Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin End or Be Removed From System?  (Read 388 times)
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Until it has potential value, I don't believe it will be removed from the system. But as it is a kind of technology, if it starts getting unused( losing potential) or it's market value starts decreasing, then people might start forgeting it, because it would not bring any added value to the users. But until then, let's enjoy BTC, and take maximum profit out of it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1031

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

What do you mean system? I don't see bitcoin will be removed at this time since bitcoin is a successful sigital currency now. Bitcoin will be removed only if the internet connection is gone but its impossible and if only the creator will destroy bitcoin itself..These are the ways bitcoin will be removed from the world Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

Is there a chance that Bitcoin will be removed in the system or somehow degraded?
Yes because more efficient and stable cryptocurrency are being generated thoes will be accepted by various countries.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Is there a chance that Bitcoin will be removed in the system or somehow degraded?

It is highly improbable. For what reason or perhaps reasons would you think bitcoin will be removed? If bitcoin will fall down, do you think the entire world of cryptocurrencies will not be affected? I would even think that so many cryptos will also die along with bitcoin. But again, this is too improbable to happen.
I think that the cryptocurrency market will not disappear even if bitcoin dies. But I do not see the conditions under which this can occur. Any ban bitcoin States will not stop users. They just go into incognito mode. Now among users of bitcoin, a lot of speculators. The market is not regulated and therefore bitcoin has volatility. When there is a lot of ordinary users, the price will become more stable. Speculators leave the market and then bitcoin will start to take shape currency.
Senswh

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

what do you mean bitcoin will remove from system?
there will be no possibility of bitcoin will end, bitcoin still have a high potential I think. you can see now bitcoin has reached in 5676 USD. don't worry BTC will stay here as long as we are all here. because we are the ones who promote bitcoin to the world. Bitcoin will be more famous
mehcat11

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

Who will removed bitcoin from system? I don't think it will be ended or removed.
Bitcoin have decentralized system. There is nobody can control it.
That is can remove if all countries have banned bitcoin, so there is no people use it.
Bitcoin price still keep increasing and i am sure that bitcoin will more famous in the future.
And we are live in digital era. Naturally, bitcoin is come to provide ease in transactions in this era.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:34 PM

Of course, it could happen, but never mind.
I'm not worried, as many investors are boosting its value at current levels so it is unlikely to be removed from system.
The proof, bitcoin prices continue up, up, up, to $ 15189.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Bitcoin can not be removed from the system. Because it is always available with the Internet and blockchain. It is never possible to remove or remove or end it. Although never ending, now it's not. Bitcoin can not compete in future aromatic or zcash or litecoin. Bitcoin will end when it is replaced.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: