Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MSD] MSD COIN PROJECT MONSPACE LAUNCHING  (Read 11386 times)
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

Good luck to all investor of this project?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djamey10

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

Is this scam or genuine............I am confused because there is no wallet to store coin for everybody.........no Blockexplorer...........no information about maximum supply............no white paper............Can anyone consult me?
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:51 PM

Is this scam or genuine............I am confused because there is no wallet to store coin for everybody.........no Blockexplorer...........no information about maximum supply............no white paper............Can anyone consult me?

Just take a moment to think about what you have written. With all those "No"'s, do you really need to ask?
vogueadagio

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Does this team have experience?
djamey10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Just take a moment to think about what you have written. With all those "No"'s, do you really need to ask?

You don't know how to give clear answer? What are you trying to prove? If somebody unfamiliar with MSD and ask some question to known person, then experts give answer like this?
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:51:54 AM

i am not yet giving a conclusion in here.
but here are my thoughts.
some friend of mine came to me and asked if this is legit or not.
and upon looking on your website i don't think i will be able to recommend it to them.
due to this following reasons.
1. what can be read from your website is just an information about blockchain. newbies looking at this may already perceived you are legit simply by looking at this info. but there are those who already has knowledge about cryptocurrency that will surely not fall into something like that.
2. looking at coinmarketcap and your website there is no figures about the total coin supply. how can you entice people if you can't even decide on what figures to put in it.
3. you are claiming that you have been in business for a long time. but until now you still don't have a whitepaper, this is simply a big no no!
again...
i don't have any verdict whether you are legit or not.
but looking at the info you made public cannot convince me to recommend you to my friends.
i must take care of their welfare.
tnx

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

After ONECOIN, here comes MSD Coin, too much hype on this on social media. but nothing special on the coin, a crypto product in exchange of real money from MLM victims.
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

100% Ponzi Scam shit.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Hello Msd family, Any update of the whitepaper? why is it no movement and progress within this past few weeks? even your telegram is a ghost town, please advice or reply and explain. Thanks!
VanCloud

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

base on my observation for this ICO MSD

REDFLAG NO. 1) NO MSD TEAM on their website

when you visit their website the first picture that you will see is the blockchain picture that has downloaded from google and edited to put the word MSD on it, (see google picture "blockchain")  dato seri jessi lai has claimed to be the founder of MSD who dragged her name into MLM ponzi scheme in malaysia way back 2014, aside from that we dont know who else in the team, we dont know who is their developer or whatsoever, even the CEO dato seri jessi lai didnt appear her name on MSD website, something unusual right?? added to that, their CEO said that MSD is not an investment.. really?? your fb leaders/team telling us that you will be a millionaire once msd reach $1 or so. if MSD is not an investment then what is it for? donation??  Cheesy

REDFLAG NO. 2) NO WHITEPAPER OR CLEARER ROADMAP

MSD is the only ICO that has no whitepaper yet.. lol! how come that you already issuing coins while your whitepaper ( i don't know if they really know that) is not yet done..   when you read their post on how MSD works, it's just simply copy the meaning of blockhain on the internet.. peer to peer transaction? oh common can you give us the meaning what is really the use or purpose of MSD?

REDFLAG NO. 3)THE BOUNTY SEEMS PONZI

this ico selling from the start a regular package of $190 (fix rate) for 250 msdcoins and 250 msdpoints, ( i dont know what are the use of points) the affiliated program will give you a $32 for each person you invited and avail their regular package..( so up line is real!) until now they keep selling  Cool

REDFLAG NO. 4)  3 TRILLION TOTAL SUPPLY and COUNTING

sounds crazy right?? they claimed that they have a 14 million traders, 14 million who bought their package.. can you imagine 14 million traders who have 250 msd coins.. literally insane marketcap. Is this the reason why their market cap. and supply are unknown in coinmarketcap.com  Huh or if they say that they don't have a 14 million traders then they are lying because that is what you read when they advertise their coins,  i said counting because even if they are listed in coinmarketcap and trad-able at tidex still they keep selling their msd coins..

REDFLAG NO. 5) TRADABLE AT TIDEX BUT NOT WIDRAWABLE

Recently Dato seri jessi lai had meeting with tidex team.  the result of their meeting cause of blocked the withdrawal of msd on tidex, in other words you can deposit your msd on tidex but once it there you cannot withdraw it thus to prevent the so much declining of msd price.. msd team ( as if they have) wants you to buy the regular package of msd worth $190 fix rate rather than buying in tidex.. when you buy the package it has a value of $0.7 per msd, but now it worth $0.0170 in coinmarketcap. the monspace still selling their coins at $0.7 even if the current price now is $0.0170 per coins sound cool right? ahaha they want to manipulate the market.

SUPER REDFLAG NO. XXX) ARE THEY REALLY USING A BLOCKCHAIN???

when you visit their website they are always says that msd is using a blockchain tech. let us a short recap that blockchain is a public ledger where all the transaction has been seen and transparent meaning, you can search the transaction using explorer, but MSD DOESN'T HAVE A BLOCKCHAIN it doesn't have public ledger where msd transaction can be seen. aside from that MSD WALLET ADDRESS looks like ERC-20 token made in ethereum platform.. sounds interesting? how come that a coin that run by a blockchain tech using an ethereum wallet address? confusing right?? but wait there's more if msd is made up at the top of ethereum platform why is it not compatible in myetherwallet or any ethereum wallet.. when you check their mother wallet address in etherscan it has nothing, no msd coins stored..
you can check the tidex deposit address of msd coin.
djamey10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

Number 1 Shit Exchange = Tidex
Number 1 Shit Coin        = MSD.
jason1980

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

WORST Than SCAMTOKEN! lol  Grin Grin
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

It's a ponzi scheme. Stay far away from these crooks. YSLM was MLM company that was committing investor fraud. Multiple government taskforce went after CEO who was arrested in Thailand. He made bail and is on the run. YSLM renamed to Monspace appointed new CEO and continued the scam. Different name, same scam.

They charge something like $200 for membership in return you get 117 MSD coins meanwhile they have no source code, block explorer or any other way to verify coin supply. Some in the troll box have said 30 billion others 4 trillion.. we'll never know. To boot, they locked Monspace wallets so that they (Monspace/Tidex) can dump their coins on ill informed investors.

I covered this scam in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240843.0

themerkle covered my thread in this article:
https://themerkle.com/why-is-tidex-allowing-users-to-trade-a-potential-ponzi-currency

Monspace is all smoke and mirrors.

BEWARE
thank you for information

Days prove that

You fucking piece of shit scam artists need to GTFO off this forum. Take your ponzi and fuck off.

Former YSLM (Monspace) CEO arrested afterwards company renamed to Monspace:
"Game over for `Future richest man’ Zhang Jian"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3wp6TcXdNY

If you people don't listen to me you will end up like these victims here:

"Chinese nationals arrive to demand action against MonSpace"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PT7xjga_t0

"Chinese investors claim cheated by scam, confront Monspace founder"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIEmTBbeaM

"Police to investigate MonSpace after reports lodged"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZM1i6K76Bg

"Govt building strong case against YSLM (Monspace)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz4b8fc6DH4

CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

when do you have full information like a whitepaper or roadmap? can we join orther community at where?
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

i receivce translation vietnamese, please if you need.

I like it, nice project with the best trust idea. Bounty program or airdrop?
KOZO

Activity: 143

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

for me i'd love to buy or invest some money on MSD but.... but where to buy or exchange with this particular coin in the market? who's selling and who's promoting MSD and how to pay and also how to resale MSD for profit? enlighten me please. anyone? tyvm.
my mail add is cel_vin (at) yahoo dot com
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

link source code ?, i think this is most important  that investors will decide .
aimlor

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

this is just scam coin..
its money game..
dont even have a WP and source code..
you can search them in FB
djamey10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:30:11 PM

comedy explorer.........................hahahahahahaha.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:10 AM

It's a ponzi scheme. Stay far away from these crooks. YSLM was MLM company that was committing investor fraud. Multiple government taskforce went after CEO who was arrested in Thailand. He made bail and is on the run. YSLM renamed to Monspace appointed new CEO and continued the scam. Different name, same scam.

They charge something like $200 for membership in return you get 117 MSD coins meanwhile they have no source code, block explorer or any other way to verify coin supply. Some in the troll box have said 30 billion others 4 trillion.. we'll never know. To boot, they locked Monspace wallets so that they (Monspace/Tidex) can dump their coins on ill informed investors.

I covered this scam in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240843.0

themerkle covered my thread in this article:
https://themerkle.com/why-is-tidex-allowing-users-to-trade-a-potential-ponzi-currency

Monspace is all smoke and mirrors.

BEWARE

You mean that the developers of MSD scammers? And this project should not be invested? Can you prove it?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀