Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins  (Read 21119 times)
Perseus353

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:21:19 PM

The site is down -- I hope you're not being DDOS'ed.

Does anyone know what's going on?

1CkV1H1CA67CjpG5QMxEgVU9tNto51DBHd
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoindaddy

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:10:51 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 04:44:27 PM by bitcoindaddy

Tried to buy a Black-Friday item - all4btc was too slow - after several hours, they still hadn't purchased the item so I missed out on the deal. Emailed and asked for a refund. No response.

Edit - they finally refunded after two days.
mjmvisser

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:07:19 AM

OK, they're not responding via e-mail, maybe this will get some visibility.

I paid for an item on all4btc thursday night and paid right away. The payment went through, but it still hasn't been fulfilled. The service fee on my item is around $150 US (it's a BTC3 item). It's been three days. You need to have better response time. Not cool.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

Dear Gentleman,

this is just not fair! Why are you blaming us that we are a scam? We refunded you every little satoshi! And you write stuff like that here in the forum.

We want to make a statement here:

1. You switched your javascript off, so that the programm couldn't work properly on your computer. We had several orders around the same time, so that was not our fault. And we processed all of the orders without any problems.

2. You contacted our support at 10pm (our office is closing at 6pm) and we wanted to help you, so we kept on writing with you until late, AGAIN only to offer you a good service. (Of course our programmer was not around at that time so that we could answer everything. We appologized for that many times)

3. You told us, that it is shipping free. We tried to order your product in any way possible and the result was 7.99€ shipping and 1.5€ insurance. We can do screen shots of the fact. What do you want us to do, just give you the 7.99€ as a present? What would you do if you were us?

That really sucks, we worked really hard the last half year to make all our costumers happy, we invested so much time and passion and now people like you try to ruin it.

bitcoinsberlin

I can't believe that people actually sent bitcoins to these people after this response was posted.

If you want something, it's worth figuring out how to actually get it. In no case ever is it a good idea to take the lazy way out and hope that some non-established, unverifiable route (especially one marked by the sheer incompetence displayed above) will work out. You're not just losing your coins, you're contributing to the stupidification of the marketplace.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
mjmvisser

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:04:42 AM

Yeah, feeling kinda stupid now.   Angry
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:01:07 AM

What is the exact  commission price? It doesnt say in the OP.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 06:01:42 AM

Introducing the all4btc app for Hive.

Please note: as with Hive itself, this should be handled with great care and at the moment we do not recommend it for any kind of day-to-day use.

The latest releases will be made available here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-all4btc/releases

Issues can be tracked here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-all4btc/issues

What is the "Other" for?

zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 12:03:18 PM

Hallo bitcoiners,

I would like to show you our newest project where you can order all amazon products with bitcoins.

It works for amazon.com , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de

Visit the site www.all4btc.com and fill the ASIN (amazon standart identification number) into the ASIN field.

Or use our google chrome application , than you can use the "buy with bitcoin" button directly on the amazon website.

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

We take a very small commision which is much cheaper than exchange first and wait for your money...

You can use the fastest, most established and cheapest sellers on amazon without waiting for euros.

We are hoping for some feedbacks

regards

all4btc.com team

Your google chrome extension link isn't working.
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:38:21 PM

Hallo bitcoiners,

I would like to show you our newest project where you can order all amazon products with bitcoins.

It works for amazon.com , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de

Visit the site www.all4btc.com and fill the ASIN (amazon standart identification number) into the ASIN field.

Or use our google chrome application , than you can use the "buy with bitcoin" button directly on the amazon website.

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

We take a very small commision which is much cheaper than exchange first and wait for your money...

You can use the fastest, most established and cheapest sellers on amazon without waiting for euros.

We are hoping for some feedbacks

regards

all4btc.com team

Your google chrome extension link isn't working.

I think this is the link. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buy-with-bitcoin/cojpifopaaneikgfobjnekpfmpkiekff

mjmvisser

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:08:25 AM

I paid for an item on all4btc thursday night and paid right away. The payment went through, but it still hasn't been fulfilled. The service fee on my item is around $150 US (it's a BTC3 item). It's been three days. You need to have better response time. Not cool.

They finally responded four days later, asking for the invoice, and after another day, claimed that:

we got your order adn tried it to order directly but it was not possible, because our paypal account did not allow the payment (sometimes this happens...)
We will try it again. Your payment arrived and is fixed in euro, so don´t worry about the falling exchange rate Smiley

It has now been a week. I've messaged them again, with no response for three days. Not professional, guys.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:25:13 AM

Not great etiquette but... you guys could just go to giftcardbtc.com and get giftcards and buy whatever you want yourselves Wink  they probably have better rates, but getting giftcards would completely reduce the friction of the process...

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
mjmvisser

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:48:33 AM

They finally responded four days later, asking for the invoice, and after another day, claimed that:

we got your order adn tried it to order directly but it was not possible, because our paypal account did not allow the payment (sometimes this happens...)
We will try it again. Your payment arrived and is fixed in euro, so don´t worry about the falling exchange rate Smiley

It has now been a week. I've messaged them again, with no response for three days. Not professional, guys.

It has now been almost two weeks, and they have not responded again. I've sent them several emails, including one with an amazon link for the same product. At this point I'm pretty sure I've been scammed out of BTC3.
Nagan

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is physical

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:21:58 AM

It has now been almost two weeks, and they have not responded again. I've sent them several emails, including one with an amazon link for the same product. At this point I'm pretty sure I've been scammed out of BTC3.

I wouldn't say it's a scam yet, I think they are simply overloaded with orders during December. There are several BTC's of mine pending there for a few weeks, I'm giving these guys some more time.
I think they are doing great service for community, just the system might be a bit uprepared for such demand and customer service. So far I was very happy with my successful orders, and I believe they will push up soon.

Bitcoin is physical.
canuck

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Well add me to the list of folks who can't get a response out of them.  I have two orders that I can't seem to get any action on.  One I suspect they simply screwed up and ordered one item for me when I specified that they should order 2.  The other one...no earthly idea what's going on because no one will get back to me.

First order should have arrived with two of the item but only one was shipped.  Second order...who the hell knows.

https://all4btc.com/invoice?id=RtLoHoSiDRULwFnZy9pSuN

https://all4btc.com/invoice?id=16AAZsWnpmPEzqWyyM8zSv

I've sent emails, left a voicemail message and I'm nearing the end of my rope on this.  It's been over three weeks since I've ordered these things on behalf of a small company and I'm totally in the dark.

A lot of other stuff was ordered and plenty of money was spent at all4btc.  I was absolutely ready to expect that there may have been a mistake or two given the busy holiday season and the language barrier that existed but this is beyond ridiculous.  This mistake or two should have been met with quick and meaningful communication but the BEST I've gotten so far is a response on Dec' 22nd saying that they remember the second order being processed but they'll look into it...after that, nadda.

Kind of a major piss off.  So, I'll be using BitSumo now if I need a go-between for purchases.  Much more responsive and helpful.
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:32:07 AM

Guys dont fall for them. Made 1btc order in november when btc was 1k. Took 1-2 weeks just to get them to say it was shipped. It's January and I still didnt receive anything. They will send you pretty pictures at some point photoshopped with your name as if the product was shipped. You will wait for nothing, don't fall for it.
nomnomnom

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:04:58 PM

Sad to read so many problems, I used them a few times last year without problem  Cry
canuck

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:36:06 AM

Well, they finally got back to me after I sent them email after email after email and contacted BitPay to see if there was anything they could do.  Turns out BitPay has a compliance dept' that says they'll look into it so that's happening.

So they are going to refund the one order because they weren't able to complete it.  It took them a month and a week to tell me that one of the orders just didn't take.  WOW!  Anyhow, gave them an address to refund BTC to 14.5 hours ago and nothing showing up yet.

No word on the other order.  Still slamming my head against the wall on that one.
trilby

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:09:55 AM

I have been trying to contact them for days now and not heard anything from them at all.

I have been emailing and phoning them every day during there business hours and have never yet had a reply or even had anyone answer the phone. It is becoming a joke and i regret ordering from them. If they do not get back to me soon I will be looking at options to recover my BTC back from them.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE EVER
canuck

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:36:02 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 12:00:04 AM by canuck

So, Jan 14th and finally this issue has been resolved for me.  I contacted everyone I could think of including sending an email to every single email address I could find for Bitcoins Berlin.  I even contacted BitPay and FYI folks, they have a compliance department that does take an active interest in merchants that treat their customers so badly.  BitPay can't control a merchant for you or deal with trivial disputes but if a merchant is simply not communicating with you, it may be worth talking to BitPay.

Now, I initially received a partial refund that didn't correspond with the amounts I sent for the orders even though the price of Bitcoin had gone DOWN from when I had ordered the items I ordered; so that didn't make a whole lot of sense.  On Jan' 10th, I was offered a refund for one of the two orders.  I was asked for a Bitcoin address to send refunds for two orders.  I was later asked for my bank details but pretty much ignored that seeing as I had been promised Bitcoin.  One refund was correct and the second, for some inexplicable reason was 0.12 BTC out of a total 0.2248 I had sent them.  I requested the remaining 0.1048 on Jan 11th and for what reason, I have no idea, had to wait until today (the 14th) to get the remainder owed to me.

In fact, when I emailed them most recently to ask them about the remaining 0.1048 BTC, the response I got...verbatim, was "tomorrow!"

Seriously, just the one word with the exclamation point.  I'm the one that's been left in the lurch for over a month and they get pissy that I'm asking where the remainder of my promised refund is?

So, the good news here is that everything was resolved.  I was given my BTC back for orders I did not receive and I actually did end up receiving a lot of merchandise without any trouble.  That said, I won't ever use all4btc again and will even be leery of any project associated with Bitcoins Berlin.  It seems that they have terrible resource management and have no idea how to deal with growth.  This experience actually really worries me in respect to Bitoin focused startups in Berlin.  If they go to the Bitcoins Berlin incubator, will the projects become as bad as their own project, all4btc?

The orders I was refunded for, I sent through BitSumo.  Service was quick, responsive and informative.  I got tracking information as soon as it was available and there were no silly complications.
Nagan

Activity: 100

Bitcoin is physical

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

My orders started to move. I guess it was just a holiday period.
Sometimes these guys may be slow and erratic, but definitely not scammers.

Bitcoin is physical.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: