Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin change the distribution of wealth in the world?  (Read 3479 times)
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

Or would the distribution be even more unfair?

For me,it depends upon the situation where in ,people who have enough profit can gain more than the average people but  good thing here is the average people will be given a chance to increase his/her level in the society and same as with other people who would like to start bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:47:41 PM

Will Bitcoin change the distribution of wealth of the world? This is obvious! Bitcoin is already making so many people multi millionaires, just like winning the lottery, without doing any work.

It will only continue further as BTC become more famous worldwide and the price goes up and up every year. Eventually it will be worth over $1,000,000 (one million dollars) most certainly!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:21:09 PM

Will Bitcoin change the distribution of wealth of the world? This is obvious! Bitcoin is already making so many people multi millionaires, just like winning the lottery, without doing any work.

It will only continue further as BTC become more famous worldwide and the price goes up and up every year. Eventually it will be worth over $1,000,000 (one million dollars) most certainly!
Well i think bitcoin has really nothing to do or maybe it doesnt effect the distribution of wealth in the whole new world because everything goes here in cryptocurrencyreally depend on the community on how they welcome bitcoin as  thier exyra  source  of income.I think bitcoin is hust an instrulment that needs to be addresed  on evrybody.So thrn if no one or maybe only few believe in bitcoin it doesnt really have the exact power to become an instrument  of distributing of wealth in the whole new modern world.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

Well i think bitcoin has really nothing to do or maybe it doesnt effect the distribution of wealth in the whole new world because everything goes here in cryptocurrencyreally depend on the community on how they welcome bitcoin as  thier exyra  source  of income.I think bitcoin is hust an instrulment that needs to be addresed  on evrybody.So thrn if no one or maybe only few believe in bitcoin it doesnt really have the exact power to become an instrument  of distributing of wealth in the whole new modern world.

There are no records of people whose gaining alot in bitcoin and whose holding alot of crypto, it's anonymous the distribution is not applicable for beibg decentralized and confidential.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:29 PM

Does anyone have information whether bitcoin would distribute wealth more equally across people than the current wealth distribution?

It relies to the decision of the people who are involve with the distribution of wealth. It can be unfair for some that will get a small portion of that "wealth" we are talking about and it's a big advantage for those people that will get a bigger portion since the price of bitcoin is not stable and keeps on moving from time to time. So the fairness is still depending on the people who are in that distribution as I mentioned.

Good point. I also think that the wealthy, unfortunately, has more capacity through capital to be used to invest in this market of cryptocurrency, especially now that it keeps on soaring in terms of value. I can say that the distribution won't be that much affected, but what will be are the people that have more assets because bitcoin actually makes the gap closer between small and big players in the market.

eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

Bitcoin will not ease the distribution of wealth because those with more money can huy more bitcoin and make more profits.

Those with a lot of bitcoin can potentially infleuence the market to suit themselves.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:47:31 AM

It may not. There will be new rich gentleman because of bitcoin but the distribution of wealth has something to do with the system and society. Unless this changes, the poor will just continue to become poor or even poorer while the rich will just continue to become rich or even richer. With this kind of society and classes that we have, it makes it hard for the people to level up to a higher class, even with the presence of bitcoin. The wealthy will always have power and privilege, and even with bitcoin they have an upperhand because they have the capital to invest on it.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Bitcoin has no responsibility, about the distribution of money or even the wealth.People gets rich on how they got wise about spending money and how they manage there savings and even investments.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Bitcoin has no responsibility, about the distribution of money or even the wealth.People gets rich on how they got wise about spending money and how they manage there savings and even investments.

Un even distribution of wealth  are caused by monopoly of some big corporation that want control of resources or some big nation that exploit the natural resources of a
Third world nation.Block chain technology tend to provide a equal ground to all who want business with out third party P2P transaction to avoid monopoly but still thus only having enough capital will dictate the market place.

2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

i will say yes because so many people are having strong believe in bitcoin because because it has increase and improve their source of income. where as in has enter the economy through buying of saling of goods and services
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

i will say yes because so many people are having strong believe in bitcoin because because it has increase and improve their source of income. where as in has enter the economy through buying of saling of goods and services
Agree with you because best thing about bitcoin is that it is equally good for all of us no one is bound for the bitcoin, there is no age restriction about bitcoin investment even kids are investing now and using bitcoin signature campaign so why should be bound ourselves, now almost all people are buying bitcoin and getting in crypto currency because it is good for their future and will increase the income for them no matter of which level of society they are.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

More and more people are becoming aware about the advantages of digital currency over physical form of currency. In a given community from laymen to professional degree holders, all are involved in bitcoin business now. The bonus point is that you don’t need any degree to get yourself involved in this, all you need is basic knowledge about bitcoin which is available on internet so the ,not so educated ones , are also a part of bitcoin and thus the overall economic condition is moving towards better future.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

In my understanding the wealth distribution depends also in the people, how can someone earn money when he is not working for it right? If there are more workers in a certain country of course the wealth distributed in that certain nation would be great compared to a country that has less workers. So the distribution does not really depend on bitcoin itself or the other cryptocurrencies but depends on the people working hard to be wealthy.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

In my understanding the wealth distribution depends also in the people, how can someone earn money when he is not working for it right? If there are more workers in a certain country of course the wealth distributed in that certain nation would be great compared to a country that has less workers. So the distribution does not really depend on bitcoin itself or the other cryptocurrencies but depends on the people working hard to be wealthy.
Bitcoin may not change the distribution of wealth in the world because bitcoin is not used by the entire world population it has limited users so they will become richer, so how does that affect the wealth of the whole world, the only certain group of people can get advantage from bitcoin not all.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

Agree with you because best thing about bitcoin is that it is equally good for all of us no one is bound for the bitcoin, there is no age restriction about bitcoin investment even kids are investing now and using bitcoin signature campaign so why should be bound ourselves, now almost all people are buying bitcoin and getting in crypto currency because it is good for their future and will increase the income for them no matter of which level of society they are.
Bitcoin can no doubt change the distribution of the wealth but it cannot do so at some greater extent. Though it is very much capable of doing that as well but for that more number of people need to get associated with that of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is indeed helping so many people who are related to it in making some very good amount of money, thus helping them in having a better living.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Yes, I think so as well. In the wealth of the world, the only count lies on cash which is the Fiat system. Now, when online currency or as we know the cryptocurrencies become part of the count, there would definitely be a big change. We'll be surprised on how poor countries could become stable by then.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Hi,

I think that the answer here is quite ambivalent.

On one side, wealth has already been distributed. So people who already have a lot of money can invest more on bitcoin, take more risk (because even if they lose everything they have invested, they will still have enough for their living) and thus.. mak potentially higher profits and become even richer!

BUT, on the other hand, bitcoin has been designed as a currency that allow people to control themselves and prevent malevolent transactions. Transparency and blockchain are they key concepts here. Will that be enough? I don't know, but what I know is that currently some of the wealthiest people in the world don't really have a job. They just receive money because they are shareholders of large firms... and dividens get higher and higher even if their initial investment has long been repaid!

So maybe... bitcoin can help. A bit! Wink

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

What I know is that this is just like a game, so not everyone will be so lucky. But I’m very sure of two things which are– helping some poor people to get rich, and also helping some rich people to get even more rich.

Same thing, it also does the opposite of what I just said, which will be– making some poor to get more, and making some rich to lose a part of their money. People who will be lucky are those that are working without investing their money, but I believe it will favor everyone, if you’re smart.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

I really don't know if bitcoin can change the distribution of wealth in the world. I have some friends here the become rich because of bitcoin.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:39 AM
Merited by DannyHamilton (2)

Yes, I think so as well. In the wealth of the world, the only count lies on cash which is the Fiat system. Now, when online currency or as we know the cryptocurrencies become part of the count, there would definitely be a big change. We'll be surprised on how poor countries could become stable by then.
There is one thing you are forgetting. Most of these poor countries having a positive change in their economy as a result of bitcoin or cryptocurrency all balls down to their adoption level.

Now, how many of them have access to the Internet to even have an understanding of what is going on and how they can take part in the whole system? The thing is that some will still be limited and there will be nothing like re-distribution of wealth, some who were already rich and ended up adopting it earlier will be richer, some will get rich and some will remain poor, this is how life has been fashioned and there is nothing that can be done about it as it all depends on how early some are able to make use of opportunity to their advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: