Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66701 times)
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

i was going through there app it is a good app and there are many features in the app and heading towards my profile section i saw some stars and i just wondering what these stars for and one star means?
Yes, That's correct I also see that, I thought it was just for showoff, does it really mean something? If yes I request to lala admin please let us know about them.
I know the meaning of that stars, that stars simply justify how you are using the application, As I understood till now, would be better if admin will clear all these things.

I am curious to know about, when will they launch or will do live all the services. Because in these days most of the people are living abroad and their family lives in another country, and when they send the money to their family members, it cost them too high. So it will help to all that people.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

i was going through there app it is a good app and there are many features in the app and heading towards my profile section i saw some stars and i just wondering what these stars for and one star means?
Yes, That's correct I also see that, I thought it was just for showoff, does it really mean something? If yes I request to lala admin please let us know about them.

I dont think so that it is for show off it is for some purpose  i think might be it will help members  in future,  i think they should have something in there mind before making it.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

LALA World build the fiat lending in India when it will be announced for other countries ?

It is yet to announce in India also and waiting for the same what you said in next part so that people can get benefit from there financial services which will help the person in there financial goals.
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I know the meaning of that stars, that stars simply justify how you are using the application, As I understood till now, would be better if admin will clear all these things.

No, Tim, that's not correct, That stars will define each and everything about your profile, Stars will play an important role in your lala world application. We will announce the features for same. Stay tuned with us.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

LALA World build the fiat lending in India when it will be announced for other countries ?

It is yet to announce in India also and waiting for the same what you said in next part so that people can get benefit from there financial services which will help the person in there financial goals.

In there app there are many services which they have shown but not live yet why they are there when they are not live yet or when all these services will get live as yesterday i have done recharge and it was very easy  to use then i headed to other features and found that other services are not live  
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Hi to all, Can anybody give me the Link of lala reddit account, thank you ahead of time. Tongue Tongue
Hey Amaara89, If you need reddit link of lala world then you can simply visit their website and you find all the social media links. it is simple Grin
Here is the link of Our Reddit Account - https://www.reddit.com/r/LaLa_World/
Kindly feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Thank you LALA Team for your instant help, And thanks to you also Prashant.
FrankyLu

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

No, Tim, that's not correct, That stars will define each and everything about your profile, Stars will play an important role in your lala world application. We will announce the features for same. Stay tuned with us.

Ok will wait for that and till then i will complete my profile to get my all stars so that i will be the first to get the benefit of the stars Wink
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Hello Carlos,
As per our roadmap, Lending will start on 16th july in India. We are in the process of acquiring licenses for other countries as  well. It is time taking process. Please stay tuned Smiley

Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

As I know till now, they are targetting some big countries for future. And they will run their application for better assistant, so everybody can communicate with them without too many hurdles. This all things make lala special, i am not just praising them i am just showing the actual truth what they are doing.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

In there app there are many services which they have shown but not live yet why they are there when they are not live yet or when all these services will get live as yesterday i have done recharge and it was very easy  to use then i headed to other features and found that other services are not live  
Have you really tried it for your personal recharge? I was also thinking to do same but my mobile have enough balance already, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That's very good from as an investor perspective.
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

As I know till now, they are targetting some big countries for future. And they will run their application for better assistant, so everybody can communicate with them without too many hurdles. This all things make lala special, i am not just praising them i am just showing the actual truth what they are doing.
Yes, you are right. I really appreciate with your support.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Have you really tried it for your personal recharge? I was also thinking to do same but my mobile have enough balance already, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Also, you can pay your friends or family bills buddy!  Grin Grin Grin

Legendary1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

Ok will wait for that and till then i will complete my profile to get my all stars so that i will be the first to get the benefit of the stars Wink

once i saw it but i did not go through deeply what it was but now i will also complete my profile to get these if they have some benefit in future i will also do the same so that  i can also get some benefit out of that
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Yup, Its working fine in Inida. I little bit feel more special that i am from India, Because I can use their application. It is convenient for All to partake in this kind of platform.
Just looking forward for upcoming announcements.
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

once i saw it but i did not go through deeply what it was but now i will also complete my profile to get these if they have some benefit in future i will also do the same so that  i can also get some benefit out of that
Yes, Thank you Legendary!,

Feel free to ask any question, if you have regard to the LALA World app or you can share your feedback as well.

AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

yes i have tried and you should also try it is easy to use app and takes less time while doing transaction and also i have saved my financial details of my card so that next time it will take more less time to do the transactions and more over i also got an email that i have saved card which is good thing from security point of view.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

Yup, Its working fine in Inida. I little bit feel more special that i am from India, Because I can use their application. It is convenient for All to partake in this kind of platform.
I would also be happy If I can be there. But they will launch soon it world wide. I have a question while doing recharge it takes time to complete full process or it's complete at the moment?
FrankyLu

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

yes i have tried and you should also try it is easy to use app and takes less time while doing transaction and also i have saved my financial details of my card so that next time it will take more less time to do the transactions and more over i also got an email that i have saved card which is good thing from security point of view.

I think none of the other use to send e mails like this and you are right if we think according to security point of view this is important that each and every notification is coming through e mails that is good to see.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

I would also be happy If I can be there. But they will launch soon it world wide. I have a question while doing recharge it takes time to complete full process or it's complete at the moment?
Do not think it would be taking to complete process, even this is the LALA app. will be more clear if someone reply here who is here from India. Undecided Undecided
Legendary1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

while doing recharge it wont take much time  and  once you will enter your details it will ask you to save kindly save that it will save lot of time next time when you do any financial transaction over there app
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: