Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Redpulse Price Speculation  (Read 392 times)
vuvanle120 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

Do you think the first NEO token redpulse will reach to $1 end of 2018? Redpusle claims to be the Bloomberg of China. Redpulse has a lot of traction trading on Kucoin. I'm not sure how they will do once it get listed on a larger exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

Depends on the success of their platform, which launches in early 2018, so best thing to do is to hodl until the end of 2018.

I'm waiting on that $1 valuation even if it means years of hodling.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

$1 will be 25x increase from current level which will take a lot of time. I think the valuation will be over 1 billion dollars at $1. I hold 35100 RPX from the ICO and I would be really happy if it reaches that price. But I will think about selling for NEO once it goes above $0.15, which would be 5x the ICO price.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:33 AM

50cent is even a great gain, I don't see the token hitting that your price level but one thing  I have learnt in crypo is never say never, things grow in exponential rate
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

$0.6 maybe, I do not think it can hit $1 or higher in the near future. Market is also changing very fast, predictions are not trustable nowadays.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

$0.6 maybe, I do not think it can hit $1 or higher in the near future. Market is also changing very fast, predictions are not trustable nowadays.

If the Chinese love to blow red, one dollar can be comfortable. But Total Supply is too much. That's a bit of a drop.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

There is always a possibility in this industry,

The ICO raised $15,000 and the coin cost around 2 cents at that time, to be on around $1 the Market cap would be at 750m + any new coins that have come on the market,

This Market cap isn't unrealistic for a coin that is a success, but it may not be done in the space of a year.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Do you think the first NEO token redpulse will reach to $1 end of 2018? Redpusle claims to be the Bloomberg of China. Redpulse has a lot of traction trading on Kucoin. I'm not sure how they will do once it get listed on a larger exchange.
It should be true, Remember neo ico was getting complete at the middle of the 2016 and this time the price of the neo worth a lot. That means the coin just like redpulse if can deliver all of their roadmaps and it will worth over than $1 in the future. Remember neo was a penny before a lot of people are realizing it as a very promising coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

With the most twisted regulations of China over their Crypto Space then i doubt that it will reach $1 throughout the whole year of 2018 even starting today. Wink
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

There is always a possibility in this industry,

The ICO raised $15,000 and the coin cost around 2 cents at that time, to be on around $1 the Market cap would be at 750m + any new coins that have come on the market,

This Market cap isn't unrealistic for a coin that is a success, but it may not be done in the space of a year.
wtf are you talking about! $15k Huh the ICO capped at $15m based on the price of NEO at ICO time and they successfully reached hard cap in few hours,  if RPX will reach 1$ the market cap will be only ~$543m based on Circulating Supply right now. don't talk about something you don't now anything about it.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

I think something around 20-30 cent is a fair valuation for the token, anything above this is a plus for investors because i don't think this project worth $500 million marketcap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: