Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2020, 02:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bittrex account has been disabled.  (Read 52074 times)
MissionPhailed

Activity: 587
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

Logged into my Bittrex-account after reading this thread and saw a message about unauthorized accounts being unable to withdraw funds. There was a page presented to fill in for authorization apparently. Decided to ignore it and withdraw my funds anyway, and thankfully it succeeded. Btw, I created the account back in 2015 and funds was worth only couple of hundred USD. Perhaps that makes a difference? Regardless, no more Bittrex for me!
Some PGP public keys you should import: theymos, Wladimir, Gregory, Pieter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bitcoworld

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Play Blockchain Poker now for free!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Regardless, no more Bittrex for me!

Def. a wise step my friend. Iam very very affraid now as well of them

COINPOKER!          │         The Best Crypto Poker
J O I N   N O W    C O I N P O K E R   4   F R E E
mahibul49

Activity: 770
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:01 PM

bittrex is not a scam.
so do not preach negative.
all account will be reactivated soon .they just posted Smiley thanks
bamsterdam

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

Look at these crypto Morty!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

where did they announce that ?

nvm: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002187632-Statement-on-disabled-accounts

BITCOIN   CARDANO   DECRED   SWEETBRIDGE  MAIDSAFE
John999
Legendary

Activity: 1581
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

bittrex is not a scam.

I don't care what they say. You block my and other people's account = big fucking red flag. Good bye bittrex, say Hi to Mtgox, mintpal, Cryptsy and co.
bamsterdam

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

Look at these crypto Morty!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:25:56 PM

I agree you cant just block people accounts without warning. its ridiculous. People are stressing about their funds stored on trex and I dont even speak about the trades that people had planned or cant change bc of their account disabled. It is costing way to much money and stress for people to be acceptable

BITCOIN   CARDANO   DECRED   SWEETBRIDGE  MAIDSAFE
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

bittrex is not a scam.

You happy they decided to make a statement after 6 days.

Half the facts stated are lies..

The total number of suspended, closed, or banned accounts is very limited: less than 0.1% of the total accounts on Bittrex.  More than 99.9% of Bittrex accounts are unaffected.

What % of active accounts were affected, not the total including dormant accounts.

Any reports that Bittrex miscalculated or misapplied its exchange fees, that there is a security problem with the exchange, that Bittrex lost any coins stored on users’ behalf, or that Bittrex is banning people trying to access Slack to discuss the status of their accounts are incorrect.  

Also fucking lies as they banned me and I watched them ban several other people on slack.

Anyone else find the timing of their statement amusing, fuck all for 6 days.  Cointelegraph run an article then they climb out from under their rock.

Fuck Bittrex
John999
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

bittrex is not a scam.

You happy they decided to make a statement after 6 days.

Half the facts stated are lies..

The total number of suspended, closed, or banned accounts is very limited: less than 0.1% of the total accounts on Bittrex.  More than 99.9% of Bittrex accounts are unaffected.

What % of active accounts were affected, not the total including dormant accounts.

Any reports that Bittrex miscalculated or misapplied its exchange fees, that there is a security problem with the exchange, that Bittrex lost any coins stored on users’ behalf, or that Bittrex is banning people trying to access Slack to discuss the status of their accounts are incorrect.  

Also fucking lies as they banned me and I watched them ban several other people on slack.

Anyone else find the timing of their statement amusing, fuck all for 6 days.  Cointelegraph run an article then they climb out from under their rock.

Fuck Bittrex

Indeed fuck Bittrex and I strongly advise people who can still access their account there to remove all their funds.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

ALL THE ACCOUNTS BEING CLOSED ARE FROM RADICAL MUSLIM COUNTRIES! I SAY BAN THEM ALL!

Great going @BITTREX! IS THE HERO EXCHANGE IN MY EYES.

Except that statement is incorrect.

US + EU + UK accounts have also been affected.
John999
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

ALL THE ACCOUNTS BEING CLOSED ARE FROM RADICAL MUSLIM COUNTRIES! I SAY BAN THEM ALL!

Yes don't try to mislead people. My account was from a so called normal western country.
Schnecke

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

Hi Mr Fanboy, as far as I know Germany is not a muslim country, but it seems you have better knowledge than all of us, so please just move all your money to your beloved exchange and shut up.
xFGND

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Bittrex exit - scamming hahaa
pooyanajafi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

Anomalies on Bittrex.com Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://thecryptosyndicate.com/opinion-bittrex-anomaly/
majid86

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:46 PM

Disabling users account without any reason is awful, you caused me damage alot @bittrxexchange
shamon 1362 4 5

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

bittrex  fack

Hi
bittrex has disabled many accounts
7 days have passed.
 bittrex support no answer bittrex.   slack anyone asking is blocked

help me.....................
SatyrA

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:38:34 PM

Logged into my Bittrex-account after reading this thread and saw a message about unauthorized accounts being unable to withdraw funds. There was a page presented to fill in for authorization apparently. Decided to ignore it and withdraw my funds anyway, and thankfully it succeeded. Btw, I created the account back in 2015 and funds was worth only couple of hundred USD. Perhaps that makes a difference? Regardless, no more Bittrex for me!

Same story. Ignored and withdrew all, slightly less than 3 BTC. Legacy account.
Chiili

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:54:21 PM

Yes don't try to mislead people. My account was from a so called normal western country.

My account is from Brazil HAHAHA
oisilener1982

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

Here is the OFficial Statement of Bittrex. My Account is FINE BTW

Statement on disabled accounts

Ryan
Today at 00:28
FOLLOW
We would like to address recent reports regarding Bittrex account suspensions.

We occasionally conduct compliance reviews and are working vigilantly to protect our service and our users from harm. As part of a compliance review, we have temporarily suspended certain accounts pending the completion of the review. The total number of suspended, closed, or banned accounts is very limited: less than 0.1% of the total accounts on Bittrex.  More than 99.9% of Bittrex accounts are unaffected.

Any reports that Bittrex miscalculated or misapplied its exchange fees, that there is a security problem with the exchange, that Bittrex lost any coins stored on users’ behalf, or that Bittrex is banning people trying to access Slack to discuss the status of their accounts are incorrect.  We are committed to making Bittrex a strong, safe, and compliant exchange where people can securely participate in the digital currency economy.  We ask for patience from our highly valued customers.  As for us, we plan to “keep calm, and carry on.”
enunrom

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Bittrex disabled my account with +$7,500
That amount is a lot of money for me. (@bittrex, If you read this please check my BitcoinTalk profile)
Please enable my account again please. Sad
I'm standard user. I have done nothing illegal.
EU account (Spain).
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

Never keep money on exchange - this is first gold rule in crypto. Always try to avoid this at all cost, no matter how long exchange is in business and how trusted they are. if I keep my money on my favourite exchanges: Mintpal and BTC-e today I will have nothing left. I didn't expect Bittrex to disable user accounts without any statement, it will impact their business badly.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.