Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

Do you have working application? Where can i try it?

There is just look for it in play store,  but i cant get in maybe because lala world is not available in my country yet.  Im not receiving the otp in my number and the link is easily expiring.
Hopefully I can try it next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

After reading the white paper Lala world is one of the projects im eyeing on to invest. I can see the potential and a lot of benefits with this project.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

great idea. this will be a big hit in the world of digital currency. best of luck LALA WORLD community.

I agree, Lala world offers services that will surely make our life easier in the future. The Pre Ico already started and I believe that there's a lot of investors will join this project.

Yes, there's no doubt that investors will surely notice Lala World's potential for their business.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

Having lala world is a excelent idea because we know that lala world is having a good service at sending money to our family in a fastest way and also people can access their capital in an instant by using their phone and it's nice to know that blockchain support and cut the operational cost that many banks target.. I hope that this project grows and be success

Yes i agree with you, it is wonderful to know that there are projects like Lala world who also prioritize unbanked and poor people to experience more convenient and cheaper way of living.Soon enough, I know this project will be successful bec of its huge potential not only for entrepreneurs but also for crypto users.
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

Just saw the video of Lala world, and I understand it better I think going unbanked in the future will actually work, We can actually use basic financial services faster and cheaper.

That's why I am also interested with this kind of project, Not only it aims to help migrant workers but also I like the idea of having a wallet with a lot of currency.

We still have few hours left before the ICO begins. Cant wait to invest also in this kind of project. I can see that there's a lot of people now supporting LALA world.

People are getting more interested in LaLa world and I agree with you Investing here is worth the risk.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

I read your WP, the project is quite well thought out! I have to keep my eye on it.

Lazarus me too  i read the whitepaper you can join in telegram for always updating what's new in this project.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:52:02 AM

Why will the value of your token increase?
Base on the demand and the supply, this is basic among the cryptos but in reality it really depends on the buyers in exchanges.
Yeah right, they based it on the supply, demand and the circulation of coin or token in the exchange. It is normal in every project to increase its value in every ICO. It depends of the management how much they will increase, maybe they have some considerations about it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

I see there is 3% allocated to bounties, but in the whitepaper the distribution of tokens is as follows:

Can you explain this? Where do the bounties get subtracted from here?

Maybe this : 15% of the LALA supply will be credited to the reserve, but not issued. These LALA will  be available as an additional Token sale mechanism, but may never be issued, depending on circumstances in the future

I got that just at above image that you post here.
And maybe bounty is kind of sale mechanism.

Hello,

I will answer this question for you. The bounties are come from the advisors section. If you read the whitepaper carefully, you world see that 10% is for advisors & community.

This is the LALA World community. We will take care of everyone's interests and all of us will succeed. Smiley

Ok thanks for the reply. Has Ari Paul confirmed his involvement with the project somewhere, other than the Medium article from the team or the White Paper itself?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:09:34 AM

This kind of project is sure to be successful because it has this foundation and is tested abroad
such as malaysia and india, this project is in the process of expanding it so that others can reach
or use good services they have long time. And I want to accelerate the growth and expansion of this
project. More power team lala.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

This kind of project is sure to be successful because it has this foundation and is tested abroad
such as malaysia and india, this project is in the process of expanding it so that others can reach
or use good services they have long time. And I want to accelerate the growth and expansion of this
project. More power team lala.
Oh really it is already tested in those countries? Honestly, I don't know it coz I don't read any publication about it. But if it is true, it will add trust to the future customers and investors.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

I watched your youtube advertisement, can we convert this LaLa tokens into fiat via this Lala app?
I would like to know also. If the lala tokens can be converted into fiat. That will be a good news to the people who use this application.
It is not indicated in the whitepaper but you could pay your bills using this app, very useful indeed. I am checking on this one  Wink
I see. There too many innovations on technology today.It is quite good to hear that Lala Wallet is one of them. There can be no burden on paying your bills using this application.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:55:40 AM

After reading the white paper Lala world is one of the projects im eyeing on to invest. I can see the potential and a lot of benefits with this project.
Yeah that is right. But I am thinking that it is not applicable to everyone, because this platform if applicable only for those people who can avail. Is it something to be considered as weakness of this project?

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:12 AM

I watched your youtube advertisement, can we convert this LaLa tokens into fiat via this Lala app?
I would like to know also. If the lala tokens can be converted into fiat. That will be a good news to the people who use this application.
It is not indicated in the whitepaper but you could pay your bills using this app, very useful indeed. I am checking on this one  Wink
I see. There too many innovations on technology today.It is quite good to hear that Lala Wallet is one of them. There can be no burden on paying your bills using this application.
This Lala wallet will give convenience to all busy person who can't go outside and pay their bills in payment centers. Just by using the application they can send money or pay their bills instantly. Very fast and easy.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:47:01 AM

I've checked all the details of your project and everything is really very good. i am check in website / white paper on your project, concept this project right very nice. i think this project very promosing and hope many investor support your project when ICO will start. I do not know what to say but this project very amazing. give the best to those who have participated here. hope success. regards from me : brokens   Wink
The project is nice.. All of its concept will help a lot of people as they will understand its benefits..

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

It is not indicated in the whitepaper but you could pay your bills using this app, very useful indeed. I am checking on this one  Wink
This Lala wallet will give convenience to all busy person who can't go outside and pay their bills in payment centers. Just by using the application they can send money or pay their bills instantly. Very fast and easy.
All you guys are correct. But the question of smith136 is not yet answered. Is the Lala coin or token can be converted into fiat through this application? I hope someone could answer it clearly.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:30 AM

I read your WP, the project is quite well thought out! I have to keep my eye on it.
You are very much welcome in this project sir. I am inviting you to read their white paper and website for you to understand how it works. Also check their telegram https://t.me/LaLaWorld there so much active member that you can ask if you have some questions.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

This project have a potential to compete in the market. But I still wondering what will be advantage of having LALA instead of other application who also offers the services they offer ?
Lala World target is unique, not to profit but to help solve the lack of services for people.
especially to unbanked migrants and solving real life issues faced by this population.
Correct, the project itself is just a simple but the purpose and the vision of this project will broad and has a lot of impact to the economy. It is one of the project that is not thinking about the profit and earnings, they more focus on the impact and usefulness in the people.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:21 AM

This project have a potential to compete in the market. But I still wondering what will be advantage of having LALA instead of other application who also offers the services they offer ?
Lala World target is unique, not to profit but to help solve the lack of services for people.
especially to unbanked migrants and solving real life issues faced by this population.
Agreed, they focus on public service in a form of financial assistance for the locals and immigrants. Profit will come to them later if more people will use the LaLa app Smiley

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

Hi,

What's the token specifications?

Contract Address
Decimals
Symbol

There will have rewards for Tokens Holders?

Kindly check their white paper, so that you will be enlightened with what are the benefits and advantages of Lala Token Holders. I believe that there are rewards for the Token holders.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

any news regarding funds collected so far? can't see it on their website. I'm positive towards the result of this project but i want to see the facts too Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: