Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying and Holding BTC/LTC/ETH  (Read 811 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable but the latest trend has been in upward. You can buy BTC/LTC/ETH right now if you are planning only to keep them for a few years without touching them. In fact best would be to buy LTC, its price skyrocketed a few weeks ago and now it is down again.

However best would be to only buy BTC and hold it for long term, BTC is proven and all other coins until now there aren't. BTC is accepted everywhere in crypto related websites and business when all other coins aren't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bejinariu

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

as a beginner tell you to buy

bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

If you want to invest for year or more its not so important at what price to buy.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
SirSer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

I think if you wait a little more you can get in with a really nice price on Bitcoin. Wink
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

Hello, I wanted to ask if I should just buy BTC/LTC/ETH right away when I get the money, or should I wait a couple of weeks to see if their prices go down?

I recently started bitcoining, and I wanted to get more bitcoin by waiting for it to go down, since it did go down a lot last month, I thought it would do it again, but it didn't instead it went up.

So, I wanted to ask if I should just buy the coins when I get the money or should I wait for a couple of weeks or so just to see if their prices would go down?
If you are planning to keep them for a long time then you have to find the right moment, look now that etherum has a tiny drop, while bitcoin has grown, try to find the right moment and buy coins.

sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

If you want to do a longterm investment you can buy it now.
Really. BTC will be x2 someday and this will be a lot of money
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

If you yave the extra money just buy btc and leave it for the long haul. You will not regret it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
platom

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

Well, some people think Bitcoin is near to reaching $10k.

i heard that bitcoin will be more than $10k  Grin

And have you thought about who is spreading the rumors? What if those people are early investors just waiting for a pump to get rd of their coins?
Don't always go blindly in because some people were telling you to.

I think Bitcoin will succeed and go higher, but it's my opinion and I'm acting on my instinct, not relying on other people. If I had a lot of money to lose I'd be much more careful, but since I got in years ago I have nothing to worry about.

thanks. good advice.
without rumors, i still confident to invest in bitcoin.  Grin
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:57:49 PM

If you want buy coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum you do not need wait few weeks because this coin is the best for long term investment so waiting have no sense
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

Well, it's really up to you whether you invest now or later, but my only recommendation is that when your planning to invest make sure that its the best crypto around Smiley happy trading.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Hello, I wanted to ask if I should just buy BTC/LTC/ETH right away when I get the money, or should I wait a couple of weeks to see if their prices go down?

I recently started bitcoining, and I wanted to get more bitcoin by waiting for it to go down, since it did go down a lot last month, I thought it would do it again, but it didn't instead it went up.

So, I wanted to ask if I should just buy the coins when I get the money or should I wait for a couple of weeks or so just to see if their prices would go down?
Of course, it is best to buy coins when their price is lower than before, but it is difficult to hit the moment, but the coins you wrote have a pretty positive future ahead so their purchase makes sense.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

A lot of cryptocurrencies are now emerging and Bitcoins are one of the originals. For me, the best is Ethereum! And it can possibly rank more than bitcoin. It has proved to be the best in terms of security and value. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
franpote

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

I, too, are new to crypto-currencies, but I already realized that, of course, you need to wait until the rate drops.
Although sometimes I think that I will buy now for expensive and it will still take off.

But I prefer not to take risks Roll Eyes
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

If you yave the extra money just buy btc and leave it for the long haul. You will not regret it.

Hi Kenzey, are you referring to staking here?

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

as a beginner tell you to buy
Buying and keeping is the easiest way to make money easily. Of course it is best to buy BTC but ETH also develops very successfully and its course is great.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:51:15 AM

As a newbie, I tend to hold the mentioned cryptocurrencies for long term profit. Their prices has keep accelerating. The price dips are temporary and soon they'll go up again. Look out for their price downtrend before buying.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Frollama

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:06:34 AM

Right now ETH is ATH so I will wait for a dip, same for BTC.
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

It is better to buy and hold it for longer period to make better profit.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

Nowadays all three made big pumps in their history, and they are going to have some also in future so investing in them will probably give some extra money every time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████