Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins  (Read 21119 times)
Coinsfer.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:34:55 AM

We normally wouldn't post in a thread like this but we believe that the ability to buy more stuff with BTC is one of the major keys to Bitcoin's continued success, and considering all the issues being experienced here, it's only right to make you all aware of our proxy payment/purchasing service at Coinsfer.com. We just launched a number of new "2.0" services with a new thread. We've had a number of clients since launching in December and they have been very happy with the service received. Feel free to post in the thread, PM me, or contact via the website with any questions.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjmvisser

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:17:41 AM

After more than 30 days, I still have not received my item. The last correspondence I got was two weeks ago and gave no explanation, just:

>Hallo,
>
>it will be processed tomorrow again. Or we will refund you.
>
>regards

They have not responded to my e-mails and have not issued a refund. I've contacted BitPay also.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:47:58 PM

My quicky review of all4btc: pretty sure they're not a scam. I got a 560 Ti for my computer (what else would it be for?) and within like 6 hours I got an Ebay order email. I shall update this post when/if I get the card!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mjmvisser

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:31:25 PM

Update: I contacted BitPay after being ignored or brushed off, or whatever you want to call it. They offered to reach out through their compliance department, and this morning there was a refund waiting in my wallet. No wait, a partial refund. They kept 0.0693 BTC, about $69 USD at today's exchange rate. Unfuckingbelievable. I'm glad some people are having success with this company, but based on the abysmal level of service I've received from all4btc, I cannot recommend them to anyone. STAY AWAY. There are lots of other competitors, and they can't ALL be this bad.
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:11:54 AM

If any of you are looking for electronics we would love to treat you better.

We can even respond to emails in less than two weeks Grin

mjmvisser

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:19:13 AM

Final update: after asking bitpay to (again) lean on all4btc, they finally coughed up the balance. No e-mail, no apology, no excuses -- nothing. It took nearly 2 months for them to refund me money, and they never even explained why they were unable to fulfill my order. Amateurs.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:44:29 AM

Click the Trust: link in the OP's info panel... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=106182

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Click the Trust: link in the OP's info panel... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=106182

There is only one positive rating there... No negative. Thoose who have had issues, should add some trust.

Nixsy

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:38:33 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 04:49:33 PM by Nixsy

I have paid for 2 jackets from ebay using your service (via chrome extension) and did not receive the jackets. I contacted the ebay sellers and asked if they could check to see if it has been shipped.

the reply from one was

Code:
Hi,

As stated in our eBay listings, we can only accept PayPal as a payment method.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Outdoor Trail Team

the second jacket I ordered got back in touch and after a lengthy discussion and lots of searching replied with
Code:

Hi thank you for your message.

I am sorry I am not familiar with that company and there is no order in that company's name or in your name.

I think you will have to get in touch with ebay.

Many thanks & best wishes.

Klassyk07

I have sent a number of emails to your support email address and have yet to receive a reply.

[edit - update 13th Febuary 2014] a hdd reader I had paid for earlier that I had received a scan/image of a confirmation sheet has also not been delivered. Upon contact with the ebay seller and a lengthy discussion.

[edit - update 16th Febuary 2014] hdd reader arrived last night and I also recieved a reply on twitter from BitcoinsBerlin

Code:
Hi Nix, we are following up each / your issue. regarding the conference in berlin last week, we had a lack of support.

CoinsForTech

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:44:52 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 08:19:52 AM by CoinsForTech

I have paid for 2 jackets from ebay using your service (via chrome extension) and did not receive the jackets. I contacted the ebay sellers and asked if they could check to see if it has been shipped.

the reply from one was

Code:
Hi,

Kind regards,

Outdoor Trail Team

the second jacket I ordered got back in touch and after a lengthy discussion and lots of searching replied with
Code:

I am sorry I am not familiar with that company and there is no order in that company's name or in your name.

Klassyk07

I have sent a number of emails to your support email address and have yet to receive a reply.

You might be best trying their parent company - https://bitcoinsberlin.com/en/

I have heard nothing but negative reviews lately but AFAIK their service is legit they just need to desperately improve communication.

Nixsy

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:52:58 AM

the reply from one was

Code:
Hi,

Kind regards,

Outdoor Trail Team

Code:

Klassyk07

You might be best trying their parent company - https://bitcoinsberlin.com/en/

I have heard nothing but negative reviews lately but AFAIK their service is legit, they just need to significantly improve communication.

Better communication would be good, Currently I am guessing people just feel ignored. Myself included.

hivewallet

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:50:53 AM

The Hive all4btc app has stopped working due to 404s on the API.

Has your API moved? Can you update us, please?

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
weilu

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:35 AM

Removed the app all4btc from Hive App Registry until we hear back from the all4btc team regarding their current API status.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:42:16 PM

how do i know how long is the expected shipping-time?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
CoinsForTech

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:21:49 PM

Definitely send them an email prior to purchasing. Plenty in this thread have been waiting over a month with no response

bitcoinsberlin

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

Hello, to find out your shipping details you can write us an email at support@all4btc.com or use the support field in your invoice form and we'll get back to you there. You can always call us during Berlin business hours at +49 (0) 30 269 489 30. Usually shipping details are sent after we process your order, depending on the seller.

Sorry for any inconvenience, we have listened to our customers and learned a lot, especially after the overwhelming popularity of our service in November and December. We completely reworked the back end of the site and have implemented new features to streamline the customer communication directly into the order processing, so that buyers can get quick and easy updates on their orders.

If anybody else has any questions about our service or need an update, just ask us here, via email, or give us a call.

Best regards,
Philip from All4Btc
https://all4btc.com
bitcoinsberlin

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:42:29 PM

The Hive all4btc app has stopped working due to 404s on the API.

Has your API moved? Can you update us, please?

Hey HiveWallet!

We did recently again moved everything around after a few large updates. We'd love to be back in such a beautiful wallet app! Write me an email at info@all4btc.com.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

So it's still working ?

Please post feedback if you use the service.
Nagan

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is physical

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

So it's still working ?

Please post feedback if you use the service.

I've successfully received dozens of orders since December. Some of them quite expensive. Right now I'm unpacking my last shipment.
It seems that previously they had some problems of managing the amount of customers. So few human errors, may take time etc, but they are always helpful and things are resolved at the end.

Made me very happy.

P.S. For the people who order $20 of things and then expect amazon-like speed - get real, it's still a small company of Bitcoin enthusiasts, they do orders by hand and face obstacles on the way. If you think it's easy - start your own service, there's a demand.

Bitcoin is physical.
dixxy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:42:52 AM

Can we trust this service? I see some very bad reviews.. some good.. I don't know what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: