Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 332 times)
hacker1001101001 (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:43:56 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 04:58:50 PM by hacker1001101001

Deleted
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

I can write quality posts for you in much less time. The posts which I give have tremendous amount of important knowledge which will be considered as a quality posts.I am a engineer. I also have good knowledge of bitcoinBTC.

I have some job for me please contact me at my email.
jnakaskar.jn@gmail.com.

Thank you.BTC

I am sorry but as of now the grammar you have used is not upto mark and you should work on it to expect some work .
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

I can write quality posts for you in much less time. The posts which I give have tremendous amount of important knowledge which will be considered as a quality posts.I am a engineer. I also have good knowledge of bitcoinBTC.

jnakaskar.jn@gmail.com.

Thank you.BTC

I am sorry but as of now the grammar you have used is not upto mark and you should work on it to expect some work .

It is not about tremendous knowledge it needs that you're on topic and giving insightful opinion, afaik it is not illegal to do these things in this forum but  not highly recommended, you can earn by doing some other works.
DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:40:24 PM

jnakaskar.jn@gmail.com.

Thank you.BTC

It is not about tremendous knowledge it needs that you're on topic and giving insightful opinion, afaik it is not illegal to do these things in this forum but  not highly recommended, you can earn by doing some other works.

Incorrect. Articles are supposed to be fluent so that readers can read them. That's the whole point of paying for an article. If a client wanted an article written in broken English, they'd write a better one themselves rather than pay someone else to do it. OP while you may not have the worst English out there, I definitely recommend improving a little before trying to offer services like these.

but someone always needs something from someone so I'm sure you'll find business :p

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

Why you just don't commenting on the forum for yourself without sharing profit with accounts' creators? You can be a good commentator and all your post are gonna have a high quality, but I just don't get the logic, cause of you can earn much more by working on yourself! Explain me, please Smiley
jakeserrano360

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:08 PM

I wish you luck my friend! I don't have anything I need right now but will keep you in mind for the future. Cheers!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

Such things like you are offering, shouldn't be tolerated. Your grammar is far from perfect and I highly doubt that you have good knowledge about bitcoin.
It's sad to see that many people looking into signature campaigns as a job that they even may want to hire someone to write posts instead of doing it themselves. It's not required to have tremendous knowledge about bitcoin to participate in signature campaigns. Even if you have basic knowledge about btc, you can participate in sig. campaigns and earn some btc. It shouldn't be about writing max allowed numberof posts in short time.
OP, if you have tremendous knowledge, then just join campaign yourself. Offcourse, you need higher rank to join it, but it doesn't take so much time to upgrade rank.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

I can write quality posts in less time. Posts which I write have tremendous amount of important knowledge required into it. This will be considered as quality posts.I am an engineer. I also have knowledge of bitcoinBTC.

If someone have job for me please contact me at my email.
jnakaskar.jn@gmail.com.

Thank you.BTC

If you can write on topics in SEO. Blogging and Internet Marketing niche, then send me 2-3 genuine articles for review. If approved, I'll hire you for long term writing gigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: