Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 11:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bittrex account has been disabled.  (Read 52067 times)
tylermine

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

as i said in my previous post,it took over 60 days and countless support tickets with no response before my account was un blocked.
The only real info they provided me with was the fact they were very short staffed for dealing with the massive surge in new member sign ups and were training more staff to deal with support tickets,they never once explained the reason why they blocked my account,a week after telling me they were training more staff they then asked for kyc check,which i had already done to enhance my account,as soon as i did that my account was enabled again,im uk resident by the way,ive taken nearly everything out of there now and will be using coinfloor.co.uk,at least there in my own country should any problems arise (thats my logic anyway)
good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nabdaredevil

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

I am waiting for 70+ DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
Ticket 568423

70+ DAYYYYYYYYYYYY
 Angry
70+dys. Thats absurd by any standards bruh. Why would they need so much time? They can have better solutions worked out during that long time. That is over 2 months.

nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

as i said in my previous post,it took over 60 days and countless support tickets with no response before my account was un blocked.
The only real info they provided me with was the fact they were very short staffed for dealing with the massive surge in new member sign ups and were training more staff to deal with support tickets,they never once explained the reason why they blocked my account,a week after telling me they were training more staff they then asked for kyc check,which i had already done to enhance my account,as soon as i did that my account was enabled again,im uk resident by the way,ive taken nearly everything out of there now and will be using coinfloor.co.uk,at least there in my own country should any problems arise (thats my logic anyway)
good luck
I think your logic makes sense. But could they not have outsourced their support to some good support company that is staffed well? I wonder how they could even provide such lame excuses these days when so many staffing agencies are available dime a dozen.

Toorion

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

My account disabled too with no any reasonable reason.
About week support not response. And I can't spent my BTC on account when damp is come.
So, I think bittrex just steal my money! No any excuse for them.
nabdaredevil

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

My account disabled too with no any reasonable reason.
About week support not response. And I can't spent my BTC on account when damp is come.
So, I think bittrex just steal my money! No any excuse for them.
1. Did you verify your account before transferring any BTC into it?
2. Did you send them  identification docs?
3. Did you set up the two factor verification?

Please tell me more because I am curious why they are freezing accounts. thank you.

AlexK27

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

My record is also blocked for more than 3 months. And no answer. Which state they increased. What efforts are being made and in what direction is not clear!
Mhd19

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

account disabled since October 2017, ticket 452001, not even one human reply from bittrex this is a disgrace Undecided Undecided
borretje83

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Also my account is disabled without a good reason.

17 BTC gone!
CoinMiner1989

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Dear friends, please share this article. An article about blocking our accounts. Millions of dollars have been scammed.

i have 10 bitcoin .. but i don't have access to them  Undecided Sad

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G-XJYedyBN661CpqwGXP9G0nBj9SPjpMNV5sDms_-Dk/mobilebasic

http://imgurl.ir/uploads/y08120_photo_--_--.jpg
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

Same situation with my brother's account on bittrex it was disabled too and worst thing is I don't have an account in bittrex and then I send some of my btc to my brother's account to buy me some tokens but unfortunately we wasn't able to recover it.
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

hi!
Bittrex disabled many verified accounts with no reason, ... there is no reply to the tickets, move your money from Bittrex before getting scam .
Warning! Bittrex has been disabled many accounts for no reason!Bittrex is unreliable!
Bittrex did disabled my and my friends accounts without any reason for 2 days until now!
they do'not ant answer to our tickets!
our money is their website and anybody isn't for answering!
please hlp us for this problems!
we did uploded our passport with note that they wants!
but any things!
may if everybody has this problem, help us for solving together? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
we done orders of image!

https://image.ibb.co/b0tytw/23.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/b0tytw/23.jpg
thanks for the info
Bostraticus

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

Similar things happened to me, Bittrex blocked my account without explanation and for more than two weeks ignored my support calls. I lost a lot of money and do not know what to do. It looks like a scam.
cinnamoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:54:45 PM

why everyone is silent about bittrex big scam HuhHuh??/ more than one year has passed and they still won't return people money
Bostraticus

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:14:33 PM

why everyone is silent about bittrex big scam HuhHuh??/ more than one year has passed and they still won't return people money
People think that they will not have such problems. I also thought so, trading more than a year, but now my account has been blocked and I have lost my funds. Bittrex should make a public statement about the reasons for blocking users and respond to my letters of support.
McLarenF11

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 05:45:13 PM

Hello.
I really need your help, can anyone come across this already?
Bittrex has blocked my account. He believes more than a year on Bittrex. I am from Russia, but not the Crimea.
I often get BTC transferred for advertising on a Bittrex wallet.

Posted in support: "unlock me", they answered:
Thank you for reaching out to Bittrex. It looks like your account has been disabled because it is under Compliance Review. Please refer to ticket #my_number and complete the steps requested.

The account will remain disabled until the review is completed and our Compliance Department deems that the account can be re-enabled.

I go to the ticket number and here I see it:
February 23, 2019 00:53
Your account is currently under compliance review, which entails an examination of recent and past account activity to ensure our users are in compliance with our terms of service.

Deposit Transaction:
transaction_number_BTC_to_55 $
To facilitate our review, please provide the following information:
- The source of the funds contained in the above transaction(s), i.e. how and where they were acquired or purchased
- Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter. Once the above information has been provided and the compliance review has concluded, we will notify you of the results and the status of your account.

Then send me a pdf file:
To continue utilizing your account, Bittrex needs additional information for our compliance process. Your cooperation in this request is greatly appreciated.If you have questions regarding this form, please reply to your respective support ticket.
1.Employment status
☐Self employed
As: ______
☐Retired
☐Student
Name of institution: ______
☐Homemaker
☐Unemployed
☐Employed
Name of employer: ______ Occupation: ______ Time at current employer (years): ____ Annual income (in USD): ____
☐Other
List: _________________________________
2.Source of funds for trading. Check all that apply:
☐Employment
☐Investment
☐Inheritance
☐Crypto mining
☐Retirement income
☐Other [conditional if checked]
List: _________________________________
List: _________________________________ Full Name:
Email address used for Bittrex account:
Address:
3.Please attach verification of the source of funds for trading.
a.EMPLOYMENT:i.Recent paystub or bank statement showing employment deposits.
b.INVESTMENT:i.Investment statements or certificates, bank statement showingdeposits from investments, or letter from financial advisor detailingnature of investment.
c.INHERITANCE, INSURANCE, GIFT:i.Letter from donor, copy of will/check/grant of probate from stateadministrator, or letter, receipt, copy of check reflecting insuranceproceeds.
d.CRYPTO MINING:i.Attach utility bill or mining equipment purchases.
e.RETIREMENT INCOME:i.Attach receipt showing monthly income.
f.SALE OF ASSETS:i.Attach sales contract or other document reflecting sale of the assetinvolved.g.
OTHER:i.Please attach relevant document.

I am admin of terlegram channel for traders. Bittrex account for payments to my telegram channel. And this tx id is also payment for advertisment. What should I do?
punks

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:02:34 PM

Hello.
Bittrex has blocked my account. He believes more than a year on Bittrex. I am from Russia, but not the Crimea.

plz Pm me.
McLarenF11

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 07:43:00 PM

Hello.

plz Pm me.
User 'punks' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either.

write here
qf3l3k

Activity: 351
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

In case Bittrex hijacked your crypto and allowed deposit and didn't allow withdrawal, requesting ID verification you can:
 - File complaint to Malta Financial Regulator - https://www.mfsa.com.mt
 - Request your account to be removed from Bittrex - they have to do that to be compliant with GDPR - if not file complaint to https://idpc.org.mt/en/Pages/gdpr.aspx
 - If you are EU citizen you can file compliant further to EU Authorities - https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens/redress/what-should-i-do-if-i-think-my-personal-data-protection-rights-havent-been-respected_en

Basically, when I decided to go all those routes all of a sudden Bittrex enabled my account for 7 days after which account will be removed, so they will be compliant with GDPR (as I requested account and personal data removal from their systems).

It did not require any ID verification, which I was hesitant to complete due to nature of Bittrex's actions with disabling account without any reason.

Hope that helps some of you to get funds back from this dishonest crowd.
Also, keep in mind one more thing... Bittrex Data Privacy Controller registered officially on Malta is US citizen. That means it might be difficult to draw personal consequences in case they will do something with personal data they collecting.

PS. Keep in mind that they changed rules of account after account was created. They should make awareness campaign and allow people ot withdraw funds, if they are not happy with new terms & conditions they created. That was not the case with Bittrex. They just start disabling withdrawals.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:42:55 AM

OP has not logged-in in this forum since December 27, 2017, 10:16:48 PM. If you guys have issues with Bittrex, create your own thread and state clearly what issues do you have with Bittrex so it can be answered by other members based on your issue at hand. This thread has been raped by spammers posting issues not related to issue to Bittrex raised by OP.
qf3l3k

Activity: 351
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:18:28 AM

Bittrex has no answers... they demanding ID scan, etc... only solution is to face them with legal regulations in EU. After that they re-enable account. For me is like collecting peoples ID for purpose. There is nothing about security and legal requirements in disallowing withdrawals.

We can create separate topic, but as long as this will be searchable should be enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.