Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53149 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

I had a lot of confidence in this project after I saw their partnership with Ark. This will be a vanguard to other dpos tokens after their discussions about various elements of LWF blockchain, and how they intend to integrate it with the Ark Smartbridge, possibly making it the first official Smartbridge integration with a DPOS token.
it will make many people more confident that the development is done seriously
it's not impossible to get them to leave far behind competitors, i hope they don't encounter many problems

Obviously for a project of this magnitude, challenges and problems are bound to manifest overtime but the ability,  perseverance, passion and dedication I perceive from the team so far is far greater and boosts courage to believe in what the project is out to achieve.

many are very positive with the project. so with the team comprises LWF. but i expect to hear a good news for the upcoming days.
most importantly about the exchange listing. and the distribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

I had a lot of confidence in this project after I saw their partnership with Ark. This will be a vanguard to other dpos tokens after their discussions about various elements of LWF blockchain, and how they intend to integrate it with the Ark Smartbridge, possibly making it the first official Smartbridge integration with a DPOS token.
it's not impossible to get them to leave far behind competitors, i hope they don't encounter many problems

Obviously for a project of this magnitude, challenges and problems are bound to manifest overtime but the ability,  perseverance, passion and dedication I perceive from the team so far is far greater and boosts courage to believe in what the project is out to achieve.

many are very positive with the project. so with the team comprises LWF. but i expect to hear a good news for the upcoming days.
This is one of the biggest project in the Blockchain and they need partners. Partnering with so many strong companies and projects will help the project grow faster then expect.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

I agree, I also really liked the fact that this project has chosen itself as a partner, the ARK project, since the ARK and its team make an excellent product that is very much in demand.  So, I am very happy to support these two excellent and promising projects.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

I agree with you, the distribution of coin and listed on the exchange in my opinion should be a priority for now.
But I do not know whether this will also be a priority for LWF Team.
JooBra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

I agree with you, the distribution of coin and listed on the exchange in my opinion should be a priority for now.
It is the priority and team has done everything that they can to be listed, they also payed to be listed. Now is on the exchanges to make it official, LWF is waiting to them. That is how the things are.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

It's much harder to list a coin that is not erc-20.
I am also hyped about the ARK partnership. This will be great!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Also introducing bundle credit in the LWF ecosystem which is tied to $1 is a nice way to handle that volatility while still giving the LWF token real value. It sure looks like the team has a very well thought out plan.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Also introducing bundle credit in the LWF ecosystem which is tied to $1 is a nice way to handle that volatility while still giving the LWF token real value. It sure looks like the team has a very well thought out plan.

I quite agree with you because the purpose of bundle credits is to relate the platform to fiat. By tying it to $1 it removes the volatility of crypto markets and allows for consistent pricing across the board.
bober182

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

Hello! I’m looking through the white paper and really want to participate in the project. As an expeditor for example. What makes this project different from the others?
Hello. The main difference is the use of Secure, decentralized and productive Blockchain technology that makes logistics completely different. If you don't know anything about blockchain technology you should read something about it. Then it's going to be easier to understand what is what

The LWF project was born just from the need to provide a decentralized logistics platform and a P2P service comparable to the one of Uber: this philosophy was clear in the concept of P2P (Peer to Peer) which made decentralized the service, of which LWF was the intermediary between receiver and sender.

It is very promising project they have made so many improvements in the ICO phase also many partnership like with DHL and etc.

aside from that, i assum that they will make more partnership with the well known logistics company, and i hope to hear more news about these partnership in the future. meanwhile, i hope you will list LWF in the next couple of weeks.

To me it looks like increasing the number of partnerships could be a key ingredient to the success of their platform. Getting some strong nodes on board as early as possible can help increase traffic a lot, which in turn fosters logistical efficiency.

Reminds me of a certain period in January when team had a partnership meeting with DHL, outcome of that meeting was not published and no update regarding DHL was made known afterwards, this would have been very vital to the success of the LWF platform.

I didn't know they met with DHL, but I also think it's not that easy to partner up with such a heavy weight from the logistics sector.

As stated in their newsletter that they are very close to confirming an agreement with a big partner and a number of smaller partners, but it’s not yet the time to announce anything. I envisage this big partner to be DHL, this would draw a lot of recognition and spot light to the project if achieved.

And it is definitely a possibility as those large companies like DHL are on the outlook for opportunities to get involved with blockchain technology.

ralags

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:35:15 AM

Lot of people are asking of exchange listing but i am looking for more and more partnerships before moving to exchanges which will make it stronger
JooBra

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Lot of people are asking of exchange listing but i am looking for more and more partnerships before moving to exchanges which will make it stronger
It is normal for people to ask cause they want to know the price of their tokens. Also LWF has a lot of partners until now so Im sure even more partners are coming and joining the project.
giovenice

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

i partecipated in the ico, and since then i just waited for the coin to be listed on some exchanges, buuuut after some read on this topic i changed my view:
its definitely true that some official collaborations with some big reality of logistic world before to get listed are necessary to make this project achieve more and more popularity,
and as averyone know with popularity also value increases Wink
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

i partecipated in the ico, and since then i just waited for the coin to be listed on some exchanges, buuuut after some read on this topic i changed my view:
its definitely true that some official collaborations with some big reality of logistic world before to get listed are necessary to make this project achieve more and more popularity,

LWF has achieved some good milestones, but I am.still curious why the exchanges themselves are delaying the listing since they have been paid. I am particularly enthusiastic to see how the token would behave in the market and its price action.
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

LWF has achieved some good milestones, but I am.still curious why the exchanges themselves are delaying the listing since they have been paid. I am particularly enthusiastic to see how the token would behave in the market and its price action.

I hope this week will be list
let's hope to trade around 1$ each coin will be good start
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

The preceding week is the last and final week of March, let's be hopeful for the listing to happen this week. But anticipating for $1 per LWF at this time is indeed a tall order. Maybe it can hit that in future but not now, to the best of my knowledge the price is around 900 sats ($0.08) so let's see how it goes when it hits the market.
cryptodunno

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

As far as i know any exchange requires 2-4 weeks before listing to set up all the things in place..

marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

The preceding week is the last and final week of March, let's be hopeful for the listing to happen this week. But anticipating for $1 per LWF at this time is indeed a tall order. Maybe it can hit that in future but not now, to the best of my knowledge the price is around 900 sats ($0.08) so let's see how it goes when it hits the market.

Hope that holders will not dump their tokens right away because in my observation, prices dip upon listing on exchanges due to dumps by bounty hunters.
bober182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

It is normal for people to ask cause they want to know the price of their tokens. Also LWF has a lot of partners until now so Im sure even more partners are coming and joining the project.

Most of them don't want to know the price of the token. If there were bounties or bonuses they want to dump as fast as they can.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

It is the priority and team has done everything that they can to be listed, they also payed to be listed. Now is on the exchanges to make it official, LWF is waiting to them. That is how the things are.

But the month is already ending. And we still did not heard about exchange listing yeg. Aside from they said that they paid exchanges already.  I wonder what takes so long for this matter.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

Bounty has not been distributed yet some people here have been cynical to Bounty hunter.
Words that are always spoken by people who feel as if they are more important than the Bounty hunter.

The right of everyone it's same be it an investor or a Bounty hunter to dump or hold their coin, no one can force them.
When the price crashes and if you really believe in the future of this project, would not that be an opportunity for you to get more coins at a cheaper price?
No need to be cynical and let it the market work with its own mechanism.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: