Bitcoin Forum
January 30, 2023, 07:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 24.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 5 BTC partnership/investment . No Ponzi / Scam .  (Read 205 times)
BuyingBTCForCS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

Greetings to all who will read this message .

I am not here to ask you to pay me 5 BTC and watch me do all the stuff .
I will not post the idea here since it may be copied by someone else , I am here to have a chat with someone that would have 5 BTC so we can put it together ( I mean paying the advertising and whatever we will need)

The bussiness details will be sent only to the people who own that kind of BTC with proof . I can show them that I've outcashed over 70 BTC in the past 12 months and that's only the outcash .

The guys who will try to troll , I do not see any reason to do that on this topic .

Best regards,
Blue Whale
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bias

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

Wtf is that noob?! You just ask 5BTC which is ~49.700$ for nothing,an idea of thin air and crap???
If you have this "growing BTC in the trees" idea (lol),you should be on permanent vacations in a fantastic beach or to the moon!

So you stop posting these troll bullshit topics and GTFO from here. Kiss
BuyingBTCForCS (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

Wtf is that noob?! You just ask 5BTC which is ~49.700$ for nothing,an idea of thin air and crap???
If you have this "growing BTC in the trees" idea (lol),you should be on permanent vacations in a fantastic beach or to the moon!

So you stop posting these troll bullshit topics and GTFO from here. Kiss

As I said I won't tell it here as I do not want someone else to copy it . I do not ask for someone to send me 5 BTC as I mentioned .
You are a Hero member but as I see you're just a close minded . It's not an idea of thin air and crap .

You're not gonna be paid in BTC or to give you back % of your investment .
As I said it is not a ponzi scam or something like that and I do not want that 5BTC in my adress , after someone contacts me and shows me that he has it I will give him all the information and everything , I never said I would need them into my wallet , I never said you cannot deny the offer .

If you're not interested why do you even comment over here ? We do not know each other and I'm not marked as a scammer or something .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: