Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66701 times)
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

An interesting project , I've read to their website that they were launch and release their application to 4 countries , If Im not mistaken they will focus in Russian and CIS region .
I hope that here in our country they will release that kind of application it will be really big help. Using that wallet will make ourlives easy, I will keep supporting this project.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

An interesting project , I've read to their website that they were launch and release their application to 4 countries , If Im not mistaken they will focus in Russian and CIS region .
I hope that here in our country they will release that kind of application it will be really big help. Using that wallet will make ourlives easy, I will keep supporting this project.

Hey Dante,

You're from which country?

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:57:09 AM

A Promising ICO - Thomas McAllister Officially Endorses LALA World!

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

David Drake is not in our Advisory Board Anymore

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

I'm studying the white paper of LaLa World and I think this is so interesting project as of now I'm still reading the white paper and looking for more updates about this project.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

Hey Dante,

How is it possible to release their application just in 4 countries? I mean that is an application, if they will release it, everyone will see it and everyone are able to use and try it. I'm confused.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Reading LaLa world's white paper is promising indeed. The uncertainty of Banks, financial institutions and even local financiers are one of the main reasons why LaLa world created this new Digital Wallet.Soon enough, I know this project will be successful especially because it has a heart for poor people who have a family working abroad...giving them secure, easier and convenient way of transferring money worldwide.Goodluck to this new project. Smiley
Exactly, that is why we need to promote this platform because it gives a lot of satisfaction and convenience to us. Lets make this Lala World become popular to its market segment.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

Hoping that this project will succeed, I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of wallet that will help so many people to pay their payments easily.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Hoping that this project will succeed, I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of wallet that will help so many people to pay their payments easily.
You're right but not only for paying their bills or payments this is also for people who wants to transfer money to their relative easily that needs a money.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

any reason why he is not a member anymore? I believe you owe public some explanation regarding this.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

Hey Dante,

How is it possible to release their application just in 4 countries? I mean that is an application, if they will release it, everyone will see it and everyone are able to use and try it. I'm confused.

As of now , they focus first in 4 countries . It will be hard for them if they launch their application worldwide. Their application need more improvement and development for LALA to become competitive in the market.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

hey guys! an interesting project! can you pls share a bit more what researches have you conducted to make a proof of concept and validate your idea? thnx

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

What happen ? you post an update about it . Maybe it will become better if you stated too the reason why he depart on the team.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Based on what I've read, this project is quite interesting. Though Lala Wallet is more likely similar to coins.ph. The thing is, it has much more to offer to its users. I know this project will be successful. Hope it will.
Agreed. Lala World also offers hassle free transactions through financial services. Hopefully , it will create more jobs for the people depending on what country they are be based.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

I saw the LaLa wallet app and it looks neat and easy to use Smiley
i wonder how can we pay our bills, is it using the lala token or fiat loaded in your wallet?

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lala-world-blockchain-startup-ngo/

LALA World attracting NGO's attention as it's developments being recognized by institutions around the world. Financial Inclusion reaching the unbanked!!!
Thanks for this link, I have learned a lot about this project. I hope that this project will success.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

Just finished reading the whitepaper and i can say that this project has a lot to offer.  This will be a big help to migrants across the globe,  i know how it feels sending money to loved ones back home sometimes our families needs our support immediately but we still have to wait for banks or other financial institutions to open so that we can send money,  but with this kind of technology,  I can just access my lala wallet and send money to them using my cryptocurrency.  This is a brilliant project 👏👏👏
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

Based on what I've read, this project is quite interesting. Though Lala Wallet is more likely similar to coins.ph. The thing is, it has much more to offer to its users. I know this project will be successful. Hope it will.
Agreed. Lala World offers a application called Lala wallet than can manage hassle free and realtime financial transactions. One of the examples for that is when you pay utility bills via online instead of going to the payment center.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

https://www.chipin.com/lala-world-blockchain-startup-ngo/

LALA World attracting NGO's attention as it's developments being recognized by institutions around the world. Financial Inclusion reaching the unbanked!!!
Thanks for this link, I have learned a lot about this project. I hope that this project will success.
recognition from organizations is the first step, i hope they can raised a lot of funds. People really need this kind of project specially there are people that don't have much time to pay their bills in counter and with the use of LaLa it will become convenient just by 1 tap Smiley

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

Just finished reading the whitepaper and i can say that this project has a lot to offer.  This will be a big help to migrants across the globe,  i know how it feels sending money to loved ones back home sometimes our families needs our support immediately but we still have to wait for banks or other financial institutions to open so that we can send money,  but with this kind of technology,  I can just access my lala wallet and send money to them using my cryptocurrency.  This is a brilliant project 👏👏👏
Only thing that worries me is that only LaLa token can be stored in their wallet or am i wrong? however many options on this app can be done, very useful indeed  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: