Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification  (Read 33419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Someone received their cards already? Or when they promise delivered cards? They have Visa or Mastercard license for this? Because Monaco promised cards a year ago and still dont have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Someone received their cards already? Or when they promise delivered cards? They have Visa or Mastercard license for this? Because Monaco promised cards a year ago and still dont have.

ICO is not finished yet.

Mastercard certification, page 52:

https://mpos.mastercard.com/corporate/_assets/img/features/MPOS_Self-Certified_Solutions.pdf

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

ICO is not finished yet.

https://mpos.mastercard.com/corporate/_assets/img/features/MPOS_Self-Certified_Solutions.pdf

As I see they have some cards retailers in different countries? But they working with crypto? When ICO ends? And when they promised to delieve cards? Which countries will be first in their list?
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

ICO is not finished yet.

As I see they have some cards retailers in different countries? But they working with crypto? When ICO ends? And when they promised to delieve cards? Which countries will be first in their list?

Interesting project, something from it and it will turn out ,looking forward the card , hope i can receive the card of me .
Andreas1986

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

So, is the ICO over or not?
Any announcement on when are the bounty participants going to be paid?

The spreadsheets are still empty, no tokens have been calculated yet
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

So, is the ICO over or not?
Any announcement on when are the bounty participants going to be paid?

The spreadsheets are still empty, no tokens have been calculated yet

Ico will end on March 31 as you can see on website , there is countdown timer .
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Still have 3 days to come soon to hard cap but it seems this is a difficult thing to achieve its https://belugapay.com/.

ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Still have 3 days to come soon to hard cap but it seems this is a difficult thing to achieve its https://belugapay.com/.

Now is not a very good time to collect investment in really good projects, I believe belugapay is one such, only the moment that it will be underestimated for the period of ICO only for investors and beneficial
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

why does not the team answer here? Do you have too many investors?   Grin Grin  if you are only active on telegram will not come much eth and the people will buy no more token. The market is red and people have no money left. Will the project start or ICO extended until October 2018?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

why does not the team answer here? Do you have too many investors?   Grin Grin  if you are only active on telegram will not come much eth and the people will buy no more token. The market is red and people have no money left. Will the project start or ICO extended until October 2018?

They already reached softcap at presale , currently they collected about 10k Ethereum . For hardcap 20k Ether to go , but they will burn unsold tokens . So it means less Circulating Supply .
The collected ether will be enough to finish the project as they told . So no worries i guess Smiley
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

is the team still active or is the project closed? none of the team writes here and there are no updates here. that is scahde. I really thought it was a solid project
I also think like you, hope for the project always develops to create value for everyone to invest
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

BelugaPay Blog link: https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/day-14-customer-happiness-30b545a18d9a

Day 14: Customer happiness

Meet María, our leader in strategic account management and customer happiness. We will dive into her world and understand the role of leading a team that is designed to give prospective BBI tokenholders the best ICO buying experience, and also quality after-care support expected from a world class mPOS company.

Q: What has been your biggest challenge in the ICO launch for Beluga Pay?

María: Dedicating a large part of my time to carrying out proper steps in the Beluga Pay’s Private Sale, from reviewing whitelist applications to assisting ICO participants. Maintenance of internal control in this area of the company is essential as is responding to any questions customers may have.

Q: Now that the company caters to foreign clients, how does that impact you?

María: knowing that individuals all over the world are interested in Beluga Pay has been exciting. Especially having the opportunity to explore fresh, new thoughts and questions from across the globe.

Q: What are your aspirations within Beluga Pay?

María: Beluga has given me the opportunity to learn, not only in this new financial ecosystem, but to extend my knowledge through my studies so I can contribute to the team in anyway that I can and meet our objectives within the company.

Q: Within this new financial ecosystem, what is your maximum contribution to the company?

María: I want to be able to offer users the best experience, in creating and regulating an internal financial system that gives them clear control over their transactions.

Q: How do you start and finish your work day?

María: My day begins debriefing the team, this includes outlining yesterday’s work, focusing on daily goals and discussing what we need to achieve. I learn something new everyday, In a sense I “reinvent” myself to accomplish better work internally and with the users.

While management makes the finishing touches to the smart contract (which should be completed by the end of the week), Maria assists potential clients step by step in acquiring BBI tokens. We are proud to have Maria on the team.

The Beluga Pay Whitelist Private-Sale ICO is live with a 35% bonus until October 31st

Private Sale 35% Bonus (Min. 3 ETH)
1 ETH = 388.80 Tokens

Pre-sale 20% Bonus
1 ETH = 345.60 BBI Tokens

ICO N/A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 BBI Tokens

Speak to María at https://www.BelugaPay.com to take part.

That was in October 2017. is this person still in the team of 2018? Thank you
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

BelugaPay Blog link: https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/day-14-customer-happiness-30b545a18d9a

Day 14: Customer happiness

Meet María, our leader in strategic account management and customer happiness. We will dive into her world and understand the role of leading a team that is designed to give prospective BBI tokenholders the best ICO buying experience, and also quality after-care support expected from a world class mPOS company.

Q: What has been your biggest challenge in the ICO launch for Beluga Pay?

María: Dedicating a large part of my time to carrying out proper steps in the Beluga Pay’s Private Sale, from reviewing whitelist applications to assisting ICO participants. Maintenance of internal control in this area of the company is essential as is responding to any questions customers may have.

Q: Now that the company caters to foreign clients, how does that impact you?

María: knowing that individuals all over the world are interested in Beluga Pay has been exciting. Especially having the opportunity to explore fresh, new thoughts and questions from across the globe.

Q: What are your aspirations within Beluga Pay?

María: Beluga has given me the opportunity to learn, not only in this new financial ecosystem, but to extend my knowledge through my studies so I can contribute to the team in anyway that I can and meet our objectives within the company.

Q: Within this new financial ecosystem, what is your maximum contribution to the company?

María: I want to be able to offer users the best experience, in creating and regulating an internal financial system that gives them clear control over their transactions.

Q: How do you start and finish your work day?

María: My day begins debriefing the team, this includes outlining yesterday’s work, focusing on daily goals and discussing what we need to achieve. I learn something new everyday, In a sense I “reinvent” myself to accomplish better work internally and with the users.

While management makes the finishing touches to the smart contract (which should be completed by the end of the week), Maria assists potential clients step by step in acquiring BBI tokens. We are proud to have Maria on the team.

The Beluga Pay Whitelist Private-Sale ICO is live with a 35% bonus until October 31st

Private Sale 35% Bonus (Min. 3 ETH)
1 ETH = 388.80 Tokens

Pre-sale 20% Bonus
1 ETH = 345.60 BBI Tokens

ICO N/A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 BBI Tokens

Speak to María at https://www.BelugaPay.com to take part.

That was in October 2017. is this person still in the team of 2018? Thank you

You should ask this to their telegram group to know more clearly what you want to ask if you don't receive an answer from this tread. This is just a solution from me and next up to you.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

BelugaPay New Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people! BTCBTCBTC    https://youtu.be/4nvfiCJpbAo
BELUGA Point of Sale, BELUGA Restaurant Edition, BELUGA Peer 2 Peer and BELUGA Payment Data suite platforms will enable transactions in Fiat and Crypto currencies. You can buy or sell your products and services in Fiat and before. All of our platforms are made to run on a common BELUGA Blockchain in order to give a uniteed experience to Crypto currencies in Beluga more efficiently than ever merchants and to make their life easier.

cryptoico.studio (OP)

Activity: 420

Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Thank you for all your support. Beluga Pay's ICO ends in 3 hours, this is the last chance to participate

Participate in Beluga Pay's ICO
24K Gold Beluga Pay Debit Card
The leaderboard for the top 10 token buyers to receive the 24K Beluga Pay Gold Card is up. Click on the image below to see the updated amounts:

Please note users must pass KYC and accept terms of service to receive Beluga Pay crypto cards. Tokensale not available to U.S residents or citizens.

Beluga Pay CEO Video Update
Yesterday we posted a video update regarding exchanges, apps from our CEO Alex Avila. You can watch it on Youtube here https://youtu.be/-XIQx_rrQ-k.

Thanks again for participating and we look forward to sending you more news on Monday with a recap of our tokensale along with next steps.

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Meet BelugaPay: The Team Revolutionizing Blockchain

Original: https://article.wn.com/view/WNAT32ba80e1bee065d096fde3fc3ca62820/

Last week, I interviewed BelugaPay Team, I thought their approach to Blockchain was exceptional as well as their unique story.

WN: Brief Paragraph about your company

BelugaPay Team: BelugaPay is a payment solution for merchants. We help them accept all forms of payments and grow their business. All transactions in the form of cash, cards or cryptocurrencies along with merchant data are stored safely on a blockchain, which is used to give smaller merchants access to financial solutions usually only available for big companies. We are certified by banks, Visa, Mastercard and PCI compliant to accept credit/debit cards, online and card present.

WN: Where do you see blockchain in 5 years and how does your company help that vision?

BelugaPay Team: Blockchain is still in very early stages of mass adoption, we are still finding new use cases for the technology and more fields to disrupt. We hope to enable all businesses to accept major cryptocurrencies all around the world. We are also working with governments and regulators to help introduce new laws that promote best practices and low taxes around the technology.

WN: Quote from you about blockchain

BelugaPay Team: Much how the internet is everywhere now, even in everyday household items, blockchain technologies will change everything we do and how we do it.

WN: What is your “backstory”?

BelugaPay Team: I have an engineering background, having worked in several big construction companies before cofounding my first tech startup in 2013. I’ve lived most of my life in Mexico and California, USA. I Enjoy playing RPG video games.

WN: What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started” and why? Please share a story or example for each.

BelugaPay Team:

Don’t waste time pitching rich people that don’t invest in startups. I would rather pitch to angels with less amounts of wealth but with a better understanding of the solution or a history of prior investments.
Launch a product quick, always be on the move. Never slow down, your competition won’t.
Write down every penny you spend and receive, especially at the beginning when it’s a small team.
Hire locally first, outsourcing should be for minor tasks and with constant supervision.
Hire good lawyers early on and inform them of all decisions and agreements being discussed.
WN: What do you think makes your company stand out?

BelugaPay Team: Our diverse team of +35 members from different parts of the world and their drive to always innovate in the payment sector. We have been processing credit cards for over 5 years and helping merchants grow their businesses through our services and mPOS. We have built payment solutions for fortune 500 companies, governments and over 1,500 merchants.

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Who contributed on pre-sale. The process to confirm the wallet is :

1. Enter to Dashboard, and click on ¨Confirm address¨ button
2. A Modal Dialog is displayed. If you haven´t provided a ETH Wallet previously, you have to enter it. If you have provided one previously, that address will be displayed, but you can modify it for setting another address.
3. Once you click ¨Confirm¨, a message will be displayed asking you to check your email to finish the confirmation.
4. When you click on the ¨Confirm Wallet¨ button in the email you received, you will be redirected to the Dashboard webpage where a ¨Thank you for confirming address¨. That´s where the confirmation process ends.

cryptoico.studio (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

We are incredibly thankful for all the support we have received from the community. We have some updates on BBI progress on exchanges, Beluga Pay's iOS and Android app are also nearing completion. Visit https://belugapay.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XIQx_rrQ-k&feature=youtu.be

pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Integration of cryptocurrency into visa and MasterCard payment systems is good, but even better when it is done on a global level.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Integration of cryptocurrency into visa and MasterCard payment systems is good, but even better when it is done on a global level.

They may have thought about it but it will likely take time to prepare it. Let's see together the progress of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: