Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1982 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

BITCOINS are the best choice to invest some money in it. We can invest our money for long term investment and one can gain huge profit out of it .
It is very good to buy some bitcoins and sell them when you see a good opportunity to get some profit.
The thing is that you have to trade wisely

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:45:06 PM

I think the best way is to buy bitcoin when the price goes down and sell it partly when the price goes up according to the target you specify and so on
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
I think bitcoin investment is to make money because my country trades using bitcoin as its currency has not been inaugurated by the government so for now I just make money with bitcoin
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
I think bitcoin investment is to make money because my country trades using bitcoin as its currency has not been inaugurated by the government so for now I just make money with bitcoin

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and rate of bitcoin was day by day increased and current rate of bitcoin is $7131 and  it increased in this month end arround $10000 absolutely so the best investment are compare other bitcoin is best because it's digital one so in future it will spread and use it in all over the online transaction .
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and rate of bitcoin was day by day increased and current rate of bitcoin is $7131 and  it increased in this month end arround $10000 absolutely so the best investment are compare other bitcoin is best because it's digital one so in future it will spread and use it in all over the online transaction .

Bitcoin is best way to inverse your money.Even you can inverse in altcoin ,if you have low dollars.If you have huge dollars means,go with bitcoin .That leads you success.Many are getting huge dollars as a returns from bitcoin apart from their Investment.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

So far I can see the only effective method of investing in btc - buy it and hold, because the price moves like crazy.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:06:19 AM

There is no easy way to earn or gain profit..
If you want one time big time like go for trading it will do the trick..
Bitcoin is not easy to be rich .. you also need to work search
In mining before you earn you need a pricyyy rig to be able to gain profit..
The best way for me is wait until the next dump of coins and go buy lots of bitcoins and store it but it will also take time to the recovery of coins value if you do that..
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

If you want to make a quick profit, invest in some money trading, and if you have some knowledge about how it works, you'll get a lot of profit.

If you're not good at trading, hold it for a while.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

to get results with long-term or short-term investments but for your current ranking difficulties to join trading or follow ICO campaigns, so you can do to hold and wait
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

I think just now buy bitcoin and hold it,also keep it very safe.after few long times,when bitcoin price value are high then sell it and got benefit.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

The best investing to bitcoin is by trading g your money and it can triple he value as days go past by
EquivalentStop

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

Following this thread.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

investments to make a profit you can choose long-term and short-range. for the long term you can buy bitcoin now and sell it for the next few months or the end of the year or when the price is too high. and for the short term you can trade quickly buy at a low price if it is felt where the profit sells as soon as possible and buy again when the price goes down.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

Clearly digital currencies are now busy discussed can help people's lives in terms of financial what else with the many people who do not work but by joining the world of crypto then automatically they immediately earn income. And in terms of bitcoin government can help in terms of a country's economy.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:35 AM

You gotta buy BTC at the lowest price possible, then sell them at the highest price that you see. That's the most basic investment plan for BTC actually. You can also earn your BTC through the forum's services, then follow the waiting and selling process. That way, you don't have to spend any money to get your BTCs. Another strategy that you can do is to involve altcoins by trading your BTC to them, and invest from there.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Investment in bitcoin is very recommended to buy in low price and sell it at more expensive. Bitcoin is very matches to use for investment which that can change one's life future, because the price will more and more go up, and if looking from the coin supply, there is just 21 millions coin, that's so little and because of this which make bitcoin price will be go up day by day. But you should know, bitcoin is very fluctuate, if you don't have an knowledge about bitcoin investment, I think you should learn more about it, that to be you not loss your asset's.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

I want to make the biggest deal with bitcoin because it is going to be the most popular currency in the world now it is possibly to make big transactions through bitcoin because it is easies to deal with transactions with out any hassle
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Buy at a low price and wait for it to grow several times. The longer, the better. The scheme is simple, but it works

SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

I think bitcoin is a best investing system in our cryptocurrency market.so bitcoin invest is a great think everyone works.Bitcoin hold is very nice system and very profited holding system.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

The best way to earn money on bitcoin is to buy it and keep it on your wallet for several years. Then the price of it will rise several times and you can make very good money. And do not panic at falling prices, it is normal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: