Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram channels can pump a coin by 50%-200%...  (Read 502 times)
AlinaSZ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:53:32 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 11:12:49 AM by AlinaSZ

I ran into couple of this channels on Telegram (it's an encrypted messaging software like whatsapp)
I joined a couple of them after a friend advised me and said there are channel who are giving signals on specific coins, and making them jump by hundreds of percentage in a few minutes,
how is this possible? If it's that easy to make profits on those altcoins why doesn't everybody doing it?
Just as an exemple, one of them is t.me/whaletank and http://affiliateceo.blogspot.com/ , most promising so far.
Can someone recommend me on few others to check out? I don't even know where i can search for more of this kind of groups, but I'm sure there are more..
I would like to join any kind of a large group with 1000+ people on it, I find it the best way to make profits right now when the whole market just keep crashing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

A telegram pump group is a scam. If you are not running the group, you are the victim, even (or perhaps, especially) if they tell you that you are part of the "inner group".

It's called pump-and-dump.

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" sell their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

Had you really make any profit from it? I wouldn't say these channels are scams or whatsoever, but from what I see the coins they are calling would be always pumped before you could lay your hands on it, at least for newcomers, or I could say potential victims like you.

However if you are trying to get in touch in such group, I had pm'ed you one of the groups with over 2k members. Test the water and you should understand how they work eventually. Good luck AlinaSz

SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

They are scam.Don't beleive in them.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

this is called pampus, usually they are earned by the one who bought the first, and the first is purchased by the pampas' creator and his team, the rest are simply cut like hamsters.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
sabahano

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

It is up to individual whether they want to believe in it or not. Maybe it will pump a little but I believe it is best to make own judgement whether to join in or not. I've seen some pumping groups work while others tried very hard but did not see much profits
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

They are run by groups holding a particular coin. They buy it cheap,pump it through telegram or whale groups then dump when price increases leaving new buyers with overpriced coin which loses value. Do not pay to join any of these groups.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:10:22 PM

Be careful with these channels, most of them are scams trying to make money on your back!
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Had you really make any profit from it? I wouldn't say these channels are scams or whatsoever, but from what I see the coins they are calling would be always pumped before you could lay your hands on it, at least for newcomers, or I could say potential victims like you.

However if you are trying to get in touch in such group, I had pm'ed you one of the groups with over 2k members. Test the water and you should understand how they work eventually. Good luck AlinaSz

Even if they can pump you should get some proof before embarking on a journey like that because there are a lot of ponzis and hyip's that people complain about in this forum that they've been victims of and so a little bit of care should be exercised OP.
Daniel30f

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:34:26 PM

Yes it is definitely possible, They simply tell all of their member to buy a specific coin and that's how it gains lots of % very quickly.
On some of this low population channel i would say they are most likely coping others, and are complete sht, cause u enter the trade too late after everyone already sold..
But the one you gave seems legit, with a very high population, and they seem to give more then just signals, so i would say it definitely worth joining.

I ran into couple of this channels on Telegram (it's an encrypted messaging software like whatsapp)
I joined a couple of them after a friend advised me and said there are channel who are giving signals on specific coins, and making them jump by hundreds of percentage in a few minutes,
how is this possible? If it's that easy to make profits on those altcoins why doesn't everybody doing it?
Just as an exemple, one of them is @t.me/whaletank , most promising so far.
Can someone recommend me on few others to check out? I don't even know where i can search for more of this kind of groups, but I'm sure there are more..
I would like to join any kind of a large group with 1000+ people on it, I find it the best way to make profits right now when the whole market just keep crashing.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

most of the time they buy coin and put sell order. After that they say people to pump that coin. Most of users lost in this situation but admins win. If you are not admin in that group better not to listen them

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:06:08 PM

Just as an exemple, one of them is @t.me/whaletank , most promising so far.
You do pertain on telegram pump and dump group.I would say that joining one of these groups would really be risky since you wont know if you did able to get in on the right time. The earlier the better but its not an assurance because the owner of such group would tell that they would pump out a certain coin and then you decide to bought then suddenly they dump.What would you do? For sure you would cry specially when you do go all in because of your own greediness.I would say that they are not legit but most of them are just a waste of time or bogus for me.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

There's no such as pump and dump group anymore in my vocabulary, before I'm believing that there are certain groups that are doing anything to pump an alt coin. But since this was invented to have telegram groups, this now makes those advantage takers to do their best of choice for their alt coins to be helped by other people that are hoping to get some decent profit by telling them what to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

Hi! This channel gives 80% accuracy trading signals for crypto-currencies, it's called Asian Whales Club.

https://t.me/asian_whales

Channel gives free coin recommendations based on both technical analysis (charts, supply and demand analysis, and whale movements) and fundamental analysis (whitepaper, market news, coin development) along with multiple years of experience.

They able to predict pumps accurately because they use a script created by developers team to analyze all of the coins. We also talk to major pump channel owners all the time and understand how they choose their coins very well.
They do have the script that able to predict pumps accurately? Well if they do have such thing they wont bother to open a group and would hassle theirselves on giving signals to other people since they can able to make money without the need of letting others now or creating a group.This is pure magical things claiming that they can able to predict pumps. How in the world is possible?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:19 PM

Hi! This channel gives 80% accuracy trading signals for crypto-currencies, it's called Asian Whales Club.

https://t.me/<pump-and-dump scam channel>

Oh look! It is yet another telegram pump-and-dump scam!

What does 'Pump And Dump' mean
Pump and dump is a scheme that attempts to boost the price of a stock through recommendations based on false, misleading or greatly exaggerated statements. The perpetrators of this scheme, who already have an established position in the company's stock, sell their positions after the hype has led to a higher share price. ...

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:31 AM

I join some telegram groups before and even follow their suggested coins but later on I realized that upon posting the coin, price would suddenly shoot up and suddenly drop down resulting to a pump and dump. I did profit in some coins but I lose some too so I decided to just leave the group because I have observe too that many of the admin channels would agree to each other to pump a certain coin and upon pumping, they will dump it to its members and one person creates various telegram groups as well. There are some admin who just copy the signal given by others and just give the buy and sell price and some screen shot or link of news that is just made to convince its members to buy the coin and later on dump it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

There is no such group  in telegram that are only for traders or people that can pump a coin its only a scam attempt.
Member are force to pay for fee just get the weekly news on thier group about the coin to buy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
egorix

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

You can better try trading with reliable altcoins... Pump channels are all scammy!

Grin Try our signals produced by automated robots: https://t.me/destination_moon_signals

Discussion topic in my signature.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Stay away, that shit is illegal any way.

It works like this:

Someone buys chunk of shitty coins and run pump group.

After X number of people join group they announce which coin will be pumped - but only who is pumping coin are members of that group.

Group starter dump coins on them and run another pump group.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: