Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 06:58:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP CLOSING] GBT - GreenBits.io Exchange // BETA LIVE!  (Read 15860 times)
jgr33nwood

Activity: 23

CEO - GreenBits (GBT) Pre-Airdrop Live!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

GreenBits is launching .... GreenBit (GBT) an ERC20 token based on the ethereum blockchain. AS WELL as a new platorm powered by it!

Update: We're looking for 1000 more users. Please PM @jgr33nwood on telegram to gain entry into the Beta Platform. URL has been temporarily changed and obfuscated due to some interesting activity.

• With GBT you can stake ANY coin against ANY other coin in real-time.
  • Use our built-in trading analysis tools to score on EVERY trade. Using a provably fair system neither party gets screwed on an exchange.
  • Send ANY coin to a Non-GreenBits user for HALF the gas that you can currently.
  • Secure ANY wallet by creating a self-signed contract and submitting it to the GBT blockchain in a secure manner. (More to Come)
  • Create a "One Stop Shop" for all your wallets, mining, exchange, and market information. 100% Secure with no server-side key.
  • Trade BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE and 26 other coins for a fraction of the "gas" or "exchange" fee. (We plan to have over 100 at launch)
  • Send BTC, ETH, LTC, and more for WAY less than the current fee. Faster, cheaper, smarter. As long as both users are on the GreenBits platform the exchange will take place immediately for a fraction of the cost to either party. The platform will include a multi-wallet and cloud mining integration to earn even more. All the above is self-funded by the transactions on the platform itself.
  • - Our premium service for $19.99 a month will waive ALL transaction fees.

Holding or owning GBT will not only give you access to the platform and all its incentives but will also be a currency on its own.
Think Coinbase meets Poloniex meets MetaMask and then Genesis Mining hops into bed as well!

PM for any details or ideas for bounty opportunities. Even though there is no current bounties, make one up, PM me here or on FB/Telegram and if approved you can go ahead!

PRE-AIRDROP (11/1/17) - For 1.0 GBT and a one-month premium code fill out the airdrop form below in red. The value of the premium code alone is worth $20 USD (Theoretically it's worth $1,000,000,000.00+ since you could transfer ALL the BTC in circulation from one account to another saving you $2,000,000.00 in transaction fees.)

UPDATE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOmVTLvlFtzLedmKCBZbFEe_fXrk02G99LaUh5d1FPLqaGUg/viewform?usp=sf_link   - Google Form For Aidrop!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreenBitsDev
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/greencrypto
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/GMI59A-nZOddRLAlWmmFeg
Support Email: greenbitsdev@gmail.com

Keep posted for more news!
Discord and Slack to come!
Official AIRDROP will start on site launch on 10/21. THIS IS ONLY A PREDROP
Please PM or ask questions before assumptions are made.
The whitepaper will be ready by the week's end as well as our website. (www.GreenBits.io)

NEW BOUNTY! - STEEMIT/TWITTER!

TWITTER BOUNTY:
https://twitter.com/GreenBitsDev
1. Like, Comment, Retweet (1.0 GBT reward for all 3)
2. Go to Telegram (www.t.me/greenbits) and post a reply with the capital of Italy and an exclamation point. (ex: Rome!)

STEEMIT BOUNTY:
1. https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jgr33nwood/ann-greenbits-gbt-pre-airdrop-pre-ico-crowd-fund-to-come-claim-1-mo-free-premium-and-1-0-gbt
2. Resteem, Upvote, Comment (1.0 GBT reward for all 3)
3. Go to Telegram (www.t.me/greenbits) and post a reply with the capital of Germany and an exclamation point. (ex: Berlin!)

THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF DONATIONS/BOUNTIES/MILESTONES/AIRDROP SUBMISSIONS - Airdrops start on 11/1 @ midnight EST[/b]

Donate to Bounty:   ERC/ETH - 0xD8c84eaC995150662CC052E6ac76Ec184fcF1122     BTC - 3FiCWY1Ue4DdcssEHQe1TicjqasTfgGQSJ  LTC -3FiCWY1Ue4DdcssEHQe1TicjqasTfgGQSJ

GreenBit [GBT] Airdrop and Steemit Bounty LIVE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyKiwanuka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

GreenBits is launching .... GreenBit (GBT) an ERC20 token based on the ethereum blockchain.

• Use our built-in trading analysis tools to score on EVERY trade. Using a provably fair system neither party gets screwed on an exchange.
  • Send ANY coin to a Non-GreenBits user for HALF the gas that you can currently.
  • Secure ANY wallet by creating a self-signed contract and submitting it to the GBT blockchain in a secure manner. (More to Come)
  • Create a "One Stop Shop" for all your wallets, mining, exchange, and market information. 100% Secure with no server-side key.
  • Trade BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE and 26 other coins for a fraction of the "gas" or "exchange" fee. (We plan to have over 100 at launch)
  • Send BTC, ETH, LTC, and more for WAY less than the current fee. Faster, cheaper, smarter. As long as both users are on the GreenBits platform the exchange will take place immediately for a fraction of the cost to either party. The platform will include a multi-wallet and cloud mining integration to earn even more. All the above is self-funded by the transactions on the platform itself.

Holding or owning GBT will not only give you access to the platform and all its incentives but will also be a currency on its own.
Think Coinbase meets Poloniex meets MetaMask and then Genesis Mining hops into bed as well!

PM for any details or ideas for bounty opportunities. Even though there is no current bounties, make one up, PM me here or on FB/Telegram and if approved you can go ahead![/center]

PRE-AIRDROP (11/1/17) - Message me on FB/PM Here/ Post in Telegram with your ERC20 Address for 1.0 GBT and a one-month premium code. The value of the premium code alone is worth $20 USD (Theoretically it's worth $1,000,000,000.00+ since you could transfer ALL the BTC in circulation from one account to another saving you $2,000,000.00 in transaction fees.)

Support Email: jgr33nwood@gmail.com

Official AIRDROP/ OFFICIAL Bounty program will start on site launch on 10/21.
The whitepaper will be ready by the week's end as well as our website. (www.GreenBits.com)

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF A TWO YEAR PROJECT COMING TO FRUITION!

Please send your PM's to user jgr33nwood, I just quoted his post for the image to show up.

mayaboti

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

waiting for airdrop
MrGunkin

Activity: 210

DeepOnion - Deep Freedom Coin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:00:42 PM

Sounds interesting, I would like to see what will come of it. Will there be a service like exchange for the exchange of crypto currency with a subscription fee?

neeraj3296

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

PM Sent . Telegram Joined.
Thanks.

markkeian

Activity: 182

EXMR is tokenized (ERC20) Monero on the Ethereum

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

It looks good,.anyway goodluck and more success,.airdrop joined,.thanks
Juudai

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:05:09 PM

Good luck OP!
visionE2

Activity: 140

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:05:49 PM

looking forwards for this project. i'm really interesting to join this airdrop. bookmark this page.  Grin

jgr33nwood

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

https://image.ibb.co/muQqqb/logo.jpg
GreenBits is launching .... GreenBit (GBT) an ERC20 token based on the ethereum blockchain.

PM for any details or ideas for bounty opportunities. Even though there is no current bounties, make one up, PM me here or on FB/Telegram and if approved you can go ahead![/center]

PRE-AIRDROP (11/1/17) - Message me on FB/PM Here/ Post in Telegram with your ERC20 Address for 1.0 GBT and a one-month premium code. The value of the premium code alone is worth $20 USD (Theoretically it's worth $1,000,000,000.00+ since you could transfer ALL the BTC in circulation from one account to another saving you $2,000,000.00 in transaction fees.)

Support Email: jgr33nwood@gmail.com

Official AIRDROP/ OFFICIAL Bounty program will start on site launch on 10/21.
The whitepaper will be ready by the week's end as well as our website. (www.GreenBits.com)

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF A TWO YEAR PROJECT COMING TO FRUITION!

Thanks for the image!

Woodman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

Hi, i joined to telegram and PM for you, dev.

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
0verseer

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

I joined your airdrop. Hope there will be more in detail of GBT.

gold969

Activity: 406

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

Hello everyone, joined the landing party, in telegrams I entered (Bill Djons), twitter did, contributed to the development of the project by my forces Cheesy
Muheng

Activity: 118

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

so, exactly when the airdrop begins? you say that PRE-AIRDROP is on 11/1/17, but you say that we should pm my address right now? isn't it?

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
jgr33nwood

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

TO EVERYONE WHO PM'D THEIR ERC ADDY!

I am also giving away premium codes for the first month of paid premium services: I need an email for this. If you sent on Facebook, you're fine since you'll just have to login with Facebook. If you PMD otherwise, please fill out the google form located:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOmVTLvlFtzLedmKCBZbFEe_fXrk02G99LaUh5d1FPLqaGUg/viewform?usp=sf_link

ALSO: if you have any skills you'd like to bring to our six man team, then by all means use the last question on the form to let us know. We will pay bounties for translations etc.!

KRYPTHUE

Activity: 70

DEEPONION.org

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

i joined the airdrop

good luck with the start

greetings

krypthue

mainethegreat

Activity: 98

Altcom address : AHHRoHPt3DPJw5iAppnYuzCWKL4Gs

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

Already joined! Thank you and goodluck!

gotit

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

I love "green bits".

Joined airdrop.

Good luck!
sein

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

interesting airdrop progrem .. i joined this airdrop..
good luck and thanks
huu78

Activity: 210

"Green Mining 85% Cheaper''

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Joined airdrop hopefully this project will be successful in the market and we all get the advantage of it. Good luck dev.

Rainbloodz

Activity: 112

APKbEvrmLotd26hkrYxW5vRP5izHgVXLdZ

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

Joined airdrop already pm sent. Telegram also

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.