Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:00:24 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:08:12 AM by tech72

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend, SmartContract and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:

https://imgur.com/a/RnjME  <--- click this link for more images design

Currently, only 1 exchange website support this coin witch is NovaExchange.
But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

They offer 40 rounds of airdrops.
Please visit https://deeponion.org/ .
Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the ROAD-MAP!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267679.msg22990013#msg22990013

(e-commerce adoption in the future just like bitcoin)

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I do like Onions...  10000% tho??  Why?  Have a look at CRAVE - only 1.4 Million.. and TOR can be used with it too, and it's got Dark Send.. 
CrypticSatu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

What rank is needed for joining? Im guessing newbs are excluded.  Cry
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

This coin had experienced hitting $4.88 in the pass. Current price now stays at $0.90-$1.00.
Once it get listed in more exchange sites, the price gonna rise even more. (Expect after the airdrop end).

What is ONION? Onion is basically a privacy coin but it offer more unique functions:

- The first coin that is integrate with TOR network, your IP will look like XsFadTGdSdc.onion
- More private than MONERO, DASH, or any other privacy coin.
- Offer more unique function other than "privacy currency", such as DeepSend, DeepVault, DeepMessage, DeepVote, QuickSend and many more function to comes.
- Low supply, max 25,000,000 after 10 years.

The community is hugeee. The thread on the bitcointalk already reach 1400+ pages in just 4 months!

They got their own forum with so many active members: https://deeponion.org/community/

They got their own community support including web/wallet design:
https://imgur.com/a/RnjME
(please click the link above for "drooling").

Currently, only 1 exchange website support this coin witch is NovaExchange.
But you can get this coin for FREE! 500-1000 (worth $500 - $1000) coins per week just by joining their airdrop bounties through: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
REQUIREMENT: you must have 1 BitcoinTalk account with a minimum  jr.member rank, that is reg before 1/Sept/2017.
(if you dint have account that reg before 1/sept/2017, you can purchase old account through bitcointalk marketplace, but beware of scammer).

You must active on bitcointalk and deeponion forum by making 10 high quality posts per week (each post must have 50 words and above).

They offer 40 rounds of airdrops.
Please visit https://deeponion.org/ .
Scroll-down, and you can see they are offering 12,000,000 ($12,000,000.00 - worth) FREE coin distribution / airdrop to the public!
No ICO. Just FREE coin!

And the most important part is, look at the

I think it will gain value but it will never surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been trying to reach out and have a mass adoption of merchants accepting it.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

10,000%, do you know what you are saying?
You are saying each coin would be worth more than $10,000 next year which is a bit optimistic don't you think, considering the airdrop would be complete and there would be more coins in circulation than bitcoin. That means according to you, DeepOnion would have a greater market cap than Bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

lol you made me laugh
onion is more secure than all the private coins?
the first TOR integrated coin?
will do 10000x%?
you guys make it look like a joke when you make posts like this
the coin is useless, there are tons of better projects out there
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

the name is terrible, who wants to buy an onion coin.?

sorry but branding matters to most of the mainstream.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

10,000%, do you know what you are saying?
You are saying each coin would be worth more than $10,000 next year which is a bit optimistic don't you think, considering the airdrop would be complete and there would be more coins in circulation than bitcoin. That means according to you, DeepOnion would have a greater market cap than Bitcoin.

Current price $1.00 x 10,000% = $100.00 (they got  low supply 25M max with current circulating supply only 3M)

The community is huge. The road map, future update and function are depending 100% via  community.

The community will determines the direction of ONION. That's why they will add another new function called voting.

They will add smart-contract function in the future.

This project is huge. They are not just focusing on privacy coin only, like other privacy coin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Feature/Community > All

How many people can't still remember how to spell ethereum?

Zeru.com
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

I also think 2018 will be a great year for the onion, not sure about 10000% though, might be a bit pessimistic there Grin But it is a safe investment and with all these new features on their roadmap it will certainly rise up by a massive percentage! Go Novaexchange and bag yourself some onions.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

I like DeepOnion and it will probably go up in price, but 10000% is way too exaggerated. Current market cap is about $3 mil, in long term if it's very successful it can go to approx. $300 mil, which is x100. But only about 20% of coins is released now, so at $300 mil. market cap the coin price would be only x20.
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:17:58 AM

DeepOnion or Dash - Which is the Better Anonymous Cryptocurrency?
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-or-dash-which-is-the-better-anonymous-cryptocurrency

Why is DeepOnion better than Monero?
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/why-is-deeponion-better-than-monero

DeepOnion - The New DeepVault Feature Verifies File Integrity
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/file-storage-with-the-new-deeponion-deepvault-feature

Zeru.com
maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

Actually the name is kinda awesome. Just think about all the layers of an Onion and now set that in comparison to the coin with all the features it brings along!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

10 000% profit? I still haven't seen any reputable review saying that it is better that shitcoin is somehow better than all other anonymous coin. There is no info about who and why should use it. Right now you only have a huge airdrop where users till have to keep the most part of their coins (and even now the price is low). I would expect a huge dump when everyone will be able to sell all his coins.
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

This looks solid and just impressive GUI. I fear good times are ahead for the DeepOnion..

For those who value security and privacy should take a look on DeepOnion.

The latest added feature called DeepVault enables to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered by comparing it to the original hash stored in the DeepOnion blockchain. Again this is very good use of the blockchain techology.

vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Nice and detailed write up. With deepvault and many exciting developments coming up, the future for deeponion is really promising.

Actually the name is kinda awesome. Just think about all the layers of an Onion and now set that in comparison to the coin with all the features it brings along!

Yes, the name reflect its main feature and it is catchy. To me, it is easier to remember than many other coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

post made by a desperate member trying to enter into this scam coin airdrop... this forum, is full of hyppers and fudders trying to earn money at any cost....
You are very true in this momrnt dude, Some people are feeling depreesed caused by the volume trade of the deep shit tokens decrease everytime and you can see about the fact this time the volume just over 20k dollar.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

I pressume your nor not familiar in the deep web or have not been into it before, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that is widely use in the deepwed market and transaction before it was known to the common people, and judging by your words you dong what onion mean as its coin brand name.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:56 PM

Lol maybe in 10 years we can see that kind of gain. But for now onions are valued at around $1. We've already seen it come close to $5. Soon maybe in a year from now we can expect to see around $10. But for that to happen we need to see it on more than just 1 exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: