Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66701 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Check on playstore guys, their app is available there i just downloaded it right now. I'll put some feedback here later on Smiley

Oh really ? LALA WORLD application were already in the playstore ?
Wow , thats cool . Im gonna check their application and make some short study about it.By the way , Thanks for the information.

Yeah its true , its already on the playstore sir. But please make time to study it , it will confuse you a bit because of the setup of their application but eventually you will be familiarize with it. Happy testing sir. GoodLuck .
I didn't expect that they already have an available application in play store. It seems to be that before they launch this platform, they already building they application that is why they have it as early as they can.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:37:09 PM

I interest your project, I hope this project Succesful
Reserve Indonesian translate if you needed

Thanks

It will be a success.

the websit and the project is nice is see interest on it

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

Check on playstore guys, their app is available there i just downloaded it right now. I'll put some feedback here later on Smiley

Wow , thats cool . Im gonna check their application and make some short study about it.By the way , Thanks for the information.

Yeah its true , its already on the playstore sir. But please make time to study it , it will confuse you a bit because of the setup of their application but eventually you will be familiarize with it. Happy testing sir. GoodLuck .
I didn't expect that they already have an available application in play store. It seems to be that before they launch this platform, they already building they application that is why they have it as early as they can.
Wow that's great! We can try to navigate the Lala World and be familiarize with the features and options of the application.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:00:45 AM

Wow that's great! We can try to navigate the Lala World and be familiarize with the features and options of the application.
Thank you for informing us about this, I'll gonna try to download the application and make some feedback after.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:33:59 AM

I need the lala wallet to secure my money   ;Dit has a several service offer lending,bills payment,money transfer. good benefits for everyone unbanked
Lala wallet offers many services that every people need and can be use anytime even you don't have bank account or savings account.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

I am interested in investing in this kind of project, ICO will be on November 25, 2017. A wallet that has both fiat and crypto currency.
How many % will be the 1st bonus for this project till ICO starts, I want to invest though.
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:01:25 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 07:18:39 AM by lalawallet

LALA World Whitelist is out!     Grin Grin Grin  

Dear Partners, Community, and Investors,

LALA World pre-sale goes live on 25th November 2017 at 13:00 pm UTC. With the overwhelming support, great feedback and love we have received so far, LALA World has decided to create a Whitelist to make the token sale process as fair as possible for all those of you who have believed in our vision the most.                                                                                                                                                                                        

Click Here to be part of our whitelist: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaDqkOPJjaKAwtjrXG1CntPO0y_DlnnsFuHKl39ylJeNJw-w/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses

Know More about whitelist here: https://medium.com/@MyLaLaWorld/white-list-for-lala-world-crowdsale-45640f351995

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

I am interested in investing in this kind of project, ICO will be on November 25, 2017. A wallet that has both fiat and crypto currency.
How many % will be the 1st bonus for this project till ICO starts, I want to invest though.

40%, Please fill the white list.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:04 AM

Can I ask something, is LL World start first here in Asia or in other country. I want to see the history or previous achievement of LL World. Can anyone give me a link or information about this. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

LaLa World started in Singapore in 2016 and expanded to India, Malaysia and Dubai over time. You can check out their roadmap in their website or get in touch with them on telegram channel.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

Can I ask something, is LL World start first here in Asia or in other country. I want to see the history or previous achievement of LL World. Can anyone give me a link or information about this. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

LaLa World started in Singapore in 2016 and expanded to India, Malaysia and Dubai over time. You can check out their roadmap in their website or get in touch with them on telegram channel.

To get more information about Lala World, you can check their website at https://lalaworld.io and you can also read their white paper at https://lalaworld.io/whitepaper.pdf
IYAH

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

this project is very empowering..  A lot of things tl be learned from it and i will support for it..

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

Interisting and important project.
Are they going to have an iOS app? Couldn't findany info about it.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

I need the lala wallet to secure my money   ;Dit has a several service offer lending,bills payment,money transfer. good benefits for everyone unbanked
Lala wallet offers many services that every people need and can be use anytime even you don't have bank account or savings account.
theres a lot of services of lala world, even you dont have a bank account, using this application you can transfer your money using this.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:19 AM

this project is very empowering..  A lot of things tl be learned from it and i will support for it..
keep supporting the lala world, a lot of learning in this project. I follow this lala world for more update. Goodluck

IYAH

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:28:42 AM

Lala wallet is very interesting project because of the features and the services they offer. This is very helpful and convenient to everyone who have this.

Why?
Check their white paper to know more about Lala wallet that makes them interesting. Also you will find there all the information about Lala world.

I did not find something interesting.
Well, if you can't find something interesting about this project maybe we have different understanding about the concept of Lala World. If ever you will change your mind you can visit their website to https://lalaworld.io or if you have time you can read their white paper to https://lalaworld.io/whitepaper.pdf
Yeah maybe it will not useful to you that is why you find it not interesting. But for us, we know that time will come it will become useful to all of us. Instead of criticizing this platform, why don't you just support it.
Criticizing is a part of the campaign, if you willing to support the Lala World you need to deal a lot of people who want to ask about "what is the importance of LL World. For those who want to critic LL World better to check first this site and watch the video also : https://lalaworld.io .
I agree on that, many people will only criticized things because they don't know what will be the benefit of this project to many people, some are just want to destroy something on the project. So better to know more about the information on a specific project before criticizing it.
i am reading the whitepaper and i really help me a lot to understand the project..

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

Lala wallet is very interesting project because of the features and the services they offer. This is very helpful and convenient to everyone who have this.

Why?
Check their white paper to know more about Lala wallet that makes them interesting. Also you will find there all the information about Lala world.

Well, if you can't find something interesting about this project maybe we have different understanding about the concept of Lala World. If ever you will change your mind you can visit their website to https://lalaworld.io or if you have time you can read their white paper to https://lalaworld.io/whitepaper.pdf
Yeah maybe it will not useful to you that is why you find it not interesting. But for us, we know that time will come it will become useful to all of us. Instead of criticizing this platform, why don't you just support it.
Criticizing is a part of the campaign, if you willing to support the Lala World you need to deal a lot of people who want to ask about "what is the importance of LL World. For those who want to critic LL World better to check first this site and watch the video also : https://lalaworld.io .
I agree on that, many people will only criticized things because they don't know what will be the benefit of this project to many people, some are just want to destroy something on the project. So better to know more about the information on a specific project before criticizing it.
i am reading the whitepaper and i really help me a lot to understand the project..
By reading the whitepaper you will get all the information you need to know about Lala World and you will fully understand the benefits that you will get once you use the application.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

Prospective direction - refugees. Today, all the gypsies) Of course I'm joking, but in every joke - a joke. He recently returned home. The project seems interesting to me. I will consider in the very near future.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

LALA World Whitelist is out!     Grin Grin Grin  

Dear Partners, Community, and Investors,

LALA World pre-sale goes live on 25th November 2017 at 13:00 pm UTC. With the overwhelming support, great feedback and love we have received so far, LALA World has decided to create a Whitelist to make the token sale process as fair as possible for all those of you who have believed in our vision the most.                                                                                                                                                                                        

Click Here to be part of our whitelist: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaDqkOPJjaKAwtjrXG1CntPO0y_DlnnsFuHKl39ylJeNJw-w/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses

Know More about whitelist here: https://medium.com/@MyLaLaWorld/white-list-for-lala-world-crowdsale-45640f351995

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
So what are we waiting for? the earlier you avail such service, the best it will be.

Purokutow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

Why?

By reading the whitepaper you will get all the information you need to know about Lala World and you will fully understand the benefits that you will get once you use the application.

Application is a wee bit different than the theory. Whitepaper will give you an overview to this project but by using the application itself, you will experience the depth of what they offer. So I suggest people who are in doubt to download the application itself and try exploring.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

theres a lot of services of lala world, even you dont have a bank account, using this application you can transfer your money using this.
yes your right, lala world is the answer for those who dont have a saving in the bank, using this application they give a wallet to save amount of money so that can easily to use because using phone you check it anywhere

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: