Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 362 times)
WritingG123 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 113

View Profile
-
October 13, 2017, 07:25:49 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 03:34:05 PM by WritingG123

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

Why dont you deposit in big exchange and just buy ETH and when it increases then automatically you will gain profit, instead here no one will try to bet,
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

I want to make a bet that ETH price will rise more (or lose less) value than BTC over the course of 3 weeks/ I'll give you 2.2 value on Bitcoin. We will either use a smart contract or escrow for this bet. I am willing to bet upto $300

Looking for someone that you want to bet with? No one will ever accept that bet in the first place. I haven't seen also that there are some sort of binary options for ETH but this is a peer-to-peer bet. Anyway this is the first time seeing a person challenging with his bet about the price of ETH that will price more. I wonder on who will be your challenger, good luck if you ever found one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:09:36 PM

I want to make a bet that ETH price will rise more (or lose less) value than BTC over the course of 3 weeks/ I'll give you 2.2 value on Bitcoin. We will either use a smart contract or escrow for this bet. I am willing to bet upto $300

Just deposit in any exchange and do a trade. They will take just 2x0.01% fees and you will save your time to find another person plus escrow.

Or check whaleclub (https://whaleclub.co/)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

So who's playing those bets again  ? I'm interested to know which smart contracts have you decided to use.As stupid as this bet sounds,I would happily place my bets on Bitcoins.Eth hasn't risen an inch in a while and doesn't seem it will.

Why dont you deposit in big exchange and just buy ETH and when it increases then automatically you will gain profit, instead here no one will try to bet,
That is a lame suggestion.You are asking a hunter to buy meat from the shop.You don't get it,do you ?
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

Better invest your money in some altcoins or other places than gambling it. Everyone knows the potential of Bitcoin as well as etherum. Be wise and don't gamble.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:43 AM

Better invest your money in some altcoins or other places than gambling it. Everyone knows the potential of Bitcoin as well as etherum. Be wise and don't gamble.

It's a good advice but some people always want an easy and fast money so they will try their luck in these high-risk games even though they know that more chance of losing money. As per me, no one can predict the prices accurately for short terms so it is a very high-risk game and I will not waste my money on these games.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

What's with this idea of your bet anyway? I don't even understand how did you decide to come up with this kind of idea? I feel it's absolutely stupid for someone to accept this kind of bet. Where one looses, however if you make a better call and invest 300$ in Bitcoins or ether you'll stand to gain, I don't like alts but only since you're keen. Otherwise I would tell you to drop this ridiculous idea, only a fool would enter this kind of bet, and I don't think anyone here will.
jia76

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:28 AM

Just deposit in any exchange and do a trade. They will take just 2x0.01% fees and you will save your time to find another person plus escrow.

Or check whaleclub (https://whaleclub.co/)

whaleclub seems really pretty as site... it's a trusted site? There are just few stocks pairs with btc. Did you think they will add more soon?
Which type of documents they require for registration/Withdraw?
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

What's with this idea of your bet anyway? I don't even understand how did you decide to come up with this kind of idea? I feel it's absolutely stupid for someone to accept this kind of bet. Where one looses, however if you make a better call and invest 300$ in Bitcoins or ether you'll stand to gain, I don't like alts but only since you're keen. Otherwise I would tell you to drop this ridiculous idea, only a fool would enter this kind of bet, and I don't think anyone here will.

is he pertaining on the %gain/loss of the two currency? the bet is quite high. somehow hard to predict.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

are you sure with this? there could be many possibility for eth to be up or down and without doing research market then we can not make prediction. i think you better visit on bitmex and then you can place your bet in that site for a long buy because once the coin is rise, you are start to make money and there is unlimited money you can make. but i don't want to just gambling for make prediction about up and down of the coins because its too risky for me and i am not a good person in analyze so i think i will loss this chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: