Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CentOS turnkey USB miner - proposal  (Read 3470 times)
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:51:15 PM

Hi people,

I have made installation of CentOS 6.4 with latest drivers and CGminer with Teamviewer on a USB.

It is not live USB but real installation that can be easy updated, system or driver.

Everything is ready to use, maybe you will just need to run "aticonfig --adapter=all -f --initial" and of course set your pool credentials.

I have burn this to tens of rigs and all works flawlessly.

My plan is to put image of this installation ready to burn on a USB via torrent.

It will be 8gb image large (16gb USB best for burn) so I will need support for initial seeding.

Is there any of you interested to use/support this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:56:06 PM

Why not take my script in my signature and modify it so we can all see what you did and we will build it ourselves.  Downloading your "custom iso" is not going to fly so well in these forums.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:01:40 PM

Use this, http://seedboxes.cc/
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:38:10 PM

Why not take my script in my signature and modify it so we can all see what you did and we will build it ourselves.  Downloading your "custom iso" is not going to fly so well in these forums.

Thanks on response.
I know your topic on Centos, I have comment it and you said "Do what he said, papa and YES YES YES.  ;-)"  hehehe
Installation is very much same as yours, centos 6.4, latest drivers, APP SDK, ADL, CGminer and Teamviewer(I am now stuck with making it work right on first boot).
My idea was to offer to the people turnkey solution so they can just download, burn on usb and use Centos miner.
And this was my goal of this topic, just to see is there need I make it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

Thank you! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: