRedditEmail

Get Started with Crypto Payments Today

Accept multiple cryptocurrencies in no time with our easy integrations

Accept Crypto Payments Now

PayBear allows you to start accepting Crypto payments easily. We have created a few plugins for the most popular shopping carts to make integrations fast and easy, even for a non-technical user. If your shopping cart software is not listed yet, you can request for us to create a plugin. Or take a look at your API Docs & Examples to interact with our system directly.

Get going and start accepting Crypto Payments today!

Documentation

API

NodejS API

Ruby API

PHP API

• How Transactions Work •

• RoadMap and Target •

• Better, together •

• The Team •

• Advisors •

• FAQ •

What do I need to start using PayBear?

1. Sign up to get an API key. You will also need to set the payout addresses for every currency you want to accept. You can use any wallet/service/exchange you like. We will only need your wallet address. We do not need
your keys, since we will not need to access your funds. If you are new to crypto and don't have any wallets, check our list of recommended wallets.

2. Use of of our integrations or check the API Docs to use PayBear directly.

Why offer crypto payments?

Crypto payments are fast, secure and anonymous, they are cheaper to process and hence are widely used by businesses in all areas. Best of all, there is no chance of Chargeback or fraud!

We are proud to provide one of best crypto payment solutions in the industry to both buyers and sellers

Where is my money stored?

We do not hold or store your money. All your funds are sent to your wallet that only you have control over.

Do you accept payments from/to exchanges?

Your customers can pay from any wallet, exchange or even a smart contract. Although we do not recommend it, you can also use your exchange address for payouts, provided that it’s reusable.

How much does it cost to use your service?

Our system is currently in BETA stage, as such our fees are 0% at this time. In the future when we begin charging fees we will give all users at least 30 days notice. Our fees will be in-line with our vision to provide a cost effective solution for Merchants.

What is the minimum/maximum payment I can process?

You can check fees and limits in our Pricing page.

When do I get my money?

Once the payment from a customer is received, it is automatically sent to your wallet. This is done immediately, there is no “hold”. We do not have access to your funds after your funds are sent. The whole process typically takes 3 minutes. This delay depends on the Ethereum network load and the sending fee you choose to pay.

Can I use the BETA system in production?

Our system is currently in BETA state, which means that we are constantly testing and adding new features to it along with learning from user feedback. It is ready for production use and we do not expect any major problems or downtime. However, if something doesn't work for you, we apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate it if you could share it with us. To thank our early adopters we do not charge any fees during BETA.

Why offer crypto payments?

Crypto payments are fast, secure and anonymous, they are cheaper to process and hence are widely used by businesses in all areas. Best of all, there is no chance of Chargeback or fraud! We are proud to provide one of best crypto payment solutions in the industry to both buyers and sellers

Where can I get my payout address?

You will need payout addresses for all crypto currencies to get your payout money. Only you will have access to your payout wallets. You can use any online wallet you like or use a paper wallet. If you don’t know how to create one, we suggest using MyEtherWallet for Ethereum and BitAddress for Bitcoin. There are many more available options and you can use any wallet of your choice.

How do I contribute to PayBear?

If you want to invest in our project, please subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know about our upcoming crowdsale. You can find this at the top of the page at PayBear.io If you created a PayBear integration for your shopping cart and want to share it with us, please Contact Us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrakeDG (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Reserved for future update and announcement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: