Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is with Bitbar ? It disappeared ?  (Read 1422 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:36:27 PM

Bitbar is one of the best designed alts. Thats why it is always at or near the top of choose coin especially when you adjust for stales.  Most people don't have the patience to wait for the confirmations which is a benefit for those that stick with it.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:47:02 PM

Bitbar is one of the best designed alts. Thats why it is always at or near the top of choose coin especially when you adjust for stales.  Most people don't have the patience to wait for the confirmations which is a benefit for those that stick with it.

I agree, the design of BitBar is nearly perfect, it is an evolution of technical features from many coins.

* there is no mining fluctuation, difficulty adjust on every block, block reward based on network hash rate. BTB mining is nearly always in equilibrium, while the likes of FTC CNC and many others, languish in high diff mining hell, with just 1-2 blocks mined per day.
* BTB have PoS blocks, this will ensure that even when no hardware mining is done, the currency will do just fine with PoS blocks.
* high value denomination, will discourage block spamming problem faced by BTC and many others. BTB have by far, the smallest and most efficient blockchain.

These are just some of the features I liked.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:45:21 AM

Quoted from my post in neeeewbies  Grin

Bitbar is not a failure, Bitbar is trading for 0.13 BTC each consistently at the moment on very low volume exchanges. There are only 3408 bars mined at the time of this post.

I don't get why some people are so easy to ridicule this currency, the only conclusions which I can see are:

1. They actually really like the currency and would like to drive the price down, 'to buy it cheaper'.

2. They cant afford to buy as many Bitbars as they would like, so they try to drive the price down 'to buy it cheaper'.

3. They find it a threat to many of the shitcoins that have recently been spewed out over the last month or so, of which they have invested in, only to find they are now holding a bag of shit.

Yes I am invested in Bitbar, and I dont think I am holding a 'bag of shit', yes I would like it, and believe, that it will succeed regardless in the long term, just like bitcoin and litecoin did in the face of ridicule.

P.S. Trucoin, if you are reading this, I want no 'I LIKE YOUR STYLEEEEE!!!!' or shit like that. You in my eyes have done more harm to Bitbar than anyone on this forum. Maybe you should quit if you like your coin so much!

PPS http://bitbar.biz/ is the official site, as listed on http://bitbar.info/index.php not the one Truecoin leads you to believe.

computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:18:05 AM

Wow people still think this coin is alive. It's dead and the volume alone shows it.  Cheesy
TruCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:52:27 AM

buying BitBars PM me!!!!!!

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:57:05 AM

Wow people still think this coin is alive. It's dead and the volume alone shows it.  Cheesy

This is about as funny as people said when BTC dropped from $32 to $2, and people says it's dead.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:21:57 AM

Bitbar and Bitgem are two of the best new alts to some rom this mess. They are not exchange coin meant only to be pumped and dumped. They are almost the opposite of that. Bitgems may be taking that a step further with different values per coin possibly. I hope to see something great come from bitbar soon as well. Hopes are high
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: