Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Central Bank Of Sinapore....  (Read 172 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:53:17 AM

Singapore has no plans to regulate cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, according to the head of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. However, some laws are being formalized that could apply to some cryptocurrency activities and initial coin offerings

This is interesting as I do not see the benefit for Singapore, and I would say in the near future there will be regulations in place.

It just makes sense ..........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

If to the bitcoin the authorities of Singapore will apply some provisions of the law that apply to other situations, this is the regulation of the crypto currency. In addition, I would like to know whether Singapore will levy taxes on profits for operations with crypto currency? After all, this is also one of the ways to regulate bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

Singapore has no plans to regulate cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, according to the head of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. However, some laws are being formalized that could apply to some cryptocurrency activities and initial coin offerings

This is interesting as I do not see the benefit for Singapore, and I would say in the near future there will be regulations in place.

so scammers can making ICO based in singapore and don't be disturbed by authorities!

anyone who want investing in ICO need to check where is based team of this project!
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

so scammers can making ICO based in singapore and don't be disturbed by authorities!

anyone who want investing in ICO need to check where is based team of this project!

No, scammers sitting in Singapore will have to be careful when they plan their ICO. There will be laws regulating ICOs and if they try to cheat people through the ICO, they will be hauled up. So scammers will look to set up their ICOs in some other jurisdiction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: