Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Captcha  (Read 315 times)
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 09:00:10 AM by DogeMajestic

I really, really dislike Google and Google Captcha too. I'm shocked to see this being used on Bitcointalk.

Is there not an alternative?

Google is one of the worst US spy companies out there and I don't feel like supporting US wars by logging into Bitcointalk. Please change this asap.

Don't accept the scams
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

I really, really dislike Google and Google Captcha too. I'm shocked to see this being used on Bitcointalk.

Google is one of the worst US spy companies out there and I don't feel like supporting US wars by logging into Bitcointalk. Please change this asap.

lol, its normal dude and most sites today are using google re captcha to add some extra securities and avoid spammers/bots or  geting attack by ddos and also they are not realated to us wars or anything you can think of. google is the best company and its not a spy whatever illegal.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

I think t is just a safety measure to avoid bots logging in! I don't see how it can feed the US wars!
And even if you want them to change it, you should atleast give some choices, who knows one of the choices you give is better than google captcha and they change it!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

I think t is just a safety measure to avoid bots logging in! I don't see how it can feed the US wars!
And even if you want them to change it, you should atleast give some choices, who knows one of the choices you give is better than google captcha and they change it!

OP's funny for thinking like that all of this Captcha whether it is on google this Forum and what ever place in the internet all of this is for security purpose to really secure your information and Every single bits in your account, I really think it is not for the purpose of hacking but in terms of security purpose only.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

OP maybe a war veteran that thinks there a system in the internet that feeds information for war purposes that is surely a bad thing to think about something about the security purpose of ones account, and the security of the information, I don't really think that Captcha will be brought up with a purpose just like that because you can surely use it in many ways and even in earning with it.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

OP maybe a war veteran that thinks there a system in the internet that feeds information for war purposes that is surely a bad thing to think about something about the security purpose of ones account, and the security of the information, I don't really think that Captcha will be brought up with a purpose just like that because you can surely use it in many ways and even in earning with it.

Agreed and captchas also can provide better security over any site who requires logging in. It don't even make sense connecting google to wars. Surely google has something to do with US but i dont think wars will come just because of captcha.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

This was added quite recently, I do not like it either but it seems some people were trying to login into many accounts very fast, maybe they had a list of passwords or maybe they were trying to crack the passwords of some accounts, anyway there is nothing to do but to accept it, it sucks that we need to pay the price but if that increases the security of the forum then we have no choice but to accept it.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

Google captcha is like human verification(anti bot) is use to avoid spam login many account and gives more security to the forum. If you dont want captcha then dont log in your account.
Daniel 666

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

Use strong ip or Detected ip will verify with out solve it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: